Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

What has p*ssed you off today...part II

What has p*ssed you off today...part II

Old Dec 10th 2019, 10:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II

I didn't recognize her name, but going to the youtube I recognize almost all of the songs, a sad loss.

Originally Posted by Annetje View Post
Not really p*ssed off but made me sad .... Marie Fredriksson from Roxette died today
Love that voice !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjV...ZsEW8LN6nZcnog
Old Dec 11th 2019, 1:50 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Annetje View Post
Not really p*ssed off but made me sad .... Marie Fredriksson from Roxette died today
Love that voice !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjV...ZsEW8LN6nZcnog
Sharing your sadness Annetje, Marie had an extraordinarily beautiful voice. A very sad loss.
Old Dec 11th 2019, 2:08 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

I woke up with songs from the musical Oklahoma in my head. Wtf?
Old Dec 11th 2019, 2:10 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
That's weird to say the least. When was the last time you saw it? Have you ever been to see it, more to the point?
Old Dec 11th 2019, 2:11 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Weirdo, and I mean that in the nicest way
Old Dec 11th 2019, 2:16 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

I'm getting The Music Man, must be on a different frequency.
It started out with Wandrin' Star and Lee Marvin from Paint Your Wagon and just morphed and before I knew it the Wells Fargo Wagon was comin' down my street.
Old Dec 11th 2019, 2:18 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by caretaker View Post
It started out with Wandrin' Star and Lee Marvin from Paint Your Wagon and just morphed and before I knew it the Wells Fargo Wagon was comin' down my street.
Must be Weirdo Week in the Northern hemisphere
Old Dec 11th 2019, 2:18 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Every so often I'll get a song from 'Joseph ...' stuck in my head but I blame my Auntie Peggy for that, since Lloyd-Weber musicals were something of a religion for her and we all went with her to see it basically every year in the 80s
Old Dec 11th 2019, 2:23 pm
Concierge

Now that I've stopped being a smart arse, Paint Your Wagon was the first play I ever saw, can't remember how old I was but I was just a kid. I was absolutely fascinated by it, have loved the theatre ever since. I did eventually watch the movie, really enjoyed that too.
Old Dec 11th 2019, 2:29 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
Now that I've stopped being a smart arse, Paint Your Wagon was the first play I ever saw, can't remember how old I was but I was just a kid. I was absolutely fascinated by it, have loved the theatre ever since. I did eventually watch the movie, really enjoyed that too.
When we were trying to guess which songs came from which shows the other day in the bar, I thought Wandrin' Star was from Cat Ballou, so I've learned something already today.
Old Dec 11th 2019, 2:33 pm
Concierge

When we were trying to guess which songs came from which shows the other day in the bar, I thought Wandrin' Star was from Cat Ballou, so I've learned something already today.
We never stop learning do we. That gravelly voice singing Wandrin' Star, perfect for it. You do realise that you've given me an earworm don't you? I might even have a listen now on YouTube.
Old Dec 11th 2019, 2:37 pm
BEfuddled

BuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
Must be Weirdo Week in the Northern hemisphere
Every week is Weirdo Week up here.
Old Dec 11th 2019, 2:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Loved those musicals---Oklahoma, Carousel etc.
Saw ---King and I, everyday when it was on at local cinema, (Portsmouth), best friend had a crush on Deborah Kerr, and I rather 'liked' Yul Brynner!!!!!
Old Dec 11th 2019, 2:47 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
That's weird to say the least. When was the last time you saw it? Have you ever been to see it, more to the point?
I have seen it. I was taken to see the film version when I was about 8 because my older sister wanted to go.
Old Dec 11th 2019, 2:48 pm

Gah! Stop that! Now I've got Wandrin' Star as well, as though "we know we belong to the land and the land we belong to is grand" weren't enough.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.