Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

What has pissed you off today

What has pissed you off today

Old Apr 7th 2010, 11:38 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What has pissed you off today

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers View Post
Oh ffs, i thought i had a personal picker and flicker ffs!! You miserable cow!

Love you
Old Apr 8th 2010, 6:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

My Mum calling me and telling me not to come back to the UK as it's been overrun with immigrants since our last visit. Me saying, "Well it's sad when your family don't want you to come back" and her agreeing with me.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 6:12 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux View Post
My Mum calling me and telling me not to come back to the UK as it's been overrun with immigrants since our last visit. Me saying, "Well it's sad when your family don't want you to come back" and her agreeing with me.
Immigrants! Don't you just hate them?!
Old Apr 8th 2010, 6:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof View Post
Immigrants! Don't you just hate them?!
No-one should ever be allowed to move more than 1 mile from where they were born
Old Apr 8th 2010, 6:17 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

No-one should ever be allowed to move more than 1 mile from where they were born
Or from where somebody else was born.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 6:18 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

but you'll go back anyway
Old Apr 8th 2010, 6:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dollface View Post
but you'll go back anyway
What's the point?
Old Apr 8th 2010, 6:22 pm

What's the point?
Becasue that is where you feel you belong. Your mum had probably just watched the news and the stats that are probably wrong anyway.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 6:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dollface View Post
Becasue that is where you feel you belong. Your mum had probably just watched the news and the stats that are probably wrong anyway.
And my 'wonderful' returning father is a white supremacist.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 6:28 pm

Old Apr 8th 2010, 6:33 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Tell him that you've been doing some genealogy research and have discovered that he's actually black.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 6:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by chartreuse View Post
Tell him that you've been doing some genealogy research and have discovered that he's actually black.
He actually is quite dark-skinned, isn't that always the way
Old Apr 8th 2010, 6:44 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

He actually is quite dark-skinned, isn't that always the way
That makes it plausible. Fake something up and put it an a "reply to all" to that email he sent to everybody.
Old Apr 8th 2010, 6:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by chartreuse View Post
That makes it plausible. Fake something up and put it an a "reply to all" to that email he sent to everybody.
It's tempting
Old Apr 9th 2010, 12:39 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

No sign of the plumber yet. Have a huge hole in the pipe under the kitchen sink, this also takes the water from the laundry in the garage.

Haven't been able to wash any pots, cook or do any laundry since Sunday. It's looking like take out again tonight

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.