Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

What has p*ssed you off today...part II

What has p*ssed you off today...part II

Old Aug 21st 2019, 10:25 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
SM and Scouse... for you both for tomorrow. Hope normal service will be resumed soon.
Thanks JG My procedure's Friday, which is tomorrow here but I think it's the day after tomorrow for you. And I have no idea what I've just written But I'll hang onto your good wishes, much appreciated xx
Old Aug 21st 2019, 10:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
Thanks JG My procedure's Friday, which is tomorrow here but I think it's the day after tomorrow for you. And I have no idea what I've just written But I'll hang onto your good wishes, much appreciated xx
Sorry I keep thinking it’s Thursday today. . It is still Wednesday here...Thursday for you now.
Old Aug 21st 2019, 11:02 pm
European

BuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
Sorry I keep thinking it’s Thursday today. . It is still Wednesday here...Thursday for you now.
Doesn't UTC suck sometimes?

spouse of scouse and Sugarmooma, just ping out whenever, to both.
Old Aug 22nd 2019, 12:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute

2 step verification when they wont let me use email. It's so frustrating as we only have 1 cell phone and 99% of the time its with my wife, so when she isn't home I can't get the stupid code. I really hate it when companies force you to do 2 step and only permit text as the 2nd step.

What do people without a cell phone do?
Old Aug 22nd 2019, 12:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh high tech.

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma View Post
Thanks guys. The budget thing is annoying because I know it has already been decided so any more input will make no difference. I also know that pay increases for my department will not be announced until September and rumour is that a lot of people will not be happy!

The gastro prep is for the "magical" pill camera. It has taken a while for my insurance to agree to pay for it.Apparently it is very expensive to have to swallow a pill with a camera in that will slowly pass through my intestines taking snap chat pictures more often than a dozen teenager girls can do every 10 seconds! Thursday will be a lazy day while this all goes on . The monitoring will last from 8am until 5pm and I've been told to just relax, keep away from powerful electrical equipment and not to get hot and sweaty! ( errr...it's Texas and August!) So I have a couple of good books ready to read and my lovely man at home to annoy so once today's crap is over with it won't be too bad. And yes, I'm taking Friday off work so hopefully we will have a fun day!
Old Aug 22nd 2019, 1:27 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321 View Post
2 step verification when they wont let me use email. It's so frustrating as we only have 1 cell phone and 99% of the time its with my wife, so when she isn't home I can't get the stupid code. I really hate it when companies force you to do 2 step and only permit text as the 2nd step.

What do people without a cell phone do?
Code comes on the landline.
My UK bank is instigating something via only a UK mobile/cell number but only one aspect of banking which doesn't look like it will affect me.

Other than this, when they get around to it, a card reader for anything not previously set up.
Old Aug 22nd 2019, 2:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

My US bank did that several years ago, only way to access the account online was to receive a code via text but only to US based cell phone numbers, ended up just closing the account as I had no feasible way to access it, even calling wasn't possible, call the 800 number from Canada and get the number you are calling cannot be reached from the area you are located, please hang up or something like that. BC Gov't does the same for some services, call from the US and can't get through as they don't accept calls on the toll free lines from outside Canada for some departments.

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
Code comes on the landline.
My UK bank is instigating something via only a UK mobile/cell number but only one aspect of banking which doesn't look like it will affect me.

Other than this, when they get around to it, a card reader for anything not previously set up.
Old Aug 22nd 2019, 7:12 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

What has pissed me off today? Going to the pub last night and drinking as much as I did.

This hangover is going nowhere.
Old Aug 22nd 2019, 10:23 am
idealist

stevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond repute

What has really pissed me off today is how much I was looking forward to my missus going to the UK, and within 35 hours I have fallen to pieces. Whoever says men are the dominant gender is a ****ing idiot. 2 weeks to go
Old Aug 22nd 2019, 10:57 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1 View Post
What has really pissed me off today is how much I was looking forward to my missus going to the UK, and within 35 hours I have fallen to pieces. Whoever says men are the dominant gender is a ****ing idiot. 2 weeks to go ������������
Men are just little boys at heart in many ways. And I say that not at all in a nasty way, I can see it in my own son even though he is barely a man at nearly 20.

Old Aug 22nd 2019, 11:06 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

What has really pissed me off today is how much I was looking forward to my missus going to the UK, and within 35 hours I have fallen to pieces. Whoever says men are the dominant gender is a ****ing idiot. 2 weeks to go ������������
Mate, it blow goats when they're away. My recommendation having just done 4 weeks without her is to keep busy and do things that involve going out. I even just went for a drive a couple of times, I was that bored.
Old Aug 22nd 2019, 11:06 am
idealist

stevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Men are just little boys at heart in many ways. And I say that not at all in a nasty way, I can see it in my own son even though he is barely a man at nearly 20.

Not to in a bad way at all, you're spot on. I work specifically so I don't have to do this stuff. I told her too, but I included a disclaimer that I'd been hacked.
Old Aug 22nd 2019, 11:09 am
idealist

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
What has pissed me off today? Going to the pub last night and drinking as much as I did.

This hangover is going nowhere.
You know we need to go for a beer
Old Aug 22nd 2019, 11:23 am
WWLLCJD?

You know we need to go for a beer
If I'm honest, I've already considered it and decided it might just be lovely. Blow the froth off a couple, just to take the edge off the shakes. Maybe sit quietly with a pint and watch the cricket after work. Lovely.
Old Aug 22nd 2019, 11:27 am
European

BuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond repute

The anti-zombie boards are gone, the 'missing' windows are now in place. Well, the frames are, the glass will be about another week.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.