Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

What has p*ssed you off today...part II

What has p*ssed you off today...part II

Old Jun 8th 2019, 4:43 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II

Originally Posted by Boiler View Post
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ination_polls/

Biden at 27% has the same as the next 2

The next 2 also have issues, different but still issues and then the rest are pretty much nowhere.
Whats your point? Boomers going to Boom.
Old Jun 8th 2019, 4:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Seems that for different reasons the Politics of old are imploding, UK, US and of course in Europe as well. Now the reasons are not identical. Interesting how they seem to all happen at the same time.

We live in interesting times.
Old Jun 8th 2019, 4:48 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler View Post
Seems that for different reasons the Politics of old are imploding, UK, US and of course in Europe as well. Now the reasons are not identical. Interesting how they seem to all happen at the same time.

We live in interesting times.
Can you explain. On a general point I understand, but I dont understand your recent comments and their relevance. Biden is the politics of old, and you pointed out he is leading.
Old Jun 8th 2019, 4:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute

I agree Biden is not the answer, Trump was not the answer to the politics of old either, nor is Farage.

And they lead or are leading, hence interesting times.
Old Jun 9th 2019, 2:20 am
A girly swot

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cape Blue View Post
What point do you think you're making?
An example of the troublemaking follower of England and their likely political stance on Brexit. Clear enough for you?
Old Jun 9th 2019, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

GeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond reputeGeniB has a reputation beyond repute

After my angioplasty procedure I was put on a whole pharmacy of drugs ( 10 in all ) One of which was the infamous statin that I didn't ever want to be on. I went back to see the cardiologist a couple of weeks later and argued the toss with him about changing a couple of them and reducing the dose on two.( this was after consultation with my Prof brother who knows more on this subject than most ) I then pressed him about the statin as I didn't see its role in my treatment. He insisted that I should take it for reasons that didn't add up. STUPIDLY I caved ( out of the fear he induced ) and continue to take it. Now I have broken out in a fine rash over both arms, chest and back. A friend who had the same treatment 10 yrs ago, and was given the same statin. also broke out in the same or pretty damn similar rash ... last November. He STILL has it. nobody can identify it, Except going online and reading reports of other users of this statin, who report the same rash.. and that it NEVER goes away.
I am so angry about this. Apart from being used as a guinea pig to test this muck. I had expected my Cardiologist to know this. He reaction to my objecting to a BP tablet that smelt and tasted of butter, and made me nauseous was.'All meds have side effects ' Thats ok then ?. When I requested another make he said. 'That can make your legs and ankles swell.' No it doesn't .My friends have used it for fifteen years and it is recommended for women... It's just NOT the make he was pushing. and is more expensive as a non generic drug.
Old Jun 9th 2019, 11:12 am
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
An example of the troublemaking follower of England and their likely political stance on Brexit. Clear enough for you?
Ah, the usual bigotry then, trying to aline football hooligans and leave voters so as to denigrate leave voters. I've seen people do the same with Muslims and terrorists, it wasn't pretty then either.
Old Jun 9th 2019, 12:11 pm
Dedicated European

Expatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, the usual bigotry then, trying to aline football hooligans and leave voters so as to denigrate leave voters. I've seen people do the same with Muslims and terrorists, it wasn't pretty then either.
Perhaps if you were capable of reflecting maturely on the tone, manner & content of your brexit posts you would understand that, far from championing the cause of leavers, you have reinforced the stereotype that you appear to object to.
Old Jun 9th 2019, 12:14 pm
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Expatrick View Post
Perhaps if you were capable of reflecting maturely on the tone, manner & content of your brexit posts you would understand that, far from championing the cause of leavers, you have reinforced the stereotype that you appear to object to.
Yet more ad-hom attacks from the triggered remainiacs - why don't you try and address a position rather than continually attacking the person - is it because your opinions are built on sand?
Old Jun 9th 2019, 12:17 pm
Dedicated European

Expatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond reputeExpatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Yet more ad-hom attacks from the triggered remainiacs - why don't you try and address a position rather than continually attacking the person - is it because your opinions are built on sand?
Go back re read the post you have just made on the post referendum thread. A position was addressed and you were found to be in error - and your response is to attack those who found you out..
Old Jun 9th 2019, 12:19 pm
A girly swot

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, the usual bigotry then, trying to aline football hooligans and leave voters.
Ten German Bombers. A little ditty fondly sung by European brothers.

Old Jun 9th 2019, 12:24 pm
Democracy advocate

Originally Posted by Expatrick View Post
Go back re read the post you have just made on the post referendum thread. A position was addressed and you were found to be in error - and your response is to attack those who found you out..
No, my response was very clearly to say that it was a genuine misunderstanding - you and your homies then multiple posted about lies etc in a remaniac-infused feeding-frenzy. You still post here that I have been "found out", rather than accepting my graceful point that it was a genuine misunderstanding from the government document - showing your continued bad faith attacks.
Old Jun 9th 2019, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute

.. But that's what your mates & friends the Tories do CB, - and yes antisemitism in the Labour Party too. Divide and Rule. Nothing changes, nothing must be permitted to change:- isn't that what you'd like to see for s future England?
I detach the other parts of the UK since it's highly!likely they'll have had enough of this nationalistic Kant soon imo
THE TORY PARTY IS NOT THE UK.
Old Jun 9th 2019, 12:32 pm
Dedicated European

No, my response was very clearly to say that it was a genuine misunderstanding - you and your homies then multiple posted about lies etc in a remaniac-infused feeding-frenzy. You still post here that I have been "found out", rather than accepting my graceful point that it was a genuine misunderstanding from the government document - showing your continued bad faith attacks.
As far as I am aware the only person who mentioned "lies" & "liars" in the present exchange is you - along with your pathetic use of "ad hom", "remainiacs" and "haters gonna hate". Might be good if you broadened your vocabulary & knowledge base a little - & try and improve your debating trolling style.

Last edited by Expatrick; Jun 9th 2019 at 12:35 pm.
Old Jun 9th 2019, 12:38 pm
Democracy advocate

Originally Posted by 007Steve View Post
.. But that's what your mates & friends the Tories do CB, - and yes antisemitism in the Labour Party too. Divide and Rule. Nothing changes, nothing must be permitted to change:- isn't that what you'd like to see for s future England?
I detach the other parts of the UK since it's highly!likely they'll have had enough of this nationalistic Kant soon imo
THE TORY PARTY IS NOT THE UK.
The other three parts have always had a far far stronger nationalist kant - it's the decent English that have been the least nationalistic.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.