WGAF

Old Mar 15th 2016, 6:50 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WGAF

Originally Posted by dj6372 View Post
Excuse me?????
Oh god, you're not one of them are you?
Old Mar 15th 2016, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

dj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
Oh god, you're not one of them are you?

I take great pleasure in being a rugby bugger!

Buggery is all part of the game!

Old Mar 15th 2016, 7:20 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

I take great pleasure in being a rugby bugger!

Buggery is all part of the game!

I have no problem with anyone's orietnation, sporting or sexual. I just have little to no interest in rugby as a game.

I do take an issue when some of the rugby crowd looks down on football as if their crop of cauliflower eared, Edward VII bearded meatheads is somehow something to aspire to.
Old Mar 15th 2016, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

dj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond repute

Rugby was the winter sport at my school and so it stuck in the system!

Personally I don't enjoy football

Since I've moved Stateside I've become a Hockey fan

And Ladies Beach Volleyball is a surprisingly engrossing sport!!
Old Mar 15th 2016, 7:29 pm
Doin' It Right

Rugby was the winter sport at my school and so it stuck in the system!
It was the winter sport at my school too. I wanted to play football, we didn't have a team. Rugby was of no interest to me.

Personally I don't enjoy football
Nothing you can do about that.

Since I've moved Stateside I've become a Hockey fan
That's one that I really can't stand. No real reason either, it just irritates the shit out of me by simply existing.
Old Mar 15th 2016, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

That's one that I really can't stand. No real reason either, it just irritates the shit out of me by simply existing.

Ah that would be basketball for me, can't effin stand it
Old Mar 15th 2016, 7:34 pm
Doin' It Right

Basketball is much more fun to play than watch. I can put up with it if it was on TV, but it often seems they'd save a lot of time if they just started the matches at 100 points each and played for 3 minutes.
Old Mar 15th 2016, 7:36 pm
L/R

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Football, soccer, hockey, rugby, and especially basketball ... they all bore the tits off me. At least baseball, at the stadium not on TV, lends itself to drinking beer and relaxing with friends. Funnily enough the last ball/team sport I was any good at and enjoyed, was rounders, which wasn't much use in the UK after I left junior school at the age of 11 ; sometimes I think I was born and grew up in the wrong country.
Old Mar 15th 2016, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Basketball is much more fun to play than watch. I can put up with it if it was on TV, but it often seems they'd save a lot of time if they just started the matches at 100 points each and played for 3 minutes.

Similar to F1 at the moment, watch the start, see if Rosberg or Hamilton get into the lead, wait for a mid field pile up, turn tv off

90 or so mins later, look to see if Hamilton or Rosberg won
Old Mar 15th 2016, 8:22 pm
Doin' It Right

Similar to F1 at the moment, watch the start, see if Rosberg or Hamilton get into the lead, wait for a mid field pile up, turn tv off

90 or so mins later, look to see if Hamilton or Rosberg won
I haven't regularly watched F1 since about 2001, so I'll have to take your word for it there
Old Mar 15th 2016, 9:52 pm
Finally mesh free!

Vitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed we do.

Someone has to cancel out all the rugger buggers anyway
I never used to care either way about Rugby (both codes) but having spent over 9 years in New Zealand, I now hate it with a passion. I particularly hate the All Blacks.

When an AB has broken his little toe and that is the top item on the main news then you know that the country you're living in has lost it's grip on reality and really needs to get a reality check!

Give me football any day.
Old Mar 15th 2016, 9:58 pm
Doin' It Right

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix View Post
I never used to care either way about Rugby (both codes) but having spent over 9 years in New Zealand, I now hate it with a passion. I particularly hate the All Blacks.

When an AB has broken his little toe and that is the top item on the main news then you know that the country you're living in has lost it's grip on reality and really needs to get a reality check!
Rugby and sheep. Not much else, other than the LOTR connection, I suppose

Give me football any day.
Old Mar 15th 2016, 10:23 pm
Finally mesh free!

Vitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond repute

Rugby and sheep. Not much else, other than the LOTR connection, I suppose
That's about the size of it. The only one of those that doesn't offend me is the sheep
Old Mar 15th 2016, 10:26 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

That's about the size of it. The only one of those that doesn't offend me is the sheep
If you had been male, I would have thought you were Welsh...
Old Mar 16th 2016, 1:37 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutek View Post
I miss Downton Abbey.
I've only just started watching it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.