Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Tommy Robinson in the slammer

Tommy Robinson in the slammer

Old May 29th 2018, 8:12 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tommy Robinson in the slammer

I answered your question. They already do it. "Behead those who insult Islam!". No arrests for inciting violence or hatred. Protected class.

Where do you stand on the Nazi Pug?
Old May 29th 2018, 8:34 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Octang Frye View Post
Actually, I'll wager I know far more about extremism, fascism, totalitarianism, genocide and democide - and history in general - than you. Even the ACLU has represented the KKK.
Let ideas - good, bad, repugnant - speak for themselves.

When the state starts censoring and restricting the media - you're on the edge of a very slippery slope. Remember the farce with Gerry Adams and dubbing his voice?
Thank god for the 1st amendment. Thank god there are still people who realize that freedom of speech is paramount. Mark Meechan, the Scottish Nazi Pug guy, has a gofundme as he's going to fight his conviction.
So far it stands at 191K UKP.
I answered your question. They already do it. "Behead those who insult Islam!". No arrests for inciting violence or hatred. Protected class.

Where do you stand on the Nazi Pug?
Clearly you do not believe in the same rights you espouse being offered to Muslim extremists.on the streets of the UK.
Nazi Pug, let him waste his money and that of anyone who supports him.
Old May 29th 2018, 8:39 pm
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

I just said I did. They have the right to say whatever they want. I'm saying there is a double standard though.
Old May 29th 2018, 8:39 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Lion missing the bigger picture.

Who cares what his politics are? Breach of the peace? Bullshit. Trumped up charges. He was just there with two other people.
His "crime" is that he is a thorn in the side of the government. He shone a light on the politically correct police who turned a blind eye to a gang of pedophiles because they were Muslim.

The disgraceful thing is that he was "disappeared" by the state and its goons, and the media blackout is positively Orwellian. What a shithole police state the UK has become.
Breach of the peace - you think?

So why has he admitted contempt of court (for the second time as it happens)?

Is he wrong - or are you?

He was jeopardising the integrity of the trial of these vermin with his self aggrandising antics - they could have been let off because of him.
Old May 29th 2018, 8:43 pm
Peace onion

To your credit, you haven't accused me of being a racist, which I appreciate. I don't discriminate. I just dislike everybody. Blacks, whites, Mexicans, Muslims, Gays, Cisgendered, Belgians, Australians, Jewish people, Arsenal supporters, women, children. Babies. I hate babies. Cat people. Llamas. Nordics. Asians. Samoans. Chinese. Social justice warriors. Chavs. Thugs. Democrats.

Basically, a paid-up misanthrope.

Last edited by Octang Frye; May 29th 2018 at 8:50 pm.
Old May 29th 2018, 8:47 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

To your credit, you haven't accused me of being a racist, which I appreciate. I don't discriminate. I just dislike everybody. Blacks, whites, Mexicans, Muslims, Gays, Cisgendered, Belgians, Australians, Jewish people, Arsenal supporters, women, children. Babies. I hate babies. Cat people. Llamas. Nordics. Asians. Samoans. Chinese. Social justice warriors.
To whom is this addressed?
Old May 29th 2018, 8:48 pm
Peace onion

Originally Posted by jimenato View Post

He was jeopardising the integrity of the trial of these vermin with his self aggrandising antics - they could have been let off because of him.
Watch the video. "I'm arresting you for breaching the peace". And then a kangaroo trial - sentenced and jailed five hours after arrest.
I don't care for this guy. He sounds like a complete ass.

I have been known to be wrong before. Once. In 1986.

Do you believe in jury nullification?
Old May 29th 2018, 8:48 pm
Peace onion

To whom is this addressed?
EMR.
Old May 29th 2018, 8:49 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

I just said I did. They have the right to say whatever they want. I'm saying there is a double standard though.
What double standard, Muslims who incite race hatred are also imprisoned.
It is not that unusual in the UK for there to be reporting restrictions on court cases ..
Old May 29th 2018, 8:52 pm
EMR
Banned

Originally Posted by EMR View Post
What double standard, Muslims who incite race hatred are also imprisoned.
It is not that unusual in the UK for there to be reporting restrictions on court cases ..
Octang you have got your time line wrong.
He was arrested last week and sentenced today, that is not a few hours by my reckoning.
Old May 29th 2018, 8:53 pm
FreeThinker

Watch the video. "I'm arresting you for breaching the peace". And then a kangaroo trial - sentenced and jailed five hours after arrest.
I don't care for this guy. He sounds like a complete ass.

I have been known to be wrong before. Once. In 1986.

Do you believe in jury nullification?
Pfft.

He has been justifiably imprisoned for self-admitted repeated contempt of court.
Old May 29th 2018, 8:54 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

He was told at the time of arrest by the police, that it was breach of the peace, (it is clear on the video) I believe he was convicted for contempt.

Last edited by kimilseung; May 29th 2018 at 9:22 pm.
Old May 29th 2018, 8:56 pm
Peace onion

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...iled-13-months

"Robinson was arrested on Friday after broadcasting an hour-long video over Facebook from outside Leeds crown court. In the video he made comments that risked causing a trial to collapse.

Robinson pleaded guilty to contempt of court. He was arrested, charged and sentenced within five hours."
Old May 29th 2018, 8:57 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR View Post
Octang you have got your time line wrong.
He was arrested last week and sentenced today, that is not a few hours by my reckoning.
He was sentenced a few days ago (my OP stating this fact was Friday), lifting of reporting restrictions are today (or is it yesterday yet?)
Old May 29th 2018, 8:59 pm
Who - me?

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

EMR.
Patience

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.