Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

What has pissed you off today

What has pissed you off today

Old Aug 29th 2012, 4:23 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What has pissed you off today

Originally Posted by Poppy girl View Post
She has been found friend grassed her up she was in San Francisco with some Punky kinda guy and had been wundering the streets getting drunk...........Result parents have booked her into Boot Camp next week.
Glad she has been found safe
Old Aug 29th 2012, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

She has been found friend grassed her up she was in San Francisco with some Punky kinda guy and had been wundering the streets getting drunk...........Result parents have booked her into Boot Camp next week.
Good news. Does sound like she needs some behavior adjustment.
Old Aug 29th 2012, 4:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trixie_b View Post
any news Pops?
Originally Posted by Sally Redux View Post
Yes was just wondering too.
Welcome news.
Old Aug 29th 2012, 5:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad she was found! My sister went through this with her oldest daughter...sigh. I don't think they did boot camps back then, although she and my sister could have used one!
Old Aug 29th 2012, 6:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa View Post
I'm glad she was found! My sister went through this with her oldest daughter...sigh. I don't think they did boot camps back then, although she and my sister could have used one!
A colleague of my husband sent his daughter away to boot camp. She'd got in with a bad crowd and was on drugs...they were at their wits end and had tried almost everything. The staff from the boot camp came in the middle of the night and whisked her out of bed. She was taken somewhere out west...in the middle of nowhere. She was there for several months...in the meantime she had no contact whatsoever with the outside world.

While she was there her family moved to a different area...in the hope that they could keep her away from her old mates. Unfortunately it was only a matter of time until she slipped back to her old ways.
Old Aug 29th 2012, 6:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
A colleague of my husband sent his daughter away to boot camp. She'd got in with a bad crowd and was on drugs...they were at their wits end and had tried almost everything. The staff from the boot camp came in the middle of the night and whisked her out of bed. She was taken somewhere out west...in the middle of nowhere. She was there for several months...in the meantime she had no contact whatsoever with the outside world.

While she was there her family moved to a different area...in the hope that they could keep her away from her old mates. Unfortunately it was only a matter of time until she slipped back to her old ways.
My older daughter was starting to misbehave, she was about 15, I moved her to the UK! Of course I was moving for another reason as well... It helped in that she wasn't around any of her old friends and she had to learn a whole new routine. I think it made the difference. Of course, she stayed there and the rest is history....
Old Aug 29th 2012, 6:59 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by AmerLisa View Post
My older daughter was starting to misbehave, she was about 15, I moved her to the UK! Of course I was moving for another reason as well... It helped in that she wasn't around any of her old friends and she had to learn a whole new routine. I think it made the difference. Of course, she stayed there and the rest is history....
I'm glad it turned out well...for all of you.
Old Aug 29th 2012, 11:27 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Very relieved they found her. Hope Boot Camp works
Old Aug 29th 2012, 11:52 pm
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

That's a relief.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 12:11 am
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheap perfume. I really wish people would stop spraying their cheap, stinky perfume. No, it doesn't cover the smell of your cigarettes no matter what you may think. And yes, it does bother my asthma.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 5:48 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
Cheap perfume. I really wish people would stop spraying their cheap, stinky perfume. No, it doesn't cover the smell of your cigarettes no matter what you may think. And yes, it does bother my asthma.
I have been a none smoker for a year now and really can smell it on other folk more then I used to, it makes me think "did I stink like that"
Walking around Norwich yesterday I was surprised to see how many people smoking in the street and standing around having a chat with a ciggie, never paid much attention to it in the US!
Old Aug 30th 2012, 7:26 am
Newlywed

I have been a none smoker for a year now and really can smell it on other folk more then I used to, it makes me think "did I stink like that"
Walking around Norwich yesterday I was surprised to see how many people smoking in the street and standing around having a chat with a ciggie, never paid much attention to it in the US!
I honestly would rather smell the stench of cigarettes than the sickly sweet of this cheap crap she's sprayed. She sprayed herself (about 6 squirts) at 7:00 this morning and I can still smell/taste it. It's now 3:30 pm. More than one of us here have asked her not to spray perfume indoors because it bothers our breathing but she doesn't listen.
Old Aug 31st 2012, 10:52 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

So apparently as long as you call torture "enhanced interrogation" it's ok.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19432553

What century are we in again?
Old Aug 31st 2012, 11:12 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
So apparently as long as you call torture "enhanced interrogation" it's ok.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19432553

Yeah. That's kinda disgusting. But not at all suprising.
Old Aug 31st 2012, 12:47 pm
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post

I'm not telling you. You can't make me.

Oh.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.