Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Prince Andrew

Prince Andrew

Old Nov 23rd 2019, 7:34 pm
  #76  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2019
Location: St Pée sur Nivelle
Posts: 138
KJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by namsbabe View Post
Oh I did. I posted a meme since it summed up my own views.
Nothing wrong with having views, or opinions. better, of course, if they are based on facts and reality.
KJMW is offline  
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 7:37 pm
  #77  
F.orum Ape
 
Shard's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 19,385
Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by KJMW View Post
Nothing wrong with having views, or opinions. better, of course, if they are based on facts and reality.
What's your view on Randy Andy? What about the photo with the young lady who alleges he sexually assaulted her? Did you watch his BBC interview? Did he seem reliable to you?
Shard is offline  
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 7:41 pm
  #78  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Boiler's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Colorado
Posts: 31,591
Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Boiler is online now  
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 7:45 pm
  #79  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2019
Location: St Pée sur Nivelle
Posts: 138
KJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by Shard View Post
What's your view on Randy Andy? What about the photo with the young lady who alleges he sexually assaulted her? Did you watch his BBC interview? Did he seem reliable to you?
My personal opinion of Prince Andrew is that he is naive to the point of stupidity. I believe he abuses his position, is arrogant and totally detached from what constitutes normality.
I did see the interview and I wasn't impressed at all. The young lady who alleged he sexually assaulted her, its just that, alleged.
You have difficulty being objective but the fact remains he has not been found guilty of any illegal or criminal activity. No I don't like him but that doesn't mean he is a criminal. Trial by media isn't something I like. It suits many people because it suits their views and their prejudices . Very sad and not at all healthy.
KJMW is offline  
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 7:51 pm
  #80  
F.orum Ape
 
Shard's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 19,385
Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by KJMW View Post
My personal opinion of Prince Andrew is that he is naive to the point of stupidity. I believe he abuses his position, is arrogant and totally detached from what constitutes normality.
I did see the interview and I wasn't impressed at all. The young lady who alleged he sexually assaulted her, its just that, alleged.
You have difficulty being objective but the fact remains he has not been found guilty of any illegal or criminal activity. No I don't like him but that doesn't mean he is a criminal. Trial by media isn't something I like. It suits many people because it suits their views and their prejudices . Very sad and not at all healthy.
The formerly young lady will do an interview on Panorama in a couple of weeks time, maybe we will get a better idea of his alleged transgressions then.
Shard is offline  
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 8:16 pm
  #81  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2019
Location: St Pée sur Nivelle
Posts: 138
KJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by Shard View Post
The formerly young lady will do an interview on Panorama in a couple of weeks time, maybe we will get a better idea of his alleged transgressions then.
Yes, maybe we will; then again——! She isn't going on the program to elevate him to Sainthood so it is simply another trial by media. Innocent until proven otherwise unless of course trial by media has now become 'fact'
KJMW is offline  
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 8:33 pm
  #82  
F.orum Ape
 
Shard's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 19,385
Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by KJMW View Post
Yes, maybe we will; then again——! She isn't going on the program to elevate him to Sainthood so it is simply another trial by media. Innocent until proven otherwise unless of course trial by media has now become 'fact'
Trial by media removed Harvey Weinstein from the scene, so maybe it's not such a bad thing in this age.
Shard is offline  
Old Nov 24th 2019, 1:51 am
  #83  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 122
namsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by KJMW View Post
Nothing wrong with having views, or opinions. better, of course, if they are based on facts and reality.
Your entire consternation is pretty baffling and comical to boot.
Who says any opinion has to be based on fact or reality?
namsbabe is offline  
Old Nov 24th 2019, 2:18 am
  #84  
Newlywed
 
Dorothy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 28,785
Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by namsbabe View Post
Who says any opinion has to be based on fact or reality?
The opinion police?
Dorothy is offline  
Old Nov 24th 2019, 5:33 am
  #85  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2019
Location: St Pée sur Nivelle
Posts: 138
KJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by namsbabe View Post
Your entire consternation is pretty baffling and comical to boot.
Who says any opinion has to be based on fact or reality?
As far as I know nobody has said opinion has to be based on fact or reality. I didn't anyway.

Last edited by KJMW; Nov 24th 2019 at 5:38 am.
KJMW is offline  
Old Nov 24th 2019, 5:36 am
  #86  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2019
Location: St Pée sur Nivelle
Posts: 138
KJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by Shard View Post
Trial by media removed Harvey Weinstein from the scene, so maybe it's not such a bad thing in this age.
I disagree, trial by media panders to those with an agenda. My view is that Weinstein is a different situation completely to that of Prince Andrew. A red herring in this particular case. We were talking about Prince Andrew.
KJMW is offline  
Old Nov 24th 2019, 7:36 am
  #87  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jul 2019
Location: jalon valley costa Blanca
Posts: 799
el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Pertinent(:Relevant or applicable to a particular matter) To avoid telling the truth and giving evidence in a serious matter as this is unforgivable to the british public.He should face this head on with his legal team he lets us all down.Another who said not guilty your honor and served jail time Stuart hall.Hiding is not the answer giving evidence and telling the truth to the relevant authorities is.man up andy.
el collado kid is offline  
Old Nov 24th 2019, 7:47 am
  #88  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2019
Location: St Pée sur Nivelle
Posts: 138
KJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by el collado kid View Post
Pertinent(:Relevant or applicable to a particular matter) To avoid telling the truth and giving evidence in a serious matter as this is unforgivable to the british public.He should face this head on with his legal team he lets us all down.Another who said not guilty your honor and served jail time Stuart hall.Hiding is not the answer giving evidence and telling the truth to the relevant authorities is.man up andy.
Should prince Andrew ever be tried for any alleged crime, then yes, to avoid telling the truth can result in serious consequences. When you say 'another' as in Stuart Hall you imply Prince Andrew is doing the same thing. That's not the case. He isn't on trial, hasn't been accused of anything illegal and, if reports are correct will co-operate with the F.B.I Trial by media! People are so gullible. Read about it objectively.
KJMW is offline  
Old Nov 24th 2019, 8:31 am
  #89  
Newlywed
 
Dorothy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 28,785
Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by KJMW View Post
Should prince Andrew ever be tried for any alleged crime, then yes, to avoid telling the truth can result in serious consequences. When you say 'another' as in Stuart Hall you imply Prince Andrew is doing the same thing. That's not the case. He isn't on trial, hasn't been accused of anything illegal and, if reports are correct will co-operate with the F.B.I Trial by media! People are so gullible. Read about it objectively.
Are you Andrew?
Dorothy is offline  
Old Nov 24th 2019, 8:31 am
  #90  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jul 2019
Location: jalon valley costa Blanca
Posts: 799
el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Like prince andrew and other name's mentioned they all denied everything, gave press and media outlets tit bits to prove their innocence.As a major public figure he is it seems to be fire fighting and turning his back on the subject.As a wealthy man he should be leading the line out in front in public and showing his innocence and taking legal action to prove very publicly he is innocent unless otherwise charged.
el collado kid is offline  

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.