Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

What has p*ssed you off today...part II

What has p*ssed you off today...part II

Old Aug 8th 2020, 10:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II

Traffic

Last edited by Jsmth321; Aug 8th 2020 at 10:52 pm.
Old Aug 8th 2020, 10:59 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
I'm falling apart.

Had fish and chips today from what has been the best one in town. It was overcooked, dry and the 'potato chip' batter was hard.
So hard that when I bit a piece a tooth with crown snapped off.

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
expensive fish and chips.
Wrong sort of chip. Always read the fine print.
Old Aug 8th 2020, 11:15 pm
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

I'm falling apart.

Had fish and chips today from what has been the best one in town. It was overcooked, dry and the 'potato chip' batter was hard.

That just sounds wrong on many levels.

Hope the tooth can be saved.... we need them all.
Old Aug 8th 2020, 11:28 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
WTF is the matter with people. There are reports of mass littering from various places in the UK. This is just one of them.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-devon-53664374
Bloody grots. I hope they all got sunburn, food poisoning and wasp stings on their arses.
Old Aug 8th 2020, 11:32 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I'm falling apart.

Ouch Bad news for the tooth and the wallet. I hope you give the chippy staff a bollocking suitable feedback.
Old Aug 9th 2020, 12:37 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macliam View Post
Hope the tooth can be saved.... we need them all.
Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
Ouch Bad news for the tooth and the wallet. I hope you give the chippy staff a bollocking suitable feedback.
It was a restaurant via skip the dishes. It took me 14 years to find good fish and chips here (Cod too) and after saying fab things about it they do this to me.

There's probably enough tooth left for a post and new crown but I already have a partial denture next to it so it may be best to either add a new 'tooth' to the partial or have a new partial.
No doubt the dentist will say a tooth can't be added for xyz reason.
Old Aug 9th 2020, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute

Cricket finished early.Well done england so i gotta clean the pool before the grand prix starts bummer.
Old Aug 9th 2020, 12:28 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by el collado kid View Post
Cricket finished early.Well done england so i gotta clean the pool before the grand prix starts bummer.
You're hosting the grand prix? Why can't you make do with a couple of toys in your water like everyone else?

Old Aug 10th 2020, 3:26 am
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

We rehomed a gorgeous cat on Saturday to (apparently) a lovely lady who has fostered for us in the past. Today she brought him back because he's clawing her looped carpet and wanting to sleep by her head. I made various suggestions of things she could try but it was all too hard. I suggested creating a bedroom for him in the laundry but she was horrified and said she wanted him to sleep on her bed. Just not by her head. She wasn't prepared to put the effort in for more than 30 freaking hours! We'll find a great home for him but he doesn't deserve to be treated like this. She's an arsehole.
Old Aug 10th 2020, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
We rehomed a gorgeous cat on Saturday to (apparently) a lovely lady who has fostered for us in the past. Today she brought him back because he's clawing her looped carpet and wanting to sleep by her head. I made various suggestions of things she could try but it was all too hard. I suggested creating a bedroom for him in the laundry but she was horrified and said she wanted him to sleep on her bed. Just not by her head. She wasn't prepared to put the effort in for more than 30 freaking hours! We'll find a great home for him but he doesn't deserve to be treated like this. She's an arsehole.
Yes she is an ashole, glad he's back safe.Better luck next time ,she did not try did she cats need a bit of comfort and to fill safe i am sure he would have settled and found his own spot with time.you're doing a good job moneypenny well done.
Old Aug 10th 2020, 7:13 am
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Aw. Does he have a little burmese or something in him. He sounds really lovely.
Old Aug 10th 2020, 7:44 am
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS View Post
Aw. Does he have a little burmese or something in him. He sounds really lovely.
No he's a chunky black and white DSH who growls instead of miaows.

Old Aug 10th 2020, 8:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

We had a lovely cat who not only shared our bed (along often with the children and the dog!) but used to use her paw to raise my eyelids in the morning!

(I had a skill of sleeping in six inches of bed!)
Old Aug 10th 2020, 11:44 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

He's a lovely cat. Anyone should be proud to have him sleep on their head.
Old Aug 10th 2020, 8:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute

I like his little spot on his chin. Nice looking cat, and who doesn't want a friendly cat who will sleep next to them, hope he finds a home soon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.