Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Tories in chaos

Tories in chaos

Old May 24th 2019, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Annetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tories in chaos

Originally Posted by Novocastrian View Post
Farage is currently an EU MP, is running to continue to be one and he's never succeeded in being elected to any position in UK/English politics. BoJo on the other hand only wants to be the PM and doesn't give a shit either way about the EU. I expect hinm to revoke A50 to "clear the air".
It's not what he is promising though (see 1531)

Like I said before, if May wants any legacy at all, her last act should be to revoke art 50 and become the PM who saved the country.
Then Bojo or whoever can try again, starting from scratch.
Old May 24th 2019, 4:24 pm
Looking Around~

Vexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
You could make the bare minimum of effort to communicate like you haven't been dropped on your head one too many times, that might be a start.
I'll try *Daddy* i'll do my best!!!! love you!!!

Did I stutter?
Say that again? and i'll confirm.

No, I'm good right here, thanks.
That's great!

That's a hard no from me, dawg.
ok dawg!! ya dig!???

Old May 24th 2019, 4:25 pm
Looking Around~

Vexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond reputeVexcore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR View Post
No a huge sigh of relief across the country and government can get back to dealing with what really matters.
Which is?
Old May 24th 2019, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Annetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vexcore View Post

That's great!

ok dawg!! ya dig!???
Are you OK ?
Children playground is not here.
Old May 24th 2019, 4:27 pm
Looking Around~

Originally Posted by Annetje View Post
Are you OK ?
Children playground is not here.
Perfectly fine!

I never get tired of that bald twat anyway.

Old May 24th 2019, 4:28 pm
Gamers Rise Up

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't, that's creepy as ****.

Oh, FFS. Nice try, I suppose.

That's great!
Glad you think so.

ok dawg!! ya dig!???
Old May 24th 2019, 4:30 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Which is?
For a moment I thought you were 14.but that would be insulting to 14 year olds
Not only do you have no idea how government works but also the issues the UK population and economy face every day..
Issues which have been ignored for 3 years because of Brexit.
I could suggest you start reading newspapers but too many long words.
Watch UK news and political analysis progs but as you probably have the attention span of a tadpole that would be a waste of time.
Old May 24th 2019, 4:34 pm
Looking Around~

For a moment I thought you were 14.but that would be insulting to 14 year olds
Not only do you have no idea how government works but also the issues the UK population and economy face every day..
Issues which have been ignored for 3 years because of Brexit.
I could suggest you start reading newspapers but too many long words.
Watch UK news and political analysis progs but as you probably have the attention span of a tadpole that would be a waste of time.
For a moment... i thought you was 60+ but that would be insulting to 60+ year olds... (heh two can play at this game)

I'm not the one who mentions blackadder in his post... nice argument/comeback btw.

I NEVER once said *oh hey EMR I KNOW HOW THE UK GOV WORKS* show me where i stated that? if not? then please JOG ON and have a little think or better yet? have a cup of tea.

So cut that shit out with your smarmy posts.

ok gramps?

Cheers pal.
Old May 24th 2019, 4:36 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

For a moment... i thought you was 60+ but that would be insulting to 60+ year olds... (heh two can play at this game)

I'm not the one who mentions blackadder in his post... nice argument/comeback btw.

I NEVER once said *oh hey EMR I KNOW HOW THE UK GOV WORKS* show me where i stated that? if not? then please JOG ON and have a little think or better yet? have a cup of tea.

So cut that shit out with your smarmy posts.

ok gramps?

Cheers pal.
I apologise if there were too many long words in today's responses to your posts..
Old May 24th 2019, 4:38 pm
Looking Around~

Really? then i apologise.. if my post was ^ too serious ^ for you to understand and you had no choice to make a cheap blackadder response to it.. because you had no valid argument on it.

it's ok EMR...

it's really ok dude.

Last edited by Vexcore; May 24th 2019 at 4:42 pm.
Old May 24th 2019, 4:42 pm
Gamers Rise Up

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

a cheap blackadder response to it..
OK, see I can maybe let your horrible command of the English language slide, but I draw the line here. There is nothing cheap about a Blackadder reference.
Old May 24th 2019, 4:42 pm
EMR
Banned

Really? then i apologise.. if my post was ^ too serious ^ for you to understand and you had no choice to make a cheap blackadder response to it.. because you had no valid argument on it.

it's ok EMR...

it really is ok dude.
What argument
You have not posted a single logical statement today.
Just simplistic moronic Brexiter nonsense.
Old May 24th 2019, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Here is a reaction from the Fire Brigades Union to May's resignation speech

Old May 24th 2019, 4:48 pm
Looking Around~

OK, see I can maybe let your horrible command of the English language slide, but I draw the line here. There is nothing cheap about a Blackadder reference.
On the contrary my honorable gentleman!! i have no problems with blackadder.

But when he uses that as a response? that's when i know they've lost the argument.

What argument
You have not posted a single logical statement today.
Just simplistic moronic Brexiter nonsense.
Wasn't nonsense.. it was about may and her failures.

But sure w/e keep on trying EMR.
Old May 24th 2019, 4:52 pm
Gamers Rise Up

On the contrary my honorable gentleman!! i have no problems with blackadder.
OK, good.

But when he uses that as a response? that's when i know they've lost the argument.
Not really, people use quotes and pop-culture references to respond to each other all the time, it's perfectly fine even if in a discussion.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.