Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

What has pissed you off today

What has pissed you off today

Old Feb 16th 2012, 4:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What has pissed you off today

My daughter's 4 hr driving lesson began with the instructor taking her straight on the motorway. He then said if you want to drive with one hand...we'll start now.
Old Feb 16th 2012, 4:05 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post

Welcome back - she's missed you!
I knew she would.

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
That was a good one. Back five minutes and straight into it
Some things are hard to resist.

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post

Now the rest have to step up to equal that one.
Oh, you're tempting fate.. you want to be busy for the rest of the day?
Old Feb 16th 2012, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Macca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs View Post
Was that in reverse then..
Concept of 'reverse' has not yet been discussed. That's next week's fun.
Old Feb 16th 2012, 4:06 pm

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter's 4 hr driving lesson began with the instructor taking her straight on the motorway. He then said if you want to drive with one hand...we'll start now.
The iphone probably had an app to help her concentration.
Old Feb 16th 2012, 4:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Is that a challenge? Because I think I'm on my last warning ...
I had to get my leather gear and whip out to you yesterday...are you never satisfied?
Old Feb 16th 2012, 4:10 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

I had to get my leather gear and whip out to you yesterday...are you never satisfied?
Rarely ...
Old Feb 16th 2012, 4:10 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

I think there is a lot to be said for countries like Spain who will only allow people to learn to drive with a registered driving school, they don't have the concept of a provisional license, and as a few UK people have learned to their cost, the provisional license is illegal there.
Old Feb 16th 2012, 4:13 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Macca67 View Post
Parking Lot. We had an initial adjustment of first lesson expectations. Can't have been too bad as she wants to go out again tonight - I now understand how a condemned man must feel.
It won't be so bad. Get her burning round the car park and then by the time you're ready to get her on the road she'll have the confidence that she can handle the car.

Is it a manual or automatic? Part of me wishes I had a manual so I can teach my son how to drive one when the time comes, but unfortunately having children and a need to haul gear rarely means you are able to by a cool car
Old Feb 16th 2012, 4:26 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

There's nowhere near enough pissed-offness in here today, people. Come on - shape up!!!
Old Feb 16th 2012, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Macca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond reputeMacca67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
It won't be so bad. Get her burning round the car park and then by the time you're ready to get her on the road she'll have the confidence that she can handle the car.

Is it a manual or automatic? Part of me wishes I had a manual so I can teach my son how to drive one when the time comes, but unfortunately having children and a need to haul gear rarely means you are able to by a cool car
Muggins sold his Union-Jack bedecked manual Mini Cooper to buy her a Lime Green, automatic Fiesta.
Old Feb 16th 2012, 4:37 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
Sorry to hear that they fired you.
Aaahh. The prodigal son has returned.

Now all we need is willmore to troll this thread and the circle of life will be complete.
Old Feb 16th 2012, 4:44 pm

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Aaahh. The prodigal son has returned.

Now all we need is willmore to troll this thread and the circle of life will be complete.
Ahh hellooo, so you're here too?
I wouldn't "leave the reservation", you should know that by now.

I'm sure that willmore will be around to make the circle complete, before too long. She can't stay away, either.
Old Feb 16th 2012, 4:48 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Macca67 View Post
Muggins sold his Union-Jack bedecked manual Mini Cooper to buy her a Lime Green, automatic Fiesta.
Was it that dark blue metallic colour? I wanted one of those but then I became a keyboardist for a band and that idea went flying out the window
Old Feb 16th 2012, 4:57 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
Ahh hellooo, so you're here too?
I wouldn't "leave the reservation", you should know that by now.

I'm sure that willmore will be around to make the circle complete, before too long. She can't stay away, either.
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave.
Old Feb 16th 2012, 5:00 pm

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave.
Welcome to the Hotel British Expats?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.