Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

What has pissed you off today

What has pissed you off today

Old Feb 14th 2012, 4:03 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What has pissed you off today

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
While you're at it, see if you can get Bob Gandalf there, as well.
Ah, a hat trick ...
Old Feb 14th 2012, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Is it June yet?
Old Feb 14th 2012, 4:37 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa View Post
Is it June yet?
That'd be nice, my birthday is in June so I'd be getting some birthday money from my parents
Old Feb 14th 2012, 4:53 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

We are going to win the lotto next week and will be taking a holiday to decide what to do with our winnings.

Just so you all know.
Old Feb 14th 2012, 4:54 pm
MCROW

DeltaSierra70 is just really niceDeltaSierra70 is just really niceDeltaSierra70 is just really niceDeltaSierra70 is just really niceDeltaSierra70 is just really niceDeltaSierra70 is just really niceDeltaSierra70 is just really niceDeltaSierra70 is just really niceDeltaSierra70 is just really nice

Among other things,this, from Jane's Defence Weekly pissed me off;
"Israel to acquire sixth Dolphin sub
This is a revised version of a story published on 2 February. Israel and Germany have recently signed a contract finalising the sale of a sixth Type 800 Dolphin-class diesel-electric attack submarine to Israel, according to Christian Schmidt, the German State Secretary of Defence. Schmidt told Jane's on 2 February that the contract was signed in late December and that Berlin had agreed to heavily subsidise the cost"

Why would Germany subsidise Israel? I wonder if they subsidise any other countries.
Old Feb 14th 2012, 4:59 pm
Doin' It Right

Originally Posted by Cheetah7 View Post
We are going to win the lotto next week and will be taking a holiday to decide what to do with our winnings.

Just so you all know.
We thought we were going to be doing that this week, with the $325 million powerball draw from last Saturday.

Yet, here I sit ...
Old Feb 14th 2012, 4:59 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeltaSierra70 View Post
This is a revised version of a story published on 2 February. Israel and Germany have recently signed a contract finalising the sale of a sixth Type 800 Dolphin-class diesel-electric attack submarine to Israel, according to Christian Schmidt, the German State Secretary of Defence. Schmidt told Jane's on 2 February that the contract was signed in late December and that Berlin had agreed to heavily subsidise the cost"

Why would Germany subsidise Israel? I wonder if they subsidise any other countries.
Guilt?
Old Feb 14th 2012, 5:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeltaSierra70 View Post

Why would Germany subsidise Israel? Hmm, tricky one that...something to do with guilt maybe? Some unpleasantness in the thirties and forties?
Old Feb 14th 2012, 5:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
Cheers

Aye, she's grand, you'd never know anything was wrong with her and everything else it's progressing perfectly. I'm just being a big baby getting all sad on her behalf
It's hard not to - we usually wish we could take it on ourselves instead! Funny how we gripe and moan about having a little cold, but we'd take on much worse for our kids......
Old Feb 14th 2012, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

That some people can never, but never, say anything cheerful, pleasant, generous or kind!.
Old Feb 14th 2012, 5:16 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Egg and Cress View Post
That some people can never, but never, say anything cheerful, pleasant, generous or kind!.
Shut your moaning and whinging, FFS.
Old Feb 14th 2012, 6:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Shut your moaning and whinging, FFS.
Ah the old Uncle Eb is back. For a minute then...when I was reading through your posts...I thought you must have had a personality transplant.

Old Feb 14th 2012, 6:06 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
Niece's son born yesterday was 10 weeks early, waters broke at 24 weeks, she managed to hang on to him for another six weeks. He's 3lbs and in ICU. Fingers crossed he'll be fine but some things don't show up for years. Life is truly a bitch sometimes.
everything is ok

Is it June yet?
No its bloody not, piss off, I'm off on vacation tomorrow
Old Feb 14th 2012, 6:07 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Is it June yet?
Originally Posted by N1cky View Post

No its bloody not, piss off, I'm off on vacation tomorrow
In the spirit of Valentines Day.

What's wrong luvvie? tell us all about it, we're here for you
Old Feb 14th 2012, 6:09 pm
Life goes on.

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
Ah the old Uncle Eb is back. For a minute then...when I was reading through your posts...I thought you must have had a personality transplant.

I thought I'd make a comeback, for Valentine's day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.