Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

A TIO Christmas

A TIO Christmas

Old Dec 30th 2021, 11:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A TIO Christmas

Originally Posted by Phathamster View Post
At first i thought it was simple-mindedness, quaint tales if you like. But now its clear these diversions are some kind of sick joke.
What "quaint tales"? What diversions? Describing bigotry on a thread that started as a protest against bigotry and narrowmindedness?
Old Dec 30th 2021, 11:13 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bipat View Post
The purpose of this thread is to post against 'bigotry and narrowmindedness'----that 'humankind is our business'--- the words of LIW in the first post.
There was much discussion of what to do about bigotry---I described 'one' incident of bigotry in Southsea affecting my family (I know that LIW has previously mentioned Portsmouth and little lion.)
Another poster mentioned ear piercing and bigotry --I replied as explained above to 'cool' the matter/
Explain why these are diversions!
I think I was wrong about you. Maybe you are that dim after all.

I mean how could you possibly read all those words in the opening post and think it was limited to bigotry and narrow-mindedness especially in light of all the responses and references to 'the issues' of the last few weeks on BE.

How could you possibly read all that and not think that some tittle tattle about ear piercings were diversions.

Honestly, you astound me.
Old Dec 30th 2021, 11:20 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat096 is an unknown quantity at this point

What "quaint tales"? What diversions? Describing bigotry on a thread that started as a protest against bigotry and narrowmindedness?
Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post

I mean how could you possibly read all those words in the opening post and think it was limited to bigotry and narrow-mindedness especially in light of all the responses and references to 'the issues' of the last few weeks on BE.

How could you possibly read all that and not think that some tittle tattle about ear piercings were diversions.

The arguments are too structured, its a deliberate act.

Its almost first class trolling
Old Dec 30th 2021, 11:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't say it was limited, I said that the posts I replied to were about reacting or not to bigotry and narrow-mindedness-----I did not introduce those words.
Poster (anotherlimey) mentioned a situation regarding a child and her 'culture'------and to you its just "tittle tattle"!

I realise, possibly, that you did not read properly the post concerned about the ear piercing ---anotherlimey mentioned his wife and her culture and that she was very upset by the remarks. (Ear piercing at a few days old is a ritual /sort of baptismal event for some nationalities.)

Last edited by Bipat; Dec 30th 2021 at 11:34 pm. Reason: Added words.
Old Dec 30th 2021, 11:29 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Poster anotherlimey mentioned a situation regarding a child and her 'culture'------and to you its just "tittle tattle"!
Tittle tattle or culture. It's completely irrelevant and is a diversion after a polite request not to do so.

Old Dec 30th 2021, 11:30 pm
Account Closed

Tittle tattle or culture. It's completely irrelevant and is a diversion after a polite request not to do so.

Dont feed the troll!

Old Dec 30th 2021, 11:31 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not too sure why you two don't put bipat on ignore if she gets up your nose that much, maybe you just enjoy bullying people and calling them thick, not a great look for the forum is it?
Old Dec 30th 2021, 11:35 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by stevenglish1 View Post
Not too sure why you two don't put bipat on ignore if she gets up your nose that much, maybe you just enjoy bullying people and calling them thick, not a great look for the forum is it?
This goes so much further than just us 'two'

Its every near enough every damn thread taken sideways, add in the racist/bigoted nonsense of shard and boiler and before that paulry. and thats the pretty much the reason for this thread!

Have a look through TIO its absolutely littered with this nonsense.

Then someone such as yourself wades in with some self righteous nonsense and it repeats ad infinitum.
Old Dec 30th 2021, 11:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure glad the forum police are here to tell us what we can and can't post. Really helps foster diversity of opinion.

Also ironic you called her "dim" . True class.
Old Dec 30th 2021, 11:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't say it was limited, I said that the posts I replied to were about reacting or not to bigotry and narrow-mindedness-----I did not introduce those words.
Poster (anotherlimey) mentioned a situation regarding a child and her 'culture'------and to you its just "tittle tattle"!

I realise, possibly, that you did not read properly the post concerned about the ear piercing ---anotherlimey mentioned his wife and her culture and that she was very upset by the remarks. (Ear piercing at a few days old is a ritual /sort of baptismal event for some nationalities.)
Ignore them. It's the group that professes tolerance yet shows none, fights bigotry yet indulges in it, and wouldn't know diversity if it hit them in the face.

Old Dec 30th 2021, 11:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It was an episode of bigotry he just described it and I yes added a completely irrelevant joke to calm the situation -----apologies!
Old Dec 30th 2021, 11:43 pm
Oscar nominated

Originally Posted by anotherlimey View Post
I'm sure glad the forum police are here to tell us what we can and can't post. Really helps foster diversity of opinion.

Also ironic you called her "dim" . True class.
You need to learn to read properly. I went out of my way to avoid actually calling bipat dim.

I actually said earlier that she's not dim. Then a bit later "Maybe you are that dim after all"...see the difference?

I thought I exercised great restraint.

As for you....I've no need to be rude about you. You describe your arse kicking talents all on your own.
Old Dec 30th 2021, 11:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You need to learn to read properly. I went out of my way to avoid actually calling bipat dim.

I actually said earlier that she's not dim. Then a bit later "Maybe you are that dim after all"...see the difference?

I thought I exercised great restraint.

As for you....I've no need to be rude about you. You describe your arse kicking talents all on your own.
You fail every time.

Old Dec 31st 2021, 12:36 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Wtf?
Old Dec 31st 2021, 1:06 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Another possible solution is for you to go jerk yourself off until your head explodes.
That sounds more fun than it probably actually is.
Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
Yes this.
Very strong, and important message in that post.

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Wtf?
I got nothing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.