Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Prince Andrew

Prince Andrew

Old Jan 20th 2022, 7:57 pm
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
It was 16, and probably important in his defense.
but everything else, I agree with you on.
The age of consent varies from the UK and varies within the US itself.
https://eubanksfamilylaw.com/new-york-age-of-consent/
This link outlines the history of Ms Giuffre with respect to her life and contains information about her encounters with Andrew.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_Giuffre
The link describes three encounters, the last of which was "third encounter with Prince Andrew was an orgy on Little St James that involved her, several underage girls from Eastern Europe, the Prince, and Jeffrey Epstein himself"
Little St James is a small private island in the US Virgin Islands.
The following link details the age of consent in the US Virgin Islands.
https://www.liquisearch.com/ages_of_..._united_states
It states "The age of consent is 18. There is however a close in age exemption that allows minors 16 and 17 years old to consent with someone no more than five years older than themselves and minors 13 to 15 years old to consent with one another, but not with anyone 16 or over."
Ms Giuffre was 17 at the time and Andrew was older than 22 and thus Ms Giuffre was underage at the time and as stated was unable to consent.
Old Jan 20th 2022, 8:16 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dave_j View Post
The age of consent varies from the UK and varies within the US itself.
I wonder what got me thinking in a blinked way, that the law suit was only about the London incident?
I knew about other allegations, but was thinking they were not included in the suit.
I probably fell for some pro Andrew misinformation
Old Jan 21st 2022, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

According to the Mail the Duke was always shouting and screaming.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...am-Palace.html

Old Jan 21st 2022, 11:05 am
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by philat98 View Post
According to the Mail the Duke was always shouting and screaming.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...am-Palace.html
Yeah, yeah, we get it, Shitehawk is an entitled pr*ck, who'da thunk it??

On the other hand, given the average Mail reader, this may be a cause for his execution......
Old Jan 21st 2022, 11:31 am
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macliam View Post
Yeah, yeah, we get it, Shitehawk is an entitled pr*ck, who'da thunk it??

On the other hand, given the average Mail reader, this may be a cause for his execution......
I'd prefer it if he lost a civil suit in a US court...
Old Jan 21st 2022, 4:07 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

IMO the question isn't about the age of consent in this particular scenario but rather was she capable of consent and how much did Andrew know? How much did he bother himself to know? Why would this young woman just automatically want to "service" his every need? Did he think she was really attracted to him?

There is a reality that, though it's difficult to accept, sometimes teenage girls have their own ideas about their own sexuality. Groupies hang around rock stars because they want to be there. There are no pimps, no grooming, no orders and instructions. If Guiffre had been somebody that Andrew met independently and she was making her own choices, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

But she was "gifted" to Andrew. There was no seduction. Maxwell gave instructions and Guiffre knew better than to step out of line. The blackmail part of the whole Epstein thing is still vague. It would make sense that Epstein had photos of influential men in compromising situations with under age girls. It would make sense that's where his money came from. But on the other side, the girls were being threatened too. Threatened that they would lose everything, they would be publicly outed as prostitutes, they would go to jail, nobody would believe them etc etc.

If Andrew didn't know her situation, it was because he didn't want to know. Did he ever just ask her? Are you okay? Do you want to be here? Does your family know where you are?

Since they're going to go after Andrew, they need to go after every other man that did what he did.
Old Jan 21st 2022, 4:51 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
IMO the question isn't about the age of consent in this particular scenario but rather was she capable of consent and how much did Andrew know? How much did he bother himself to know? Why would this young woman just automatically want to "service" his every need? Did he think she was really attracted to him?

There is a reality that, though it's difficult to accept, sometimes teenage girls have their own ideas about their own sexuality. Groupies hang around rock stars because they want to be there. There are no pimps, no grooming, no orders and instructions. If Guiffre had been somebody that Andrew met independently and she was making her own choices, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

But she was "gifted" to Andrew. There was no seduction. Maxwell gave instructions and Guiffre knew better than to step out of line. The blackmail part of the whole Epstein thing is still vague. It would make sense that Epstein had photos of influential men in compromising situations with under age girls. It would make sense that's where his money came from. But on the other side, the girls were being threatened too. Threatened that they would lose everything, they would be publicly outed as prostitutes, they would go to jail, nobody would believe them etc etc.

If Andrew didn't know her situation, it was because he didn't want to know. Did he ever just ask her? Are you okay? Do you want to be here? Does your family know where you are?

Since they're going to go after Andrew, they need to go after every other man that did what he did.

Exactly this.
Old Jan 21st 2022, 5:02 pm
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Exactly this.
+1 - better put than I could
Old Jan 21st 2022, 8:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I do hope so...Trump, Clinton, to name a few.
Old Jan 21st 2022, 8:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
Dershowitz. Purportedly.
Old Jan 21st 2022, 10:35 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe View Post
Dershowitz. Purportedly.
I know I shouldn’t have googled “dershowitz underwear” but whatever.

https://theplantain.com/alan-dershow...doing-somehow/
Old Jan 22nd 2022, 12:19 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
Is Trump implicated? I thought he was the one that wouldn't get involved with Epstein? I admit I haven't checked for updates on this story for a while. It's just so depressing. It is fascinating though and goes all the way to the top.

Old Jan 22nd 2022, 1:06 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Is Trump implicated? I thought he was the one that wouldn't get involved with Epstein? I admit I haven't checked for updates on this story for a while. It's just so depressing. It is fascinating though and goes all the way to the top.

Read that he was friends with Maxwell and Epstein. Who knows whether he was involved…

Old Jan 22nd 2022, 1:30 am
WTF?

As much as I hate Trump . . .

I doubt Trump got implicated with Epstein. The way the story went (unless there's been something new come out) is that Epstein and Maxwell did hang around with Trump at Maralago. But at some point, Trump banned Epstein from the club for recruiting girls that worked at the club. Prior to that Trump had made public statements about Epstein liking his girls a little too young.

I just don't see it. Trump being scammed by Epstein? Trump was too busy scamming everybody else. Plus I don't see Trump flying on somebody else's plane. LOL. It's too much of a phallic thing.

Old Jan 22nd 2022, 1:39 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by Giantaxe View Post
Dershowitz. Purportedly.
Can't happen soon enough.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.