Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Prince Harry to Fight in Iraq

Prince Harry to Fight in Iraq

Old Feb 26th 2007, 6:08 am
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Prince Harry to Fight in Iraq

click picture to enlarge.
Charles riding Camilla on his wedding night.
Attached Thumbnails Prince Harry to Fight in Iraq-untitled.bmp  

Last edited by Lord Pom Percy; Feb 26th 2007 at 6:12 am.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

I did say it was in the Beano...also known as The Sun

Originally Posted by Rushman View Post
Oh thats that settled then....because there's no way the Royals family and the establishment could have a dodgy DNA paternal test performed is there?

Last edited by Mercedes; Feb 26th 2007 at 7:31 am.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 6:18 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Prince Harry to Fight in Iraq

Originally Posted by rugbymatt View Post
I like him because he tends to speak his mind and to hell with the consequences, i really dont care a drop about most of the others.
I do appreciate that particular aspect of his personality; I just wish he was more cultured.

Hows life Vash?
Same old. Get up, go to work, come home, eat, sleep, get up...

Currently looking to buy a house in Australia.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 6:21 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
I do appreciate that particular aspect of his personality; I just wish he was more cultured.

Same old. Get up, go to work, come home, eat, sleep, get up...

Currently looking to buy a house in Australia.
Christ mate, you thinking of heading back?

Does the consulate know this?

Have the BBC been prepared for the drop in hits on its news site?

Has Perth been warned and made ready?
Old Feb 26th 2007, 6:41 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Prince Harry to Fight in Iraq

Christ mate, you thinking of heading back?

Does the consulate know this?

Have the BBC been prepared for the drop in hits on its news site?

Has Perth been warned and made ready?

We're heading for Adelaide, so no need to inform Perth.

Planning to buy now, and rent it out until we arrive. SA has some cracking good bargains ATM, but they're disappearing fast. My mother (a former real estate agent) is viewing houses and collecting information; meanwhile, we're filling out a thousand-page mortgage application form.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 6:44 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post

We're heading for Adelaide, so no need to inform Perth.

Planning to buy now, and rent it out until we arrive. SA has some cracking good bargains ATM, but they're disappearing fast. My mother (a former real estate agent) is viewing houses and collecting information; meanwhile, we're filling out a thousand-page mortgage application form.
Bloody hell mate, there was me thinking that the West Midlands was your own little piece of heaven!
Old Feb 26th 2007, 7:33 pm
Fighting my corner

Cool Re: Prince Harry to Fight in Iraq

Bloody hell mate, there was me thinking that the West Midlands was your own little piece of heaven!
Should I slap you now, or later?