Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

What has p*ssed you off today...part II

What has p*ssed you off today...part II

Old May 12th 2016, 11:04 am
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What has p*ssed you off today...part II

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix View Post
It's okay, you'll soon hate them for making YOU feel guilty . How dare they when you've given up your bed , a kebab and everything

Enjoy having the place to just yourselves again.
I get really fudged off and bottle it up, but manage to never ever explode. I wouldn't like to do that...so eventually I have a big rant somewhere / to someone and then end up feeling guilty for being so brutal or harsh or rude about it.

Anyway.

Dad arrives on Thursday. Fortunately, he's staying in the hotel next door, unfortunately he's only popping over for the weekend and leaves on Sunday.

My Dad is different, he knows when we want to go to bed (the mrs is up at 5am), he respects everything about our home, he generally stays next door in the hotel and generously pays for everything we do (once a Daddy's boy...always a Daddy's boy and all that).

Plus. He's not weird.
Old May 12th 2016, 11:13 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
Plus. He's not weird.
Without your inlaws, you wouldn't have your wife so always (attempt to) be grateful.
Old May 12th 2016, 12:20 pm
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
Without your inlaws, you wouldn't have your wife so always (attempt to) be grateful.
Thanks. Now I feel guilty again.

She's not the wife yet, so I can technically still escape. But in the 6ish years we've been together I still feel no closer to wanting to ask him the question. I have no idea what the response would be.
Old May 12th 2016, 12:27 pm
WWLLCJD?

Originally Posted by Nutek View Post
I have Kebab envy.
Honestly Nutek. Off the chart good. Donner Express, chicken tikka, open kebab. Cheese naan base, meat piled on top, covered in chilli sauce and other sauces, pile of lettuce and onion. PHENOMENAL.
Old May 12th 2016, 1:20 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly Nutek. Off the chart good. Donner Express, chicken tikka, open kebab. Cheese naan base, meat piled on top, covered in chilli sauce and other sauces, pile of lettuce and onion. PHENOMENAL.
Stop that!
Old May 12th 2016, 1:28 pm
Grove 4 Life

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Stop that!
He had a pile of lettuce on it, it was virtually inedible. Take that as consolation
Old May 12th 2016, 1:36 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
He had a pile of lettuce on it, it was virtually inedible. Take that as consolation

That stuff would be better used to feed the animal(s) that the random meat comes from. Assuming Kebab meat comes from an animal (or range of animals) that eats plants of course.
Old May 12th 2016, 1:43 pm
Grove 4 Life

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

That stuff would be better used to feed the animal(s) that the random meat comes from. Assuming Kebab meat comes from an animal (or range of animals) that eats plants of course.
It's OK with other vegetables, or in a ham sandwich or something like that.

Not a fan of warm lettuce though and it doesn't strike me as something that would go well with kebab meat anyway
Old May 12th 2016, 1:49 pm
WWLLCJD?

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
It's OK with other vegetables, or in a ham sandwich or something like that.

Not a fan of warm lettuce though and it doesn't strike me as something that would go well with kebab meat anyway
I promise it works. It's shredded and gets added at the last minute, covered in all the sauces. PLus, it's meat off a skewer, so cubes and chunks rather than slices of that elephant leg stuff. It's just wonderful. Come to Dubai and I'll treat you to it.
Old May 12th 2016, 1:58 pm
Grove 4 Life

I promise it works. It's shredded and gets added at the last minute, covered in all the sauces. PLus, it's meat off a skewer, so cubes and chunks rather than slices of that elephant leg stuff. It's just wonderful. Come to Dubai and I'll treat you to it.
See, I'm thinking of warm lettuce on doner meat. Completely different situation.
Old May 12th 2016, 2:19 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Trayvon Martin gun to be auctioned by George Zimmerman - BBC News

Really? Auction the gun that he used to kill with as some kind of trophy?

Obviously he is unhinged as well as repulsive but is someone really going to buy it.

This country boggles the mind sometimes.
At least he's going to use the money to help Black Lives Matter.

Oh no wait... he's going to use the money to *fight* Black Lives Matter.

Scumbag.
Old May 12th 2016, 3:12 pm

Originally Posted by zargof View Post
Scumbag.
You got that right.
Old May 12th 2016, 3:24 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof View Post
At least he's going to use the money to help Black Lives Matter.

Oh no wait... he's going to use the money to *fight* Black Lives Matter.

Scumbag.
You got that right.
He will probably just use most of it for himself.
Old May 12th 2016, 3:30 pm

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
He will probably just use most of it for himself.
New outfit maybe? Perhaps something from the bedsheet pointy hood range.
Old May 12th 2016, 3:38 pm
Grove 4 Life

You got that right.
Thing is though, who is worse? Him for selling the gun, or whoever buys it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.