Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Transgenderism - a sign of the times

Transgenderism - a sign of the times

Old Dec 6th 2019, 2:09 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Transgenderism - a sign of the times

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
Especially those in airports. And shopping centres. And, well, just about everywhere really.
Why not? The public ones underground are sometimes a bit dodgy - if there are any still open - but airports and shopping centres are very good. At least Bristol and Gatwick airport loos last time I used them and the Canadian shopping centres currently.
Old Dec 6th 2019, 2:23 pm
Hail Satan!

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey View Post
To be fair I've seen Leslie wish for a penis or two.
Well, then.
Old Dec 6th 2019, 2:28 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
Why not? The public ones underground are sometimes a bit dodgy - if there are any still open - but airports and shopping centres are very good. At least Bristol and Gatwick airport loos last time I used them and the Canadian shopping centres currently.

Heathrow is also good, especially after landing from the US and the general undesirable nature of US public ones with their giant gaps in the door, lack of toilet paper, and people who appear unable to either aim properly or flush. Heathrow also supplies not only soap but hand lotion.
Old Dec 6th 2019, 2:37 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Because most of the ones I've been in have been revolting. I will say that the shopping centre loos in the UK were a pleasant surprise though, they were always clean. I don't recall ever using a UK airport loo so can't comment on those.
Old Dec 6th 2019, 2:52 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Because most of the ones I've been in have been revolting.
This is where I mention the one in the Cairo museum. I walked in and straight back out again. No thank you.

It wasn't one of those squat and use a hose to...ahem...clean up that I came across in some places, it was was a perfectly 'normal' one. It just looked as if there'd been an H-Block protest. I mean, how does it get up there?
Old Dec 6th 2019, 3:06 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

This is where I mention the one in the Cairo museum. I walked in and straight back out again. No thank you.

It wasn't one of those squat and use a hose to...ahem...clean up that I came across in some places, it was was a perfectly 'normal' one. It just looked as if there'd been an H-Block protest. I mean, how does it get up there?
ick, sounds horrible! I've seen some doozies too, but I think the worse one was on an overnight train trip in Vietnam, the Reunification Express from Hanoi to Hue. I tried and tried to hang on (it was a 12 hour trip) but about 10 hours in I resigned myself. Scouse came with me, he went in first and attacked the contents with a broomstick to empty it, and then made one of the staff get a mop and bucket so he (scouse) could mop it out for me. I think he saved my life!
Old Dec 6th 2019, 3:14 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey View Post
To be fair I've seen Leslie wish for a penis or two.
Purlease. Like anybody has to wish for that with all of the willy waving that goes on in this place.
Old Dec 6th 2019, 3:20 pm
Hail Satan!

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Purlease. Like anybody has to wish for that with all of the willy waving that goes on in this place.
That only works if you're into little ones.
Old Dec 6th 2019, 3:23 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
Smaller than average? Or freakishly small?

Old Dec 6th 2019, 3:28 pm
Hail Satan!

Projection level small.
Old Dec 6th 2019, 3:35 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Projection level small.

OK, you two are now responsible for some highly-undesirable mental pics.
Old Dec 6th 2019, 9:19 pm
idealist

stevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond repute

That's not very nice you two
I think you mis-understand me, I was just referring to the nobs on the thread
Old Dec 6th 2019, 10:16 pm
Hail Satan!

That'll get taken down in a hot minute but I'd like to point out that those are some of the most accurate representations of geese I have ever seen in a drawing.
Old Dec 6th 2019, 10:39 pm

That'll get taken down in a hot minute but I'd like to point out that those are some of the most accurate representations of geese I have ever seen in a drawing.

Why have all the geese been circumsized
Old Dec 6th 2019, 10:40 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Why have all the geese been circumsised
I hadn't figured you for a conspiracy theorist.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.