Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Tories in chaos

Tories in chaos

Old Jul 4th 2019, 4:26 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tories in chaos

Originally Posted by Cape Blue View Post
That was not an insult, it was a joke.
From you, what is the difference? I accept that everything you post is a joke.
Old Jul 4th 2019, 4:33 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

That was not an insult, it was a joke.
Immediate family is out of bounds. Seoncd cousins twice removed might be ok.
Old Jul 4th 2019, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
CB, we leave families out of our insults
+ 1
Old Jul 4th 2019, 5:24 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

You seem a little fixated on wrapping paper and turds at the mo - something going on at EMR towers? Missus been reading 50 shades?

If you feel it is a good idea to import people who are illiterate, poor, with archaic beliefs on the roll of women and on gays etc then have at it, I don't see the benefit socially or economically to do that and think we're generally better-off to have wealthier more educated people with developed progressive attitudes.
What I really think of you would not be permitted on this forum, so referring to your opinions as turds or shit is as close as I dare get..
Now you have also made it clear what you think of non EU migrants who have been coming to the UK for over 60 years , your prejudice against immigrants , all immigrants is obvious for all to see..

Last edited by EMR; Jul 4th 2019 at 5:38 pm.
Old Jul 4th 2019, 6:15 pm
Banned

007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Maybe because he is a Tory in chaos?
Originally Posted by Novocastrian View Post
...I just can't get anything out of him beyond 'immigration' or 'balanced immigration policy - net zero' sloganising.
Any point - This thread, the EU one; Post referendum; etc.... it always ends up with the slogans. Try actually getting some hard detail/s and he plays the man instead of the ball on the basis that what others do to him.
If that's how the UK going to be run (and in fairness CB just repeats the UK Lite-Trump tweet/chants) I'm very lucky to be out of it.
Old Jul 4th 2019, 10:01 pm
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 007Steve View Post
...I just can't get anything out of him beyond 'immigration' or 'balanced immigration policy - net zero' sloganising.
Any point - This thread, the EU one; Post referendum; etc.... it always ends up with the slogans. Try actually getting some hard detail/s and he plays the man instead of the ball on the basis that what others do to him.
If that's how the UK going to be run (and in fairness CB just repeats the UK Lite-Trump tweet/chants) I'm very lucky to be out of it.
I rarely play the man - I explained to you what I would do to reduce our population growth rate, I'm not sure what else you want in terms of detail.
Old Jul 4th 2019, 10:02 pm
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian View Post
Get back under your bridge, I'm tired of schooling you.
Old Jul 4th 2019, 10:02 pm
Democracy advocate

Originally Posted by EMR View Post
What I really think of you would not be permitted on this forum, so referring to your opinions as turds or shit is as close as I dare get..
Now you have also made it clear what you think of non EU migrants who have been coming to the UK for over 60 years , your prejudice against immigrants , all immigrants is obvious for all to see..
I've not mentioned them.
Old Jul 4th 2019, 10:42 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

I've not mentioned them.
Are you bipolar , try reading your recent posts..
post 3040
post 3029.
Both demonstrate what you really think of the millions of non EU migrants , the ones you call fecund, living in the wrong zones of London , you opposition to multiculturalism , the benefits and positives of migration on the UK.

Last edited by EMR; Jul 4th 2019 at 11:03 pm.
Old Jul 4th 2019, 10:58 pm
idealist

stevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond repute

Why I am not Tory, did vote once for a pro EU local mp and to stick two fingers up to .UKIP. who were contesting the seat..
I feel sorry for those who will look like idiots when they realise that both candidates have conned them.
Oh how I wish the UK had a decent opposition party, rather than the mess ithat Labour has also become...
No you definitely told me you were a Tory some time ago, nothing wrong with being a Tory if that's your thing.
Old Jul 4th 2019, 11:03 pm
EMR
Banned

Originally Posted by stevenglish1 View Post
No you definitely told me you were a Tory some time ago, nothing wrong with being a Tory if that's your thing.
Never said I was a Tory, you are confused,.

Old Jul 4th 2019, 11:07 pm
idealist

stevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you bipolar , try reading your recent posts..
post 3040
Firstly that was your post.

Secondly, if you think being bipolar is anything to do with this then you're an ignorant tool.

Old Jul 4th 2019, 11:10 pm
idealist

Never said I was a Tory, you are confused,.
If I could be arsed to find it I would, but you said it
Old Jul 4th 2019, 11:28 pm
EMR
Banned

If I could be arsed to find it I would, but you said it
Go on do it , you won,t find it.
Old Jul 4th 2019, 11:30 pm
EMR
Banned

Firstly that was your post.

Secondly, if you think being bipolar is anything to do with this then you're an ignorant tool.
Capes ability to pretend he never said something when his posts prove otherwise clearly demonstrates that he has a split personality....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.