British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   What has pissed you off today (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/what-has-pissed-you-off-today-623264/)

Captain Freedom Aug 1st 2009 5:13 am

What has pissed you off today
 
So many things piss me off on a daily basis. I want to know what has pissed other people off today. But please don't target other BE members because my last thread got shut down due to that. :ohmy:

busterboy Aug 1st 2009 5:30 am

Re: What has pissed you off today
 

Originally Posted by Captain Freedom (Post 7803207)
So many things piss me off on a daily basis. I want to know what has pissed other people off today. But please don't target other BE members because my last thread got shut down due to that. :ohmy:

My Au-pair...she is pretty lazy.

Brownstar Aug 1st 2009 6:14 am

Re: What has pissed you off today
 
People talking in the cinema..............SHUT THE **** UP!

busterboy Aug 1st 2009 6:38 am

Re: What has pissed you off today
 

Originally Posted by Brownstar (Post 7803272)
People talking in the cinema..............SHUT THE **** UP!

I so know....

Sally Redux Aug 1st 2009 7:07 am

Re: What has pissed you off today
 
'A Fine Romance' was not on PBS tonight :mad:

davdah Aug 1st 2009 7:28 am

Re: What has pissed you off today
 
I'm still sober

sonlymewalter Aug 1st 2009 7:34 am

Re: What has pissed you off today
 
I've got to go to a party and can't be arsed:frown:

busterboy Aug 1st 2009 9:12 am

Re: What has pissed you off today
 

Originally Posted by Sally Redux (Post 7803341)
'A Fine Romance' was not on PBS tonight :mad:

A Fine Romance...cor, that takes me back.

busterboy Aug 1st 2009 9:16 am

Re: What has pissed you off today
 

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter (Post 7803374)
I've got to go to a party and can't be arsed:frown:

You must only go to the party if you can fulfill the following criteria....
  • lashings of bronzer
  • enough perfume to give the unsuspecting emphysemia
  • really unsuitable clothing for a woman of your abundant assets
  • a few before you go...you know that's always a good ploy
  • a wish to flirt shamelessly with the deeply unsuitable

If you cannot fulfil of these, you must force yourself to stay home.

sonlymewalter Aug 1st 2009 9:18 am

Re: What has pissed you off today
 

Originally Posted by busterboy (Post 7803465)
You must only go to the party if you can fulfill the following criteria....
  • lashings of bronzer
  • enough perfume to give the unsuspecting emphysemia
  • really unsuitable clothing for a woman of your abundant assets
  • a few before you go...you know that's always a good ploy
  • a wish to flirt shamelessly with the deeply unsuitable

If you cannot fulfil of these, you must force yourself to stay home.

That's not a night out. That's a normal day at the office:frown:

busterboy Aug 1st 2009 9:21 am

Re: What has pissed you off today
 

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter (Post 7803470)
That's not a night out. That's a normal day at the office:frown:

I'm your friend, I was trying to tell you subtly....

MacScot Aug 1st 2009 11:30 am

Re: What has pissed you off today
 
Dubai enveloped in dust from a dust storm originating in Iraq. Got Aussie friends over and they wanted to photograph the world's tallest building (Burj Dubai)...but alas, where is it ? :(

scottishcelts Aug 1st 2009 12:22 pm

Re: What has pissed you off today
 

Originally Posted by Sally Redux (Post 7803341)
'A Fine Romance' was not on PBS tonight :mad:

I used to love that :thumbup:

AmerLisa Aug 1st 2009 2:22 pm

Re: What has pissed you off today
 
Nothing yet....but its 6:30 in the am, give it time....:D

Sally Redux Aug 1st 2009 6:01 pm

Re: What has pissed you off today
 
Neighbour with bloody cockerels also has leaf blowers going for over an hour every Saturday morning.


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:50 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.