Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

What has pissed you off today

What has pissed you off today

Old Mar 20th 2012, 3:55 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What has pissed you off today

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer View Post
Ear plugs. Or, failing that, a polythene bag over your head, tied tightly at the neck.

You're welcome.
It's gone now anyway.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 4:00 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
It's gone now anyway.
Never mind - I'm sure you'll soon find something else, just as trivial, to whine about.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 4:02 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Never mind - I'm sure you'll soon find something else, just as trivial, to whine about.
I never debated the triviality of it, I know they're trivial when I post them. Plenty of other posters don't though in this thread and its counterpart
Old Mar 20th 2012, 4:08 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

The blanket of yellow dust that I see in a morning. Today's pollen count is a new record of 9,300. Great stuff.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 4:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

I hate tax season......
Old Mar 20th 2012, 4:10 pm
Doin' It Right

Originally Posted by zargof View Post
The blanket of yellow dust that I see in a morning. Today's pollen count is a new record of 9,300. Great stuff.
Do you get hay fever? My sister gets that something shocking - I never really thought about how badly it can affect people until I saw how she'd react to a high pollen count.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 4:11 pm
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Do you get hay fever?
Do you think he might? I just presumed he hated the colour.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 4:13 pm
Mad Moo plus 2

Maddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of lightMaddyjvn is a glorious beacon of light

Uncle E - Any advice for hayfever sufferers? Your plastic bag medical advice was insightful.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 4:18 pm
Life goes on.

Originally Posted by Maddyjvn View Post
Uncle E - Any advice for hayfever sufferers? Your plastic bag medical advice was insightful.
Yes. Don't breathe the bloody stuff in.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 4:21 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Do you get hay fever? My sister gets that something shocking - I never really thought about how badly it can affect people until I saw how she'd react to a high pollen count.
Hay fever? Well when I went to an allergist and did the prick test (no not the type which you easily pass), and the nurse calls in people from other rooms to come and take a look at the results, you could say it does affect me yes.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 4:23 pm
Doin' It Right

Hay fever? Well when I went to an allergist and did the prick test (no not the type which you easily pass), and the nurse calls in people from other rooms to come and take a look at the results, you could say it does affect me yes.
Point taken!
Old Mar 21st 2012, 4:38 pm
Life goes on.

The stupid, full of her own importance, bitch in the office across from me, with yet another case of her misusing a word.

She constantly tells people they should "notate" things, regarding customer payments/queries etc. It's not a fcking musical score, or a mathematical equation, you dumb bitch!!
Old Mar 21st 2012, 4:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Dog shit on the front lawn right after the bins have been collected. "Thanks."
Old Mar 21st 2012, 4:46 pm
Life goes on.

Originally Posted by Sally Redux View Post
Dog shit on the front lawn right after the bins have been collected. "Thanks."
Are you sure it's dog shit and one of the bin men didn't get caught short?
Old Mar 21st 2012, 4:47 pm
Doin' It Right

The stupid, full of her own importance, bitch in the office across from me, with yet another case of her misusing a word.

She constantly tells people they should "notate" things, regarding customer payments/queries etc. It's not a fcking musical score, or a mathematical equation, you dumb bitch!!
Do you have an employee with a reasonable sense of humour there who you can convince to sumbit some paperwork to her with a bunch of quadratic equations on it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.