Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Prince Andrew

Prince Andrew

Old Jan 14th 2022, 9:43 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by old.sparkles View Post
I'm not sure how to word this, but the description of being sexually assaulted as a minor bothers me, when related to Andrew.

If having sex with a young woman who is a month or two at best away from their 18th is sexually assaulting a minor, I would imagine there are a great many individuals guilty particularly as the legal age for sex in the UK is 16.

It is also not uncommon for younger women to have relationships with older men by choice.
The issue here, is not so much the age itself, but in relationships to her having been trafficked at that age.
Old Jan 14th 2022, 9:59 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles View Post
I'm not sure how to word this, but the description of being sexually assaulted as a minor bothers me, when related to Andrew.

If having sex with a young woman who is a month or two at best away from their 18th is sexually assaulting a minor, I would imagine there are a great many individuals guilty particularly as the legal age for sex in the UK is 16.

It is also not uncommon for younger women to have relationships with older men by choice.
She was under 18, that's why I called her a minor.

Consent is the key, as is the issue of trafficking, which was already mentioned. If this was a consensual encounter, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I have my own personal objections to men in their 40s going after 16 year olds just because it's 'legal' but that's not in play here since this is sexual assualt/rape we're talking about.
Old Jan 14th 2022, 10:40 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

She was a vulnerable teenager, already sexually assaulted and trafficked, picked up and targeted by Maxwell to have sex with multiple men. This wasn't two people who met at a party.

Last edited by Lion in Winter; Jan 14th 2022 at 10:42 pm.
Old Jan 14th 2022, 10:54 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Need to remember that little circle...
Maxwell - convicted on sex crimes
Epstein - convicted on sex crimes
Andrew - sued on sex crimes
Giuffre - not charged with sex crimes.
Old Jan 15th 2022, 4:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Assanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
She was a vulnerable teenager, already sexually assaulted and trafficked, picked up and targeted by Maxwell to have sex with multiple men. This wasn't two people who met at a party.
This is true for quite a few prostitutes. They are basically sex slaves. That's why I think that this case could potentially have great implications for a lot of women out there and even maybe the possibility that men who have sex with trafficked women finally face criminal charges
Old Jan 15th 2022, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

Prince Andrew thinks Giuffre is suffering from false memories. Since he has almost no memory of his 10 year friendship with Epstein that include visits to his private island it might be good to get the Duke tested at the same time.
Old Jan 15th 2022, 5:13 pm
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by philat98 View Post
Prince Andrew thinks Giuffre is suffering from false memories. Since he has almost no memory of his 10 year friendship with Epstein that include visits to his private island it might be good to get the Duke tested at the same time.
Shitehawk "thinks" nothing, Shitehawk's lawyers are grasping at any straw that might help them to get the action dismissed, not on the principal accusation, but on technicalities. They also want to inerview her husband and assess Giuffre's finances..... draw your own conclusions.

The fact that these guys are so keen to get the case dismissed before it begins smells very badly of a team that knows they are on a loser once the case gets before a jury.
I'm sure they'll want to keep Shitehawk off the stand, because that's a losing hand right there!!
Old Jan 15th 2022, 6:55 pm
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macliam View Post
Shitehawk "thinks" nothing, Shitehawk's lawyers are grasping at any straw that might help them to get the action dismissed, not on the principal accusation, but on technicalities. They also want to inerview her husband and assess Giuffre's finances..... draw your own conclusions.
The fact that these guys are so keen to get the case dismissed before it begins smells very badly of a team that knows they are on a loser once the case gets before a jury.
I'm sure they'll want to keep Shitehawk off the stand, because that's a losing hand right there!!
Yes, I'm sure his lawyers are casting around to identify anything, absolutely anything at all that'll embarrass Ms Giuffre in the vain hope that it'll identify a point of leverage that they can use to moderate her demands.
One problem they have is that the issues that generally embarrass people, ie their sexual behaviour, forms the basis of the suit and are already well publicised so other paths need to be explored.
This will be a nasty dirty tell-all if it ever reaches court and I'd expect Andrew to wilt and shrivel on the stand before Ms Giuffre breaks sweat.
Old Jan 16th 2022, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Assanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond repute

This whole situation is disgusting. I don't know what is wrong with the royal family? Harry loses his titles quickly for simply walking away while a likely rapist of a trafficked teenager can keep his titles until the last minute.
Old Jan 16th 2022, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

hughandi has a reputation beyond reputehughandi has a reputation beyond reputehughandi has a reputation beyond reputehughandi has a reputation beyond reputehughandi has a reputation beyond reputehughandi has a reputation beyond reputehughandi has a reputation beyond reputehughandi has a reputation beyond reputehughandi has a reputation beyond reputehughandi has a reputation beyond reputehughandi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Assanah View Post
This whole situation is disgusting. I don't know what is wrong with the royal family? Harry loses his titles quickly for simply walking away while a likely rapist of a trafficked teenager can keep his titles until the last minute.
Harry didn't 'simply walk away'...........he put the boot in.
Harry hasn't lost his title, he has lost his right to his military patronages.
It is right and acceptable that they revert back to the Queen, as its not feasible that he can represent UK military services and charity while living permanently in th USA.

The disgraced Dirty Dukes patronages will also revert back to the Queen, as he is not worthy to represent them.
Old Jan 17th 2022, 12:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

The latest article from the Daily Fail claims a Royal Protection officer witnessed Andrew scream at his maids if they messed up the arrangement of his teddy bears.

Prince Andrew's teddy bear tantrums revealed: Ex-Royal protection officer claims Duke of York would 'shout and scream' if palace maids knocked out of place his collection of 60 stuffed toys

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ffed-toys.html
Old Jan 17th 2022, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer View Post
The latest article from the Daily Fail claims a Royal Protection officer witnessed Andrew scream at his maids if they messed up the arrangement of his teddy bears.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ffed-toys.html
Along with those 60 bears Ghislaine Maxwell was frequently found in the bedroom.

Last edited by philat98; Jan 17th 2022 at 5:25 am.
Old Jan 17th 2022, 10:35 am
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by philat98 View Post
Along with those 60 bears Ghislaine Maxwell was frequently found in the bedroom.
I doubt it - far too old.
Old Jan 17th 2022, 12:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macliam View Post
I doubt it - far too old.
Snort.
Old Jan 17th 2022, 12:44 pm
Resident Cynic

Originally Posted by Scamp View Post
Snort.
..............are you suggesting that white powder on his washbasin wasn't Vim?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.