Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Prince Andrew

Prince Andrew

Old Nov 23rd 2019, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

KJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by namsbabe View Post
Oh I did. I posted a meme since it summed up my own views.
Nothing wrong with having views, or opinions. better, of course, if they are based on facts and reality.
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 7:37 pm
F.orum Ape

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KJMW View Post
Nothing wrong with having views, or opinions. better, of course, if they are based on facts and reality.
What's your view on Randy Andy? What about the photo with the young lady who alleges he sexually assaulted her? Did you watch his BBC interview? Did he seem reliable to you?
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 7:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 23rd 2019, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

KJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard View Post
What's your view on Randy Andy? What about the photo with the young lady who alleges he sexually assaulted her? Did you watch his BBC interview? Did he seem reliable to you?
My personal opinion of Prince Andrew is that he is naive to the point of stupidity. I believe he abuses his position, is arrogant and totally detached from what constitutes normality.
I did see the interview and I wasn't impressed at all. The young lady who alleged he sexually assaulted her, its just that, alleged.
You have difficulty being objective but the fact remains he has not been found guilty of any illegal or criminal activity. No I don't like him but that doesn't mean he is a criminal. Trial by media isn't something I like. It suits many people because it suits their views and their prejudices . Very sad and not at all healthy.
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 7:51 pm
F.orum Ape

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

My personal opinion of Prince Andrew is that he is naive to the point of stupidity. I believe he abuses his position, is arrogant and totally detached from what constitutes normality.
I did see the interview and I wasn't impressed at all. The young lady who alleged he sexually assaulted her, its just that, alleged.
You have difficulty being objective but the fact remains he has not been found guilty of any illegal or criminal activity. No I don't like him but that doesn't mean he is a criminal. Trial by media isn't something I like. It suits many people because it suits their views and their prejudices . Very sad and not at all healthy.
The formerly young lady will do an interview on Panorama in a couple of weeks time, maybe we will get a better idea of his alleged transgressions then.
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

The formerly young lady will do an interview on Panorama in a couple of weeks time, maybe we will get a better idea of his alleged transgressions then.
Yes, maybe we will; then again——! She isn't going on the program to elevate him to Sainthood so it is simply another trial by media. Innocent until proven otherwise unless of course trial by media has now become 'fact'
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 8:33 pm
F.orum Ape

Yes, maybe we will; then again——! She isn't going on the program to elevate him to Sainthood so it is simply another trial by media. Innocent until proven otherwise unless of course trial by media has now become 'fact'
Trial by media removed Harvey Weinstein from the scene, so maybe it's not such a bad thing in this age.
Old Nov 24th 2019, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

namsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond repute

Your entire consternation is pretty baffling and comical to boot.
Who says any opinion has to be based on fact or reality?
Old Nov 24th 2019, 2:18 am
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

The opinion police?
Old Nov 24th 2019, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

Your entire consternation is pretty baffling and comical to boot.
As far as I know nobody has said opinion has to be based on fact or reality. I didn't anyway.

Last edited by KJMW; Nov 24th 2019 at 5:38 am.
Old Nov 24th 2019, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

Trial by media removed Harvey Weinstein from the scene, so maybe it's not such a bad thing in this age.
I disagree, trial by media panders to those with an agenda. My view is that Weinstein is a different situation completely to that of Prince Andrew. A red herring in this particular case. We were talking about Prince Andrew.
Old Nov 24th 2019, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute

Pertinent(:Relevant or applicable to a particular matter) To avoid telling the truth and giving evidence in a serious matter as this is unforgivable to the british public.He should face this head on with his legal team he lets us all down.Another who said not guilty your honor and served jail time Stuart hall.Hiding is not the answer giving evidence and telling the truth to the relevant authorities is.man up andy.
Old Nov 24th 2019, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by el collado kid View Post
Pertinent(:Relevant or applicable to a particular matter) To avoid telling the truth and giving evidence in a serious matter as this is unforgivable to the british public.He should face this head on with his legal team he lets us all down.Another who said not guilty your honor and served jail time Stuart hall.Hiding is not the answer giving evidence and telling the truth to the relevant authorities is.man up andy.
Should prince Andrew ever be tried for any alleged crime, then yes, to avoid telling the truth can result in serious consequences. When you say 'another' as in Stuart Hall you imply Prince Andrew is doing the same thing. That's not the case. He isn't on trial, hasn't been accused of anything illegal and, if reports are correct will co-operate with the F.B.I Trial by media! People are so gullible. Read about it objectively.
Old Nov 24th 2019, 8:31 am
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Should prince Andrew ever be tried for any alleged crime, then yes, to avoid telling the truth can result in serious consequences. When you say 'another' as in Stuart Hall you imply Prince Andrew is doing the same thing. That's not the case. He isn't on trial, hasn't been accused of anything illegal and, if reports are correct will co-operate with the F.B.I Trial by media! People are so gullible. Read about it objectively.
Are you Andrew?
Old Nov 24th 2019, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute

Like prince andrew and other name's mentioned they all denied everything, gave press and media outlets tit bits to prove their innocence.As a major public figure he is it seems to be fire fighting and turning his back on the subject.As a wealthy man he should be leading the line out in front in public and showing his innocence and taking legal action to prove very publicly he is innocent unless otherwise charged.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.