Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

UKIP starting to make enemies

UKIP starting to make enemies

Old May 21st 2014, 9:52 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UKIP starting to make enemies

Why are you interested in turnout everyone knows it will be low.
Old May 21st 2014, 9:59 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo View Post
Making excuses for UKIP ,s poor performance in the General election already are we.
Low turn out no matter how high the UKIP vote is just goes to show that UKIP,s policies are out of touch with how voters think when it really matters.
Old May 21st 2014, 10:04 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR View Post
Making excuses for UKIP ,s poor performance in the General election already are we.
Low turn out no matter how high the UKIP vote is just goes to show that UKIP,s policies are out of touch with how voters think when it really matters.
CRAP

it is about time the main parties started listening a bit more to the people on the streets, in the pubs rather than the 3 (or more) times filtered and watered down stuff they get fed
Old May 21st 2014, 10:13 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

If this election really mattered then the turnout would be higher but it does not .It has got nothing to do with the parties not listening.
It is a huge waste of time and money, but at least we have UKIP to take the proverbial out of.
Old May 21st 2014, 10:24 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps Farage is right after all. Disturbances in Sheffield between Roma and mainly Pakistani residents.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mmigrants.html
The fight was between Yemeni and Roma in an area plagued by community unrest. 25 men were involved in the fighting. Someone will be blaming the naughty whites for placing them together

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/...reet-1-6628513
Old May 21st 2014, 10:25 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

If this election really mattered then the turnout would be higher but it does not .It has got nothing to do with the parties not listening.
It is a huge waste of time and money, but at least we have UKIP to take the proverbial out of.
you seem to have made it a one man campaign and had the proverbial taken out of you along the way

what's happening in the Ukraine lately ??
Old May 21st 2014, 10:27 am

perhaps it would be higher if we learnt from those backwoods boys out in the Dominions who have penalties for not voting.
men and women gave their lives to get the vote, something that has only been available for a relatively short period of time.
SO USE IT or LOSE IT

`
Old May 21st 2014, 1:04 pm
Banned

Latest Yougov poll UKIP AND LABOUR NECK AND NECK both on 27%. UKIP has gained 3 points since yesterday.

The Telegraph has 2 other results.

C21 L25 LD11 Ukip30 Green7. A Survation poll in the Mirror is similar: C23 L27 LD9 Ukip32 Other9.

Whichever you cherry pick all are positive for UKIP. A political pundit said today on BBC UKIP would be doing extremely well even if they were the runner up and it was amazing where they are in such a short time.

Last edited by jackytoo; May 21st 2014 at 1:12 pm.
Old May 21st 2014, 1:57 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IamStu View Post
Are you refering to our very own, all people are good, except for white brit´s which are the scourge of the earth, but they´re not a racist as they love all people, except white brit´s which are the scourge of the earth, which isn´t being racist and allows them to call everyone else racist, but in a none racist way?

Exactly.
The fight was between Yemeni and Roma in an area plagued by community unrest. 25 men were involved in the fighting. Someone will be blaming the naughty whites for placing them together

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/...reet-1-6628513
Oh dear now people from the Yemen seem to be against the Roma.

It was confusing enough for the 'tolerant' one, to pick his team between the already established Pakistani community, and the recently arrived Roma.

I am on team Pakistani, it comes to something when the residents have to go on 'rubbish' patrols, because of filthy home habits being brought to the UK.

I read Jacky's article and it has stated that the police dedicate 100 hours a week, patrolling the 'hotspot'.

so even if the Roma are all hardworking big issue sellers not claiming any benefit, the British tax payer will still have to pick up the tab for extra police and rubbish collections.

I am still wondering if the Pakistani community who are protesting about their 'new Roma neighbours, are actually racist.

If white people are called racist on here for not wanting Roma in their backyard, are the Pakistani community racist too?

Obviously it's a rhetorical question, because I KNOW FOR A FACT I WILL NOT GET AN ANSWER
Old May 21st 2014, 1:58 pm
EMR
Banned

Europe and Immigration, The first the bulk of the UK actually knows little about and the other appeals to those who would not have voted BNP but thiink that UKIP is the respectable face of those views.
Finally there is the plague on all your houses vote which is probably the reason for the rise in the polls.
Old May 21st 2014, 2:07 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Europe and Immigration, The first the bulk of the UK actually knows little about and the other appeals to those who would not have voted BNP but thiink that UKIP is the respectable face of those views.
Finally there is the plague on all your houses vote which is probably the reason for the rise in the polls.
Got your excuses ready in good time, eh ?
Old May 21st 2014, 2:16 pm
mfh
Just Passing Through

mfh has a reputation beyond reputemfh has a reputation beyond reputemfh has a reputation beyond reputemfh has a reputation beyond reputemfh has a reputation beyond reputemfh has a reputation beyond reputemfh has a reputation beyond reputemfh has a reputation beyond reputemfh has a reputation beyond reputemfh has a reputation beyond reputemfh has a reputation beyond repute

Your POV might be more palatable (and understandable!) if you used a bit of punctuation and checked your spelling before you posted
Old May 21st 2014, 3:21 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

For those who thought that the anti UKIP mob had already scraped the bottom of the barrel.

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2014-0...curence_362908

Better not mention who was responsible or we'll be back to hearing about the crusades and paedo catholic priests.
Old May 21st 2014, 3:26 pm
EMR
Banned

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly View Post
Got your excuses ready in good time, eh ?
When are you going to get it, tomorrows vote whatever it will be has no relevance to day to day life in the UK.
The MEP,s will even those dedicated to seeing the UK out of Europe will take their salaries and max allowances and life will go on as usual.

THere is only one election that matters and that is still 12 months away and UKIP will not figure in that.

UKIP supporters enjoy your 30 seconds of fame, it will be the last you have.
Old May 21st 2014, 3:30 pm
Banned

So please enlighten us as to why you are bothering and spending so much time posting about it. You have made more posts on this thread than anyone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.