Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

A TIO Christmas

A TIO Christmas

Old Dec 31st 2021, 1:12 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A TIO Christmas

Originally Posted by Phathamster View Post
This goes so much further than just us 'two'

Its every near enough every damn thread taken sideways, add in the racist/bigoted nonsense of shard and boiler and before that paulry. and thats the pretty much the reason for this thread!

Have a look through TIO its absolutely littered with this nonsense.

Then someone such as yourself wades in with some self righteous nonsense and it repeats ad infinitum.
it's neither self righteous nor is it nonsense. Use your little button and put her on ignore, else I can only assume that you enjoy bullying people on line. The constant hounding and belittling is equally part of what drives people away, but you'd have to admit to being part of the problem to see that.

Hit ignore and it would all go away, it's not rocket surgery
Old Dec 31st 2021, 2:26 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Wtf?
It's great isn't it?
Old Dec 31st 2021, 3:00 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
It's great isn't it?
It's like the whole thread imploded
Old Dec 31st 2021, 4:11 am
Account Closed

It's like the whole thread imploded
valiant attempt, but doomed to fail because almost every other poster thinks someone else is the problem. This a shit thing
Old Dec 31st 2021, 4:35 am
Banned

amideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond reputeamideislas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1 View Post
she's generally not sure herself, just leave her be. She's one of the protagonists in this thread
Feigning ignorance again? I would've thought...

Oh, nevermind...
Old Dec 31st 2021, 4:42 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

valiant attempt, but doomed to fail because almost every other poster thinks someone else is the problem. This a shit thing
There are quite a few people who want some substantial changes. It's certainly not just me. There are certainly some individuals at fault and I stand by that, but we collectively are responsible And "we" is all of us - admin, mods, and posters. This is why I keep saying we need a collaborative plan from multiple angles.
Old Dec 31st 2021, 4:55 am
Account Closed

There are quite a few people who want some substantial changes. It's certainly not just me. There are certainly some individuals at fault and I stand by that, but we collectively are responsible And "we" is all of us - admin, mods, and posters. This is why I keep saying we need a collaborative plan from multiple angles.
love you ❤❤ happy new year
Old Dec 31st 2021, 6:08 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat096 is an unknown quantity at this point

it's neither self righteous nor is it nonsense. Use your little button and put her on ignore, else I can only assume that you enjoy bullying people on line. The constant hounding and belittling is equally part of what drives people away, but you'd have to admit to being part of the problem to see that.

Hit ignore and it would all go away, it's not rocket surgery

There is none so blind as those that will not see'

Your right we should juat let every thread go off on a tangent thats a fantastic plan of ignorance towards the situation.
Old Dec 31st 2021, 6:13 am
Account Closed

There is none so blind as those that will not see'

Your right we should juat let every thread go off on a tangent thats a fantastic plan of ignorance towards the situation.
rubbish, it's an issue because you make an issue out of it. Time to grow up.
Old Dec 31st 2021, 6:17 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat096 is an unknown quantity at this point

rubbish, it's an issue because you make an issue out of it. Time to grow up.

Its had at least half a dozen mentions in this thread thread even when ahe was politely asked to stop she continued.

But if you want 5o wade through all the nonsense crack on.

Me im out

Last edited by scrubbedexpat096; Dec 31st 2021 at 6:21 am.
Old Dec 31st 2021, 6:20 am
Account Closed

Yeah im done
and watch the world carry on regardless. Jesus H
Old Dec 31st 2021, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

hughandi has a reputation beyond reputehughandi has a reputation beyond reputehughandi has a reputation beyond reputehughandi has a reputation beyond reputehughandi has a reputation beyond reputehughandi has a reputation beyond reputehughandi has a reputation beyond reputehughandi has a reputation beyond reputehughandi has a reputation beyond reputehughandi has a reputation beyond reputehughandi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm dreaming of a TIO Christmas..........not.

A thread started to bring out the worst of the worst. A fox hunt with the hounds ripping apart one particular fox.

The Thread has nothing to do with Christmas, a total hate fest.
I'm sure you could have come up with a better title for this thread.
Old Dec 31st 2021, 11:23 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hughandi View Post
A thread started to bring out the worst of the worst. .
I suppose you could say that given your appearance and a couple of others that it worked.

But seeing as its purpose was something totally different and while initially successful has been completely derailed by those who are gleefully ****ing things up for everyone else there's little point in continuing.

Victory to the morons who think that aggression is the only alternative to 'dull' and are oblivious to things like humour, vibrancy and so on.
Old Dec 31st 2021, 2:21 pm
Account Closed

Oh the irony
Old Dec 31st 2021, 2:22 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Can somebody tell me what side I'm on?

I can't tell any more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.