Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked

Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked

Old Mar 13th 2019, 1:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked

Originally Posted by EMR View Post
Not against killing terrorists , but killing innocent women and children whether a deliberate calculation, a policy , or side effect which creates more terrorists..
It might surprise you but terrorists existed before we bombed any civilians.

Hypothetical question time... back in the 90s the CIA was trying to get Bin Laden in Afghanistan, they didn't strike, at least on one instance, because of worries over collateral damage (a Saudi Prince no less). Knowing what we know now, we could have avoided 9/11, Iraq, Afghanistan, ISIS. 100ks killed needlessly, mostly Muslims, etc. Would that change your mind? Would you just send the Navy SEALs or SAS to have done it? Or do all the dead brown people not matter as long as you don't kill a few other Saudis?
Old Mar 13th 2019, 1:36 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey View Post
It might surprise you but terrorists existed before we bombed any civilians.

Hypothetical question time... back in the 90s the CIA was trying to get Bin Laden in Afghanistan, they didn't strike, at least on one instance, because of worries over collateral damage (a Saudi Prince no less). Knowing what we know now, we could have avoided 9/11, Iraq, Afghanistan, ISIS. 100ks killed needlessly, mostly Muslims, etc. Would that change your mind? Would you just send the Navy SEALs or SAS to have done it? Or do all the dead brown people not matter as long as you don't kill a few other Saudis?
But terrorism has exploited literally since we started bombing civilians.
The dead in Iraq was the biggest and most efficient recruiting campaign the terror groups ever had...
I leave you to the internet and conspiracy magazines..

Old Mar 13th 2019, 5:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

But terrorism has exploited literally since we started bombing civilians.
The dead in Iraq was the biggest and most efficient recruiting campaign the terror groups ever had...
I leave you to the internet and conspiracy magazines..
But it occured before we bombed civilians.

My info is from a prize winning author. I know it's difficult to understand the real world sometimes.... #sad.
Old Mar 13th 2019, 5:22 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

I know it's difficult to understand the real world sometimes.... #sad.
I suggest you go away and research the growth of terrorism , the military involvement by the West from the first Iraq war onwards..
You can chart the rise and meteoric rise in some years since 1991..

Last edited by EMR; Mar 13th 2019 at 5:28 pm.
Old Mar 13th 2019, 5:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute

I suggest you go away and research the growth of terrorism , the military involvement by the West from the first Iraq war onwards..
Some historical knowledge would really help.

This is a very very small example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins
Old Mar 13th 2019, 5:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You can chart the rise and meteoric rise in some years since 1991..
And that's a good excuse for not actually knowing anything. You should try reading more.

Yes, i'm sure if we stopped bombing tomorrow terrorism would stop the next day.

i've never laughed so hard. Almost as funny as terrorism started in 1991.

Last edited by anotherlimey; Mar 13th 2019 at 5:42 pm.
Old Mar 13th 2019, 5:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Apart from anything else she is Bangladeshi, not Iraqi.
Old Mar 13th 2019, 5:49 pm
EMR
Banned

And that's a good excuse for not actually knowing anything. You should try reading more.

Yes, i'm sure if we stopped bombing tomorrow terrorism would stop the next day.

i've never laughed so hard. Almost as funny as terrorism started in 1991.
I said look at the rise meteoric in terrorism rise since 1991..
The simple facts is that terrorism is here to stay, every innocent killed by a bomb, deliberately or otherwise fuels terrorism...
You obviously have a very sick sense of humour and an inability to read.

Old Mar 13th 2019, 5:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The simple facts is that terrorism is here to stay, every innocent killed by a bomb, deliberately or otherwise fuels terrorism...
Yet again some historical knowledge would be of help, now admittedly I am not sure how you measure it but that certainly is not the case.
Old Mar 13th 2019, 5:52 pm
EMR
Banned

Originally Posted by Boiler View Post
No she isn,t, she is British.
Old Mar 13th 2019, 5:54 pm
EMR
Banned

Some historical knowledge would really help.

This is a very very small example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassins
We are discussing modern , Islamic terror..
Old Mar 13th 2019, 5:54 pm
EMR
Banned

My info is from a prize winning author. I know it's difficult to understand the real world sometimes.... #sad.
Who, Dan Brown, ?
Old Mar 13th 2019, 5:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

as long as it happens in far away places, and to brown people, right?

like all your type you lack an understanding of history and the real world.

but that bubble feels cozy, am I right?
Old Mar 13th 2019, 5:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Who, Dan Brown, ?
lmao.. you really are narrow minded.
Old Mar 13th 2019, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

she's brown, EMR just wants her dead, subjugated or making him 50c shirts in a sweat shop.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.