Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Prince Andrew

Prince Andrew

Old Jan 14th 2022, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

I did enjoy the reports of Andrew having turned up at Windsor Castle to meet with the Queen yesterday accompanied by his personal lawyer "Good News Gary" (so called because he tells Andrew only what he wants to hear) - and the lawyer was refused admittance and made to wait in the car park for 90 minutes. Still I suppose he'll be billing Andrew by the minute anyway. I would love to know where the money came from for Andrew to have reportedly made the final payment of almost 6 million for his ski chalet in Verbier very recently, which clears the way for the property to be sold in order to pay his legal bills - and maybe a settlement to Virginia Giuffre if she is minded to accept one, which appears in some doubt at present. I can't see him having found that kind of money down the back of the sofa and his oligarch friends might not be so happy to oblige now his influence and connections have deserted him.

Old Jan 14th 2022, 3:02 pm
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Annetje View Post
... Or "see Andrew, formerly known as Prince".
I am awaiting the petition from other Andrews that his name be withdrawn now, closely followed by those of all Alberts. Christians and Edwards. Even Wlndsors might complain, though reverting to Saxe-Coburg-Gotha may be a mouthful (no jokes intended). Mountbatten is a possibility, but reverting to Battenburg would clearly upset Nutek. Therefore it seems someone must step forward with a suggestion and, in a gesture of kindness from a former colony, I thought to offer Gobshite, as he clearly has an issue there. But then I decided on something to celebrate his aerial history combined with what we know of the rest of him - Shitehawk.

Old Jan 14th 2022, 3:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lynn R View Post
I did enjoy the reports of Andrew having turned up at Windsor Castle to meet with the Queen yesterday accompanied by his personal lawyer "Good News Gary" (so called because he tells Andrew only what he wants to hear) - and the lawyer was refused admittance and made to wait in the car park for 90 minutes. Still I suppose he'll be billing Andrew by the minute anyway. I would love to know where the money came from for Andrew to have reportedly made the final payment of almost 6 million for his ski chalet in Verbier very recently, which clears the way for the property to be sold in order to pay his legal bills - and maybe a settlement to Virginia Giuffre if she is minded to accept one, which appears in some doubt at present. I can't see him having found that kind of money down the back of the sofa and his oligarch friends might not be so happy to oblige now his influence and connections have deserted him.
If she doesn’t settle, I wonder how much money she could make from selling film rights, writing a book, interviews etc? Maybe it would be a lot more than Andrew can cough up.
Old Jan 14th 2022, 3:32 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
If she doesn’t settle, I wonder how much money she could make from selling film rights, writing a book, interviews etc? Maybe it would be a lot more than Andrew can cough up.
Jesus Christ
Old Jan 14th 2022, 3:52 pm
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

Ms Giuffre, now that it's established that her erstwhile agreement with Epstein protects none of her tormentors, must be running her finger down the list of the well heeled wondering who'll to sue next.

Likewise, there must be a number of elderly men who'll be assessing their chances of appeasing Ms Giuffre if she remembers their names.

How many, I wonder, have started collecting their own mail before the staff get to see see who sent it?

With such powerful men potentially on the hook, is it any wonder that Epstein was got rid of committed suicide.
Old Jan 14th 2022, 3:52 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
Jesus Christ
That may be her motive for not settling out of court.
Old Jan 14th 2022, 3:53 pm
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
Jesus Christ
Nope, he won't help.

The only answer now is that Shitehawk shoots himself with a shovel. His dad died before he could accientally run him over........
Old Jan 14th 2022, 3:54 pm
Resident Cynic

Originally Posted by dave_j View Post
With such powerful men potentially on the hook, is it any wonder that Epstein was got rid of committed suicide.
To be continued.......
Old Jan 14th 2022, 3:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

The thing I cannot understand is why Andrew was the only VIP photographed with one of Epstein's girls. From reports there seems to have been many girls involved and many VIPs flying in the Lolita Express.
Old Jan 14th 2022, 4:06 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Guiffre - sexually abused by a family connection as a child. Living in foster homes and on the street from 13 on. Controlled and abused by convicted sex trafficker Ron Eppinger for a period of months, who pimped her out to pedophiles. Worked at Trump's club where she was picked up by Maxwell and taken to Epstein, who received her naked, and where she was told to massage him, and subsequently passed round to Epstein's friends, including Andrew.

And the attacks here are directed at her, and she is accused of money-grubbing, and jokes are made?

Jesus Christ.
Old Jan 14th 2022, 4:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Guiffre - sexually abused by a family connection as a child. Living in foster homes and on the street from 13 on. Controlled and abused by convicted sex trafficker Ron Eppinger for a period of months, who pimped her out to pedophiles. Worked at Trump's club where she was picked up by Maxwell and taken to Epstein, who received her naked, and where she was told to massage him, and subsequently passed round to Epstein's friends, including Andrew.

And the attacks here are directed at her, and she is accused of money-grubbing, and jokes are made?

Jesus Christ.
Whatever the outcome…I say good for her. Hopefully her actions will encourage other girls Epstein trafficked to come forward.
Old Jan 14th 2022, 4:35 pm
Resident Cynic

Jesus Christ.
Not by me..... I'm willing to believe that Shitehawk is guilty as charged. The only thing I don't believe is that he knew that Giuffre had been trafficked - and that's not because I think much of him, it's because I don't think he would have given a sh*t as long as his jolly roger was being raised. Wouldn't then and wouldn't now, because he would no more ask why she was doing what she was doing than he would ask a footman if he liked his job.
Old Jan 14th 2022, 4:37 pm
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

Jesus Christ.
I see no attacks here.
I see a great many comments, criticism and innuendo being made at Andrew's and other's expense, and an understanding at her acting to extract some recompense, but I don't see attacks.
I think most here, probably like me, see Ms Giuffre as a victim of the powerful using a legal system, so often used by them to shield their activities from plain view, to take them to task and good for her.

Old Jan 14th 2022, 5:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by dave_j View Post
I see no attacks here.
I see a great many comments, criticism and innuendo being made at Andrew's and other's expense, and an understanding at her acting to extract some recompense, but I don't see attacks.
I think most here, probably like me, see Ms Giuffre as a victim of the powerful using a legal system, so often used by them to shield their activities from plain view, to take them to task and good for her.
Well said
Old Jan 14th 2022, 5:28 pm
Preparing to move again

Annetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond reputeAnnetje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
Wow, bit insensitive.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.