British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/shamima-begum-has-uk-citizenship-revoked-922232/)

Pulaski Mar 11th 2019 7:54 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Shard (Post 12651699)
​​​​You'd be getting a K if I knew how to work it on my phone. ….

Hold your finger on the Karma icon until a pop-up appears, then select "open link in a new tab". :nod:

Boiler Mar 11th 2019 8:07 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Pulaski (Post 12651665)
As a realist I would suggest that many of the immediate peers of Shamima's son in the refugee camps will be taking up arms within 15 years, not "might" but "will". That is the reality of the situation. :(

One of the few things I agree with Sadiq Khan - get used to it.

EMR Mar 11th 2019 8:10 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Boiler (Post 12651731)
One of the few things I agree with Sadiq Khan - get used to it.

Which is why he is looking at ways to get the children out of the camps.
Do you still agree with him.

Boiler Mar 11th 2019 8:12 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 
If they are British only Citizens I do not think there is anything I or anybody else can do to stop it.

Shard Mar 11th 2019 8:12 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Pulaski (Post 12651712)
Hold your finger on the Karma icon until a pop-up appears, then select "open link in a new tab". :nod:

There is no Karma icon.

Boiler Mar 11th 2019 8:13 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Shard (Post 12651741)
There is no Karma icon.

Just gave you one, left of the red triangle.

Shard Mar 11th 2019 8:16 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Boiler (Post 12651742)
Just gave you one, left of the red triangle.

Nope. Don't see no red triangle. On my browser I think I can do K but not on my mobile browser. Not using the app.

Boiler Mar 11th 2019 8:21 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 
https://britishexpats.com/forum/imag...ser_online.gif https://britishexpats.com/forum/imag...reputation.gif https://britishexpats.com/forum/imag...ons/report.gif

It is the middle one.

Pulaski Mar 11th 2019 8:26 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Shard (Post 12651749)
Nope. Don't see no red triangle. On my browser I think I can do K but not on my mobile browser. Not using the app.

Well don't use the app then! :rolleyes:

The app sucks, majorly. I never use it, despite making most of my posts on my phone.

Shard Mar 11th 2019 8:29 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Pulaski (Post 12651766)
Well don't use the app then! :rolleyes:

The app sucks, majorly. I never use it, despite making most of my posts on my phone.

I'm not using the app, that's what I said.

I don't see those three icons Boiler posted.

Lion in Winter Mar 11th 2019 8:32 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Shard (Post 12651773)
I'm not using the app, that's what I said.

I don't see those three icons Boiler posted.

Maybe your citizenship has been revoked?

Pulaski Mar 11th 2019 8:33 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Shard (Post 12651773)
I'm not using the app, that's what I said. .

Sorry, my mistake. :o

Mobile browser then? Do you mean the "mobile skin"? If you open the menu in the top left and scroll down the list of options, a good way down the list is the option to use the desk-top site. I always use that, always. :nod:

Shard Mar 11th 2019 9:20 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Pulaski (Post 12651780)
Sorry, my mistake. :o

Mobile browser then? Do you mean the "mobile skin"? If you open the menu in the top left and scroll down the list of options, a good way down the list is the option to use the desk-top site. I always use that, always. :nod:

Ok. Good thinking Batman. Yes, I am using the mobile skin. If I switch to full site, I can see the icons. K coming in due course. ;) Back to skin-mode .



Red Eric Mar 11th 2019 10:17 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Pulaski (Post 12651766)
The app sucks, majorly.

Is that like "bigly", only bigger?


Lion in Winter Mar 11th 2019 11:56 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Red Eric (Post 12651838)
Is that like "bigly", only bigger?

But slightly less orange.


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:46 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.