British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/shamima-begum-has-uk-citizenship-revoked-922232/)

Boiler Mar 2nd 2019 11:59 am

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by EMR (Post 12646586)
So what , ! The connection with the thread title is what exactly.
Your source for this gem of information ?

I mentioned this a week? ago.

It was in the media. Interview with her father.


EMR Mar 2nd 2019 12:45 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Boiler (Post 12646588)
I mentioned this a week? ago.

It was in the media. Interview with her father.

The relevance is what exactly ?

007Steve Mar 2nd 2019 12:48 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Shard (Post 12646576)
You would think with this multiple wife thing there would be many young men that are missing out. Not a great situation, having excess un-partnered men (particularly if they're banned from partnering with each other) they must get frustrated, and kind, lash out at the world...

... :scaredhair: Re-training Room, all day course; with 90 minute multiple choice examination. Plus achievement 'tificate Shard ;)

BristolUK Mar 2nd 2019 5:16 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by BritInParis (Post 12646574)
The father apparently has two wives and splits his time between Bethal Green and Sunamganj.

https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/british...14593c4ede.jpg



Boiler Mar 2nd 2019 5:29 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12646705)

Sadly I remember watching that on the TV. Not first time around.

Shard Mar 2nd 2019 5:35 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12646705)

This appears to be from his pre Obi-Wan Kinobe days :)


How on earth do you know that film Bristol, you're that ancient!


stevenglish1 Mar 2nd 2019 8:06 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Shard (Post 12646576)
You would think with this multiple wife thing there would be many young men that are missing out. Not a great situation, having excess un-partnered men (particularly if they're banned from partnering with each other) they must get frustrated, and kind, lash out at the world...

Yeah good one, next time I don't get laid I'll blow myself up :blink:

Boiler Mar 2nd 2019 8:20 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by stevenglish1 (Post 12646795)
Yeah good one, next time I don't get laid I'll blow myself up :blink:

Historically that has been common in most societies, the 80/20 rule and a term that I came across that was new to me - female hypergamy. Having friends who are Match etc now make a lot of sense.

BristolUK Mar 2nd 2019 10:22 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Shard (Post 12646713)
How on earth do you know that film Bristol, you're that ancient!

Most likely from all those "Sunday Matinees" on telly.

Are you familiar with The Marx Brothers and Hope & Crosby 'road' movies? Yes? You must be ancient. :lol:


Boiler Mar 2nd 2019 10:29 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 
Carry On ISIS?

Lion in Winter Mar 2nd 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Boiler (Post 12646868)
Carry On ISIS?


https://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/british...93eaf28aa9.jpg

Boiler Mar 2nd 2019 11:15 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 
Shamima is bisexual?

Former Lancastrian Mar 2nd 2019 11:26 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Boiler (Post 12646886)
Shamima is bisexual?

No she is a very misunderstood young easily influenced believed to be the pregnant bride of a fighter of ISIS. She wishes to return to the UK as she was housed in a UN refugee camp in Syria and has since fled that camp due to alleged death threats from former ISIS brides within the camp.

Boiler Mar 2nd 2019 11:34 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian (Post 12646889)
No she is a very misunderstood young easily influenced believed to be the pregnant bride of a fighter of ISIS. She wishes to return to the UK as she was housed in a UN refugee camp in Syria and has since fled that camp due to alleged death threats from former ISIS brides within the camp.

Well at least she was not wearing a MAGA hat.

Dorothy Mar 2nd 2019 11:59 pm

Re: Shamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked
 

Originally Posted by stevenglish1 (Post 12646795)
Yeah good one, next time I don't get laid I'll blow myself :blink:

Fixed it for you 😁


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:47 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.