Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

UKIP starting to make enemies

UKIP starting to make enemies

Old May 20th 2014, 11:21 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UKIP starting to make enemies

Originally Posted by rugbymatt View Post
Oh I do hope this is another Spoof poster....!
I mde reference to this earlier today but as we keep seeing on this forum the last thing UKIP supporters want to discuss is UKIP and its UKOCKUPS.
Old May 21st 2014, 1:00 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt View Post
Oh I do hope this is another Spoof poster....!
My father, who actually did fight Hitler, would not have been impressed by a dubious politician who never risked anything for anyone trying to wrap himself in the honour and memory of his dead friends who risked and lost all.

Any comparison of the EU to the Third Reich is not only patently absurd and transparent xenophobic scaremongering, it is disrespectful to those who fought the real thing.

Last edited by Lion in Winter; May 21st 2014 at 1:18 am. Reason: speeling
Old May 21st 2014, 8:25 am
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: UKIP starting to make enemies

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide View Post
And you gave that up to be a traffic warden?
He became a traffic warden after his stint in the SAS.

Originally Posted by amideislas View Post
Then what was that rant about me me's tax residency? Is he doing something illegal (in your professional opinion)?

So, OK, if it's not a racist, it's a tax evader?

Jeezus. Get a life, man.
I am actually a she, not a he.

Originally Posted by jackytoo View Post
Perhaps Farage is right after all. Disturbances in Sheffield between Roma and mainly Pakistani residents.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mmigrants.html
Wow some of the 'tolerant' posters on here, the ones who think that ALL immigrants are the salt of the earth, and an asset to the UK, will not know wether to be cheerleaders for the Pakistani community, or the Roma.

Difficult one for them, it wouldn't be a problem, if the 'native white British, were against the newly arrived Roma, because of course they would be the racist/bigots/prejudice ones, for not welcoming to the vital Roma workers that the UK badly needs

It is quite rare to see cardiologists, engineers and other highly educated immigrants, scrapping with a group of immigrants that arrived some time ago.

So bearing in in mind that the some of BE members cannot be seen to favour one ethnic group over another, as that would be un-pc and ' racist', it could be very interesting to see what one particular poster has to say, and where his sympathies will lie.

come on then which team will they be waving their pompoms for 'up the Pakistanis or Ra Ra Roma.

Should be be taking bets?
Old May 21st 2014, 8:31 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

There are 47 photos of the Croyodon UKIP fiasco on the internet news pages.
Who was the UKIP numptie that hired a Jamaican steel band to play at a UKIP rally??
Old May 21st 2014, 8:47 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR View Post
There are 47 photos of the Croyodon UKIP fiasco on the internet news pages.
Who was the UKIP numptie that hired a Jamaican steel band to play at a UKIP rally??
now that doesn't sound like a Racist party

Old May 21st 2014, 8:55 am
EMR
Banned

The local UKIP candidate branded Croydon a dump and yet again Nige bottled out and did not appear.
On R4 this morning Nige said that he believes that 50% of those who vote for UKIP tomorrow wil vote UKIP in the general election.
Lets say UKIP gets 30% of the vote tomorrow and the turn out is also around 30%.
That would give UKIP 15% in a general election if the turn out is 60%.
One big difference though , the voting system is different and coming second or third in constituencies will get them NO MP,s.
Strange how Nige does not understand that % of the vote does not count for everything in the UK.

Last edited by EMR; May 21st 2014 at 8:58 am.
Old May 21st 2014, 9:02 am
Reasonable Bitch

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by me me View Post

I am actually a she, not a he.
My bad. Cheers
Old May 21st 2014, 9:15 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is fortunate the "carnival" didn't take place seeing as what happened to kinnock and Labour when they held a pre election pop night led by Bragg
Old May 21st 2014, 9:23 am
EMR
Banned

Indeed fortunate for UKIP that Nige bottled out.
Old May 21st 2014, 9:24 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder who organised the Romanian protesters
Old May 21st 2014, 9:25 am
Account Closed

IamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by me me View Post
He became a traffic warden after his stint in the SAS.

So bearing in in mind that the some of BE members cannot be seen to favour one ethnic group over another, as that would be un-pc and ' racist', it could be very interesting to see what one particular poster has to say, and where his sympathies will lie.

:
Are you refering to our very own, all people are good, except for white brit´s which are the scourge of the earth, but they´re not a racist as they love all people, except white brit´s which are the scourge of the earth, which isn´t being racist and allows them to call everyone else racist, but in a none racist way?
Old May 21st 2014, 9:33 am
Banned

There has been a surge of fringe parties standing for election. One London area has 127 different candidates on the ballot paper....as ridiculous as the EU.
Old May 21st 2014, 9:36 am
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Domino View Post
now that doesn't sound like a Racist party

Are you suggesting that because UKIP hired a Jamaican band then that means they can't be racist?
Old May 21st 2014, 9:37 am
EMR
Banned

I agree, on our voting paper we had over 20 , at least half of them UKIP clones of one type or another.
Hopefully this will confuse those planning to vote UKIP and some other twonk will get their vote.
Old May 21st 2014, 9:46 am
EMR
Banned

Originally Posted by jimenato View Post
Are you suggesting that because UKIP hired a Jamaican band then that means they can't be racist?
It just proves how out of touch with public opinion UKIP are.

There was a feature on the election ni Rotheram on News night.
An area which is traditionally strong labour with a long history of mining and heavy industry.
Of course all that has come to an end . Many are questioning their loyalty to Labour and expressed support for UKIP.
Some were blatant and admitted to being racist.
Though what mine and steel plant closures have got to do with immigration.
What it does prove that the electorate is becoming increasingly disenchanted with the " Political "structure as they belive that the parties no longer identify with their traditional routes.
One interviewed admitted that his vote for UKIP was a protest vote but that in the general election he would return to labour.

Tomorrows votes for UKIP could be just that a " protest vote " in an election that does not matter to the UK.
The figure I will be interested in is not the % vote for the main parties but the actual % turnout.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.