Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Tories in chaos

Tories in chaos

Old Apr 8th 2021, 9:05 pm
Reasonable Bitch

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tories in chaos

Grow up. Both of you.
Old Apr 8th 2021, 9:17 pm
idealist

stevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amideislas View Post
Grow up. Both of you.
says the delusional child
Old Apr 8th 2021, 9:20 pm
idealist

stevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dave_j View Post
Must be a quiet day in the med.....
in the med or on the meds?

Last edited by stevenglish1; Apr 8th 2021 at 9:23 pm.
Old Apr 8th 2021, 9:39 pm
Reasonable Bitch

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

This is like a Monty Python skit.
Old Apr 8th 2021, 9:57 pm
idealist

This is like a Monty Python skit.
just sitting here watching the news while having my breakfast. UK set to reach herd immunity within days apparently. What a pack of dirt bags eh? How dare they look after their own people first because they were dying in their thousands. Scum

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1828267.html

Last edited by stevenglish1; Apr 8th 2021 at 10:12 pm.
Old Apr 9th 2021, 4:58 am
Reasonable Bitch

You guys have always been superior. Good luck with the herd.
Old Apr 9th 2021, 5:43 am
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

Good of you to say so...
Unfortunately the herd is still quite small where I am, still vulnerable to the buggers...
Up early?
Old Apr 9th 2021, 6:51 am
idealist

I think it's you with an inferiority complex, I don't think I'm better than anyone within reason, but don't let that stop you making shit up, you've a flair for it
you're not wishing me luck though, I'm in Australia. Our vaccine roll out is woeful, but then we've controlled it pretty well and we're not dropping like flies, that's why we were in no rush but the UK were I suppose.

Last edited by stevenglish1; Apr 9th 2021 at 6:55 am.
Old Apr 9th 2021, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

Boris will be happy that he finally got some use out of those water cannons he bought.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-56684571
Old Apr 9th 2021, 8:39 am
idealist

Originally Posted by philat98 View Post
Boris will be happy that he finally got some use out of those water cannons he bought.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-56684571
high time the teddy bear got its head back if that's what they want.
Old Apr 9th 2021, 8:47 am
Reasonable Bitch

Originally Posted by stevenglish1 View Post
I think it's you with an inferiority complex, I don't think I'm better than anyone within reason, but don't let that stop you making shit up, you've a flair for it
you're not wishing me luck though, I'm in Australia. Our vaccine roll out is woeful, but then we've controlled it pretty well and we're not dropping like flies, that's why we were in no rush but the UK were I suppose.
So, we're now returning to "I made the whole thing up"?

What is it with you guys and denial? (actually, it's a rhetorical question). You're free to believe anything you want, but you might take note of the fact that you're really beginning to look like the drunk at the party, claiming you can out drink anyone, in the process proving not only that you can't, but doing so only makes you look like a drunk.

That's the whole problem with this English ubernationalist sentiment. It leads you to continually deny reality... and that's coming back to bite now, although you'll no doubt deny that too. But others at the party will inevitably see you as just drunk. And that perception has been increasing for at least the past 5 years.

It's time to sober up. You need to clean up the mess now, not make more of it.
Old Apr 9th 2021, 9:23 am
idealist

So, we're now returning to "I made the whole thing up"?

What is it with you guys and denial? (actually, it's a rhetorical question). You're free to believe anything you want, but you might take note of the fact that you're really beginning to look like the drunk at the party, claiming you can out drink anyone, in the process proving not only that you can't, but doing so only makes you look like a drunk.

That's the whole problem with this English ubernationalist sentiment. It leads you to continually deny reality... and that's coming back to bite now, although you'll no doubt deny that too. But others at the party will inevitably see you as just drunk. And that perception has been increasing for at least the past 5 years.

It's time to sober up. You need to clean up the mess now, not make more of it.
I've never thought you weren't making it up, you just read want people to say instead of what they actually say and work yourself into a lather of sarcasm and bullshit. Of course there are people who fit your description of a British person hung up on their imperial past, but as with American white supremacists and Germans longing for a 4th Reich they are not representative of the whole. That's why you're wrong almost all of the time, and you repeat yourself so often because you can't possibly see things from another person's perspective. It's tiresome and you come across as a spoilt little girl who didn't get her own way.
Old Apr 9th 2021, 9:25 am
Preparing to move again

Annetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 9th 2021, 9:33 am
Reasonable Bitch

The UK is now facing huge problems. Yes, it's whitewashed (denied) in most British media, but these are problems that the UK (well, England, really) brought on solely by itself, largely due to its ubernationalism and resulting denial.

Yes, that's a bit of a generalisation, as I'm sure not all Brits subscribe to that, but that's clearly where it's headed, generally speaking.

There's a point at which the UK is going to have to look in the mirror. And that time is now. Otherwise, to continue to believe the UK can "out drink" everybody else is inevitably only going to send it into rehab. And that's only just beginning now.

Sober up.

Last edited by amideislas; Apr 9th 2021 at 9:44 am.
Old Apr 9th 2021, 11:50 am
idealist

The UK is now facing huge problems. Yes, it's whitewashed (denied) in most British media, but these are problems that the UK (well, England, really) brought on solely by itself, largely due to its ubernationalism and resulting denial.

Yes, that's a bit of a generalisation, as I'm sure not all Brits subscribe to that, but that's clearly where it's headed, generally speaking.

There's a point at which the UK is going to have to look in the mirror. And that time is now. Otherwise, to continue to believe the UK can "out drink" everybody else is inevitably only going to send it into rehab. And that's only just beginning now.

Sober up.
and here you are proving my point.change the record if you want to be taken at all seriously. I won't hold my breath.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.