British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   What has p*ssed you off today...part II (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/what-has-p%2Assed-you-off-today-part-ii-876119/)

SultanOfSwing Aug 20th 2016 6:31 am

Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II
 

Originally Posted by JACHA (Post 12030646)
Mama Mia You are all showing your age knowing that song.

That's an easy one though. Plus it was re-released in 1991, which wasn't 25 years ago and no amount of logic and mathematics will convince me otherwise :(

JACHA Aug 20th 2016 6:47 am

Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II
 
Ah the ninety's what a drag they were. Kids, mortgage, just a bloody hard slog. No wonder I missed the re release.
I met my husband as a result of visiting his friends and they were playing A night at the Opera' vinyl (1976) He walked in halfway through. Love at first sight. :heart:

SultanOfSwing Aug 20th 2016 7:06 am

Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II
 

Originally Posted by JACHA (Post 12030667)
Ah the ninety's what a drag they were. Kids, mortgage, just a bloody hard slog. No wonder I missed the re release.
I met my husband as a result of visiting his friends and they were playing A night at the Opera' vinyl (1976) He walked in halfway through. Love at first sight. :heart:

A Night At The Opera is a great album.

I didn't miss the re-release because it came about right as I was getting into Queen (sadly right after Freddie died.) I was 12 at the time, so that's probably why I enjoyed the 90s so much :lol:

JACHA Aug 20th 2016 7:16 am

Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II
 
Bloody hell sultan I have a daughter older than you. Now I do feel old.

SultanOfSwing Aug 20th 2016 7:23 am

Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II
 

Originally Posted by JACHA (Post 12030682)
Bloody hell sultan I have a daughter older than you. Now I do feel old.

Wasn't my intention. I had no control over that anyway, given that I should really be 47 since my parents were married for ten years before I was born :lol:

JACHA Aug 20th 2016 7:34 am

Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II
 
Well you have given me a good laugh. Mind you everybody seems young these days. I'm sure media outlets, medical schools and police forces are employing 12-15 year olds.

spouse of scouse Aug 20th 2016 10:14 am

Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II
 

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 (Post 12030630)
Very very frightening?

I used to think a line in this went

(he)'s got a moush(tashe), 's got a moush :o

Zoe Bell Aug 20th 2016 1:00 pm

Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II
 

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse (Post 12030753)
I used to think a line in this went

(he)'s got a moush(tashe), 's got a moush :o

Everyone knows that " Beelzebub has a devil for a sideboard" :rofl:

Jerseygirl Aug 26th 2016 3:21 pm

Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II
 
My 2 year old granddaughter's daycare was in lockdown yesterday afternoon. It is the building next to our condo building.

Toronto crossbow deaths: Brett Ryan, 35, faces 3 murder charges - Toronto - CBC News

Gozit Aug 26th 2016 10:58 pm

Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II
 

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 12035748)
My 2 year old granddaughter's daycare was in lockdown yesterday afternoon. It is the building next to our condo building.

Toronto crossbow deaths: Brett Ryan, 35, faces 3 murder charges - Toronto - CBC News

:thumbdown:

Hope she is OK.

Jerseygirl Aug 26th 2016 11:47 pm

Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II
 

Originally Posted by Gozit (Post 12036072)
:thumbdown:

Hope she is OK.

She is thanks. She's too young to realize what was going down. Scary for my daughter though...the road was closed and it was reported that bio/chemical/nuclear experts were in the building.

GeniB Aug 27th 2016 6:34 am

Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II
 

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 12035748)
My 2 year old granddaughter's daycare was in lockdown yesterday afternoon. It is the building next to our condo building.

Toronto crossbow deaths: Brett Ryan, 35, faces 3 murder charges - Toronto - CBC News


Yikes that must have been horrendous for your daughter..Hope granddaughter doesn't get affected by it.

GeniB Aug 27th 2016 6:39 am

Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II
 
Virtually everything has p****d me off since we returned from Canada and the USA on Thursday- nothing worked on the island we were staying on .(home of the microsoft guru Paul Allen .wtf?) so incommunicado for almost a month- nothing working here now either .apparantly because of the humungous number of tourists that have invaded the Algarve? They say this every year.still take our money .still get lousy reception for TV and computer

Add to that ,horrendous jet lag.

Gozit Aug 27th 2016 5:19 pm

Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II
 

Originally Posted by GeniB (Post 12036203)
Virtually everything has p****d me off since we returned from Canada and the USA on Thursday- nothing worked on the island we were staying on .(home of the microsoft guru Paul Allen .wtf?) so incommunicado for almost a month- nothing working here now either .apparantly because of the humungous number of tourists that have invaded the Algarve? They say this every year.still take our money .still get lousy reception for TV and computer

Add to that ,horrendous jet lag.

We had the same problem in Malta. My grandparents got suckered into switching providers and signing a 2 yr term, and the new service is horrible. They never get the speed they pay for and the reliability is awful. Sometimes nothing loads at all. Is your service in PT ADSL-based?

Gozit Aug 27th 2016 5:19 pm

Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II
 

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl (Post 12036092)
She is thanks. She's too young to realize what was going down. Scary for my daughter though...the road was closed and it was reported that bio/chemical/nuclear experts were in the building.

Yikes... Glad everyone is alright...


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:21 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.