Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Transgenderism - a sign of the times

Transgenderism - a sign of the times

Old Dec 5th 2019, 12:11 am
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Transgenderism - a sign of the times

Originally Posted by Shard View Post
Your daughter ! Why did she decide to suspend puberty ?
? Shard. I think that oversteps a line a little bit. It is an incredibly intrusive & personal question to ask.

For Spouse of Scouse.There is no requirement for you to answer that very personal question unless you and also your daughter are totally comfortable with that.
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Because she saw a Coke commercial surely? Or a trans activist recruited her?
F.orum Ape

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Because she saw a Coke commercial surely? Or a trans activist recruited her?
As JG says, Give it a Rest.
Old Dec 5th 2019, 12:12 am
F.orum Ape

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS View Post
? Shard. I think that oversteps a line a little bit. It is an incredibly intrusive & personal question to ask.

For Spouse of Scouse.There is no requirement for you to answer that very personal question unless you and also your daughter are totally comfortable with that.
Yes, please don't feel obliged Spouse. I'm just naturally curious. It is an open forum though.
Old Dec 5th 2019, 12:15 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Shard but that's my daughter's story to tell, not mine. I was just answering your question about how long puberty can be suspended.
Old Dec 5th 2019, 12:16 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, please don't feel obliged Spouse. I'm just naturally curious. It is an open forum though.
We must have been typing about the same time
F.orum Ape

Who knows. Maybe Spouse wants to discuss it in an anonymous setting. She has, apparently, been following the thread. And if not, she can easily deflect the question. I certainly don't want her to answer anything she doesn't want though.
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

It is , except that Spouse of Scouse's daughter is not on BE and so would not be replying for herself. You were asking a factual question which has been answered by one poster however I am not too comfy with further personal and private details being discussed without the daughter's knowledge .

I'd suggest maybe some you tube assorted vids from & about transgender minors. Those encompass assorted transitions and also those that changed their minds.
Old Dec 5th 2019, 12:18 am
F.orum Ape

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
We must have been typing about the same time
Yes it is. Anyway, an interesting insight nevertheless. I hope she is well.
Old Dec 5th 2019, 12:18 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

As JG says, Give it a Rest.
She told YOU to give it a rest.

You started this with me. I was responding to Gordon when you went after me. Sorry that didn't turn out the way you thought it would. In post #325 you started it back up for no apparent reason. But now you're the victim. Funny how it always works out like that.
Old Dec 5th 2019, 12:19 am
F.orum Ape

It is , except that Spouse of Scouse's daughter is not on BE and so would not be replying for herself. You were asking a factual question which has been answered by one poster however I am not too comfy with further personal and private details being discussed without the daughter's knowledge .

I'd suggest maybe some you tube assorted vids from & about transgender minors. Those encompass assorted transitions and also those that changed their minds.
Fair enough.
Old Dec 5th 2019, 12:21 am
F.orum Ape

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
She told YOU to give it a rest.

You started this with me. I was responding to Gordon when you went after me. Sorry that didn't turn out the way you thought it would. In post #325 you started it back up for no apparent reason. But now you're the victim. Funny how it always works out like that.
Why am I a victim? A very odd way of looking at things.

Old Dec 5th 2019, 12:22 am
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

The coming Transpocalypse is going to wipe you off the Earth, apparently, according to some.
Old Dec 5th 2019, 12:24 am
WTF?

You're telling me to "give it a rest" as if you feel somehow beleaguered. You've accused me of "twisting your words" and you've whined about nobody in the thread "getting you" .... those just off the top of my head. Unfortunately, we "get you". That's the problem.
Old Dec 5th 2019, 12:26 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
The coming Transpocalypse is going to wipe you off the Earth, apparently, according to some.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.