Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

UKIP STARTING TO MAKE FRIENDS

UKIP STARTING TO MAKE FRIENDS

Old May 14th 2015, 3:32 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UKIP STARTING TO MAKE FRIENDS

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Of course. They do not claim to reject "the system" as Nige and Co did.

UKIP's founder, for example, stipulated that all MEP salaries should be donated to the NHS. Nige stopped that double quick time - nose straight into the trough.

Anyway, it's all a bit moot - all is not well in Ukipland.

Ukip campaign chief calls Nigel Farage 'snarling, thin-skinned and aggressive' | Politics | The Guardian
Yes Comrade, I suppose for them it's noses in the trough as per usual and snuffle it all up - compliments of the taxpayer.

I expect that just like most losing parties, the coming months will involve a lot of reflection, soul-searching, redefinition ....And fodder for the media: instability. It would be neither healthy or natural for any party to carry on as if nothing happened. Good on Carswell for encouraging the party to stay on a true libertarian path

Meanwhile, isn't it odd how we don't hear much about the instability that is also taking place within Liebour - where I'll bet the atmosphere there is very toxic.
Old May 14th 2015, 7:54 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
Yes Comrade, I suppose for them it's noses in the trough as per usual and snuffle it all up - compliments of the taxpayer.

I expect that just like most losing parties, the coming months will involve a lot of reflection, soul-searching, redefinition ....And fodder for the media: instability. It would be neither healthy or natural for any party to carry on as if nothing happened. Good on Carswell for encouraging the party to stay on a true libertarian path

Meanwhile, isn't it odd how we don't hear much about the instability that is also taking place within Liebour - where I'll bet the atmosphere there is very toxic.
Maybe that because Milliband did not change his mind and withdraw his promise made in front of millions to resign ???
Old May 14th 2015, 2:27 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Of course. They do not claim to reject "the system" as Nige and Co did.

UKIP's founder, for example, stipulated that all MEP salaries should be donated to the NHS. Nige stopped that double quick time - nose straight into the trough.

Anyway, it's all a bit moot - all is not well in Ukipland.

Ukip campaign chief calls Nigel Farage 'snarling, thin-skinned and aggressive' | Politics | The Guardian
... as reported in appropriate terms by the BBC...
Old May 14th 2015, 2:52 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

UKIP has a soul?

Labour actually has a party to reorganize. With MPs and everything.
Old May 14th 2015, 3:20 pm
Last resort... format c:/

astera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond reputeastera has a reputation beyond repute

Hilarious this - I used to think that everyone associated with ucrap had the intelligence of an amoeba. Now it turns out that there is a shining star out there after all who isn't all that dim.

Actually it is quite amazing to see such honesty in politics. For the chief ucrap strategist to call Farage 'snarling, thin-skinned and aggressive' has to go down as one of the most honest moments in 2015 UK politics.

So to summarise: UKIP has done very well under Farage's steady and straight talking leadership. He has much to be proud of.
Yeah, a single seat in the entire country and that clown Farage going home emptyhanded is quite a remarkable achievement. I am sure there were a myriad of champagne bottles popping open at all ucrap gatherings to celebrate this historic and momentous feat.

Secondly, drop the UK flag. Ucrap has nothing to do with England or Britain, it is just a bunch of extremist idiots who are more like "separatists" and would sink the UK completely if they seized control of the nation.
Old May 14th 2015, 5:23 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

There has already been one resignation within the Farage team.
One of the major financial contributors has said that it is time Farage went.
Another MEP wants the party to focus less on contentios subjects like immigration.
But the grass root ukip membership will want to keep Farage which is good news for the other parties.
Old May 14th 2015, 8:12 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey, I turn my back for just a few hours and all the haters start tumbing out of the woodwork!
Old May 14th 2015, 9:09 pm
EMR
Banned

Blimey, I turn my back for just a few hours and all the haters start tumbing out of the woodwork!
Yes I must admit that recent posters and all the UK media ( top story on BBC News ) have made it all up.
The UKIP senior members who either want Farage to go or modify his position have been subjected to brain washing by a team from the Russian secret police.
All true ucrapians believe that the blessed Nigel is the true messiah .
Old May 14th 2015, 9:17 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by EMR View Post
Yes I must admit that recent posters and all the UK media ( top story on BBC News ) have made it all up.
The UKIP senior members who either want Farage to go or modify his position have been subjected to brain washing by a team from the Russian secret police.
All true ucrapians believe that the blessed Nigel is the true messiah .
Blimey. I don't know what you're on but do you have any to spare?
Old May 14th 2015, 9:28 pm
EMR
Banned

Blimey. I don't know what you're on but do you have any to spare?
I would have thought that the last thing you needed was anything that would remove your thought process any further from reality than it already is.
Old May 15th 2015, 9:44 am
EMR
Banned

I watche Nigel Faralieing bastard on QT last time and he is clearly rattled by the events of recent days.
He announced a U turn on funding agreeing with the one and only MP that UKIP should not take the additional £650k year they could claim.
Carsewell 1 Farage 0.
He made the point very strongly that he is the choice of the party so why is he frightened of putting himself forward for relelection after his resignation.
As the UK electorate is going to get the chance of a referendum on renegotiated terms of EU membership where will UKIP go now ??
Old May 15th 2015, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR View Post
I watche Nigel Faralieing bastard on QT last time and he is clearly rattled by the events of recent days.
He announced a U turn on funding agreeing with the one and only MP that UKIP should not take the additional £650k year they could claim.
Carsewell 1 Farage 0.
He made the point very strongly that he is the choice of the party so why is he frightened of putting himself forward for relelection after his resignation.
As the UK electorate is going to get the chance of a referendum on renegotiated terms of EU membership where will UKIP go now ??
Watched it also. (We are in UK at the moment). I thought Mr Farage spoke quite well and retained some dignity. I have always thought he had spirit and courage even though I deplore his party.

We seem to be a 'politically minded' family, in both countries, all with differing views. Last night ended up with heated argument; me sarcastic about "Archangel Cameron", some totally inaccurate remarks received back about LibDems. (I wouldn't dare say anything negative about Mr Modi I wonder how soon he will be invited to UK now election is over?)
Old May 15th 2015, 12:48 pm
EMR
Banned

I bet Farage was popular at school ( NOT ) when playing games if it went against him taking his ball home and saying that everyone was picking on him.
His latest PR cockup is to demand that anyone who disagrees with his position as un- resigned leader should quit the party.
Odds on that UKIP will soon be a party of NO MP,s in Parliament
Old May 15th 2015, 4:28 pm
Banned

A good discussion was had on Question Time;

BBC iPlayer - Question Time - 14/05/2015
Old May 15th 2015, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond reputeWombat7 has a reputation beyond repute

A good discussion was had on Question Time;

BBC iPlayer - Question Time - 14/05/2015
Now I understand, you don't read the posts on here.

BTW Nigel was on Questiontime last night!

:goodpo st:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.