Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

What has p*ssed you off today...part II

What has p*ssed you off today...part II

Old Aug 20th 2019, 10:09 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II

Originally Posted by BuckinghamshireBoy View Post
As newbie in the room I was asked to introduce myself, did so, and then went into a mini rant about A-Holes and tailgating. As I went to retrieve my chilled water/orange juice/whatever, the presenter said TO MY BACK "it seems that you might benefit from some anger management training".
I thought you were going to say he was the one involved

Old Aug 20th 2019, 10:19 pm
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker View Post

For the umpteenth time, that knife has come home to roost, against all odds. As I said earlier, I use it at work all the time (easy to access and open so perfect for breaking down boxes), so it would have been missed.
Good news.Items like that are treasure.

Old Aug 20th 2019, 10:29 pm
European

BuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond reputeBuckinghamshireBoy has a reputation beyond repute

I think it would be nice if we were at least allowed to shoot paintballs at people who drive like dicks. If you saw a car covered in splotches of paint you'd know to watch out for them.
I quite like that idea.

Paintball splotch would make a shift from the usual muddy cat paw prints and bird shit, typically pigeons (HOW I HATE YOU BA*T*R* VERMIN)

I'm calm.

Honest.
Old Aug 20th 2019, 10:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute

Someone threw bread into our window last night. We are only on the 2nd floor so not overly difficult and they don't put screens on condo windows here for some reason, odd thing for someone to do though.

I am not sure if I should put ticked or if its just reality being told by job coach people funded by the government that I am not employable in the current job market....
Old Aug 21st 2019, 12:26 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321 View Post
Someone threw bread into our window last night. We are only on the 2nd floor so not overly difficult and they don't put screens on condo windows here for some reason, odd thing for someone to do though.

I am not sure if I should put ticked or if its just reality being told by job coach people funded by the government that I am not employable in the current job market....
They could have at least thrown some butter in as well

That was an odd thing for a 'job coach' to say. I mean, really? There's not one job in the whole of Vancouver that they think you can do?? Sounds a bit fishy to me.
Old Aug 21st 2019, 12:31 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Whenever I see the word eureka I feel like saying 'you don't smella too good yourself'.

ps I think your knife is really a boomerang.
Old Aug 21st 2019, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

The Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond reputeThe Rushman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
Whenever I see the word eureka I feel like saying 'you don't smella too good yourself'.
and now Im reminded of the Italian Captain from "'Ello Ello" .... Whata mistaka to maka!
Old Aug 21st 2019, 12:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldn't be the first time I was told I lacked the skills for the current workforce or a variation of that. I send resumes out daily, but I can't get a job if I can get interviews, I get a lot of rejection emails though, Friday is a big day typically for such emails.

Maybe next year will be better.

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
They could have at least thrown some butter in as well

That was an odd thing for a 'job coach' to say. I mean, really? There's not one job in the whole of Vancouver that they think you can do?? Sounds a bit fishy to me.
Old Aug 21st 2019, 12:52 am
Concierge

Wouldn't be the first time I was told I lacked the skills for the current workforce or a variation of that. I send resumes out daily, but I can't get a job if I can get interviews, I get a lot of rejection emails though, Friday is a big day typically for such emails.

Maybe next year will be better.
But to just come out and say that you're not employable is the antithesis of what a job coach is supposed to do. If someone's struggling to find work aren't they supposed to help you address any deficits by referring you to training or other services? Very few people are totally unemployable, and you're not one of them.
Old Aug 21st 2019, 12:55 am
idealist

stevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like there should be a vacancy for a job coach coming up, what a prick. Good luck mate.
Old Aug 21st 2019, 4:37 am

Sugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond reputeSugarmooma has a reputation beyond repute

I'm getting psyched up to be pissed off tomorrow . I have a budget meeting all morning then i have to leave to go home and start on the yuckky prep for my Thursday appointment with my gastro doc. Not looking forward to the meeting or the prep!
Old Aug 21st 2019, 4:48 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma View Post
I'm getting psyched up to be pissed off tomorrow . I have a budget meeting all morning then i have to leave to go home and start on the yuckky prep for my Thursday appointment with my gastro doc. Not looking forward to the meeting or the prep!
God, talk about a double whammy. Both are equally horrible. With Wednesday and Thursday a write off, I hope you have a smashing Friday!
Old Aug 21st 2019, 4:57 am
Finally mesh free!

Vitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond repute

I second Spouse's comments. Here's to Friday
Old Aug 21st 2019, 5:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hope it goes well. Upside you have the morning without the icky prep stuff, although budget meeting sounds not so fun. My last gastro exam, I had to take the first dose of the prep at 9am, then the 2nd at 3pm or 4pm so the entire day was shot.

Old Aug 21st 2019, 6:09 am
idealist

stevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond repute

What we need is a way to console you and piss off your inner grammar Nazi. There their they're I'm sure it'll go well 😁

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.