British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   WGAF (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/wgaf-732634/)

paranoidandroid Sep 16th 2011 8:11 pm

WGAF
 
There's a thread for saying what made you smile today, and one for saying what pissed you off today.
Here's one for things that you don't give a ... about.

For a start, this. WGAF? http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...n-stern-091611

Uncle Ebenezer Sep 16th 2011 8:14 pm

Re: WGAF
 

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid (Post 9625691)
There's a thread for saying what made you smile today, and one for saying what pissed you off today.
Here's one for things that you don't give a ... about.

For a start, this. WGAF? http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...n-stern-091611

I bet you'd like to.

Uncle Ebenezer Sep 16th 2011 8:15 pm

Re: WGAF
 
OK ... this gets on my WGAF radar ...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...91&postcount=1

Sally Redux Sep 16th 2011 8:15 pm

Re: WGAF
 

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid (Post 9625691)
There's a thread for saying what made you smile today, and one for saying what pissed you off today.
Here's one for things that you don't give a ... about.

For a start, this. WGAF? http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...n-stern-091611

It conveniently links to this one

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpps/en...14-fc_15015440

paranoidandroid Sep 16th 2011 8:19 pm

Re: WGAF
 

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer (Post 9625703)
OK ... this gets on my WGAF radar ...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...91&postcount=1

Twunt. :rolleyes:

paranoidandroid Sep 16th 2011 8:20 pm

Re: WGAF
 

Originally Posted by Sally Redux (Post 9625704)

I'd hardly expect any less! ;) What an idiot.

SultanOfSwing Sep 16th 2011 8:21 pm

Re: WGAF
 
I don't give a flying f. Only land-going and floating ones.

paranoidandroid Sep 16th 2011 8:21 pm

Re: WGAF
 

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer (Post 9625700)
I bet you'd like to.

Nah, she's too fat. I've seen her in person. ;)

Sally Redux Sep 16th 2011 8:22 pm

Re: WGAF
 
There is a light misty rain falling today.

paranoidandroid Sep 16th 2011 8:22 pm

Re: WGAF
 

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 9625719)
I don't give a flying f. Only land-going and floating ones.

That's only because you haven't made a transatlantic flight in way too long.

paranoidandroid Sep 16th 2011 8:23 pm

Re: WGAF
 

Originally Posted by Sally Redux (Post 9625722)
There is a light misty rain falling today.

:lol: Sounds like somewhere else entirely. WGAF.

Sally Redux Sep 16th 2011 8:25 pm

Re: WGAF
 

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 9625719)
Only land-going .

Uphill?

SultanOfSwing Sep 16th 2011 8:26 pm

Re: WGAF
 

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid (Post 9625721)
Nah, she's too fat. I've seen her in person. ;)

That wasn't her in the picture then? Well **** FOX Tampa, the misleading little bastards.

paranoidandroid Sep 16th 2011 8:28 pm

Re: WGAF
 

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing (Post 9625733)
That wasn't her in the picture then? Well **** FOX Tampa, the misleading little bastards.

Exactly, the tv makes the weather bloke look 6'0 too, when he's only 5'4. What a load of bollox. WGAF

Sally Redux Sep 16th 2011 8:32 pm

Re: WGAF
 
Right, better do some shopping. Will keep the receipts so I can tell you all about it :thumbsup:


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:16 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.