Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Prince Andrew

Prince Andrew

Old Nov 22nd 2019, 2:48 pm
  #31  
BE Enthusiast
 
Retired in Euskadi's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Elorrio, Bizkaia
Posts: 860
Retired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by KJMW View Post
I can't dispute what you have written but that doesn't make Prince Andrew guilty of anything does it?
What you say is correct. Jumping on bandwagons is easy. Did you see this "defence" by Charles Moore. Doubtless I'll be criticised for referring to him, but he's closer than many of us to know what's going on. Soberly written.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...prince-andrew/
Retired in Euskadi is offline  
Old Nov 22nd 2019, 2:52 pm
  #32  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 122
namsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond reputenamsbabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by KJMW View Post
I can't dispute what you have written but that doesn't make Prince Andrew guilty of anything does it?
public condemnation isn'[;t the same as trying him as guilty.

I
namsbabe is offline  
Old Nov 22nd 2019, 4:39 pm
  #33  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2019
Location: St Pée sur Nivelle
Posts: 138
KJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by Retired in Euskadi View Post
What you say is correct. Jumping on bandwagons is easy. Did you see this "defence" by Charles Moore. Doubtless I'll be criticised for referring to him, but he's closer than many of us to know what's going on. Soberly written.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...prince-andrew/
I did read it. My view is the same. Andrew isn't guilty of anything; other than stupidity!!
KJMW is offline  
Old Nov 22nd 2019, 9:50 pm
  #34  
SUPER MODERATOR
Thread Starter
 
Jerseygirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 80,316
Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by KJMW View Post
I did read it. My view is the same. Andrew isn't guilty of anything; other than stupidity!!
Hmmmm...it will be very interesting to learn how he funds his lavish lifestyle. His old marital home for instance...on the market for years...then suddenly sells it for £3M over the asking price.

There are rumors (no smoke without fire ) that Epstein kept detailed journals/ledgers and videos of everything. CCTV cameras in the bedrooms and bathrooms. I wonder if the powers that had him bumped off found them all. I do hope not.
Jerseygirl is offline  
Old Nov 22nd 2019, 9:56 pm
  #35  
F.orum Ape
 
Shard's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 19,385
Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
Hmmmm...it will be very interesting to learn how he funds his lavish lifestyle. His old marital home for instance...on the market for years...then suddenly sells it for £3M over the asking price.

There are rumors (no smoke without fire ) that Epstein kept detailed journals/ledgers and videos of everything. CCTV cameras in the bedrooms and bathrooms. I wonder if the powers that had him bumped off found them all. I do hope not.
I think the fact that he jetted off to see Epstien right after he was released must be a personal damage mitigation exercise. What else could it be? Comments have been "do you think that was appropriate" (continuing to mix with a sex offender) but there is probably a genuine and sinister reason for it. Whether it ever comes out is another matter. We like to think senior royals or senior government are not above the law, but in the past they were, and probably now they still are.
Shard is offline  
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 1:31 am
  #36  
WTF?
 
Leslie's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Homeostasis
Posts: 76,725
Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by robin1234 View Post


Bahamas
Bermuda? Bahama? Come on pretty mama.

Leslie is offline  
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 1:35 am
  #37  
idealist
 
stevenglish1's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 5,581
stevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Bermuda? Bahama? Come on pretty mama.

Hang your head in shame for that
stevenglish1 is offline  
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 2:00 am
  #38  
Finally mesh free!
 
Vitalstatistix's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Location: Gulf Harbour, Whangaparaoa
Posts: 6,806
Vitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Bermuda? Bahama? Come on pretty mama.

Vitalstatistix is offline  
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 3:00 am
  #39  
Concierge
 
spouse of scouse's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 12,957
spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Bermuda? Bahama? Come on pretty mama.

You and your bloody ear worms!
spouse of scouse is offline  
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 4:31 am
  #40  
WTF?
 
Leslie's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Homeostasis
Posts: 76,725
Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by stevenglish1 View Post
Hang your head in shame for that
Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix View Post
Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
You and your bloody ear worms!
Could. Not. Resist.
Leslie is offline  
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 5:36 am
  #41  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2019
Location: St Pée sur Nivelle
Posts: 138
KJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
Hmmmm...it will be very interesting to learn how he funds his lavish lifestyle. His old marital home for instance...on the market for years...then suddenly sells it for £3M over the asking price.

There are rumors (no smoke without fire ) that Epstein kept detailed journals/ledgers and videos of everything. CCTV cameras in the bedrooms and bathrooms. I wonder if the powers that had him bumped off found them all. I do hope not.
You know he was 'bumped' off ? Epstein was almost certainly guilty of what he was accused of but the fact remains ,as a result of his death, he wasn't found guilty. Rumours are dangerous things and shouldn't be spread. Andrews life is probably irreparably damaged, he was stupid; that is my opinion but the things he is being accused of being criminally guilty of are simply not true; that is a fact.
KJMW is offline  
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 7:42 am
  #42  
F.orum Ape
 
Shard's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 19,385
Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by KJMW View Post
You know he was 'bumped' off ? Epstein was almost certainly guilty of what he was accused of but the fact remains ,as a result of his death, he wasn't found guilty. Rumours are dangerous things and shouldn't be spread. Andrews life is probably irreparably damaged, he was stupid; that is my opinion but the things he is being accused of being criminally guilty of are simply not true; that is a fact.
No, that is an opinion, and it is not even based on any facts, as they have not been determined (yet).
Shard is offline  
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 7:50 am
  #43  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2019
Location: St Pée sur Nivelle
Posts: 138
KJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond reputeKJMW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by Shard View Post
No, that is an opinion, and it is not even based on any facts, as they have not been determined (yet).
It is a fact that Andrew is not guilty of anything criminal. It is also fact that Epstein hasn't been found guilty of anything, for obvious reasons. It has just been revealed that prior to Epstein's death video evidence has shown that no one entered his cell.
Whatever happened to 'Innocent until proven guilty'

Last edited by KJMW; Nov 23rd 2019 at 7:53 am.
KJMW is offline  
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 7:56 am
  #44  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jul 2019
Location: jalon valley costa Blanca
Posts: 799
el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

I think most people on BE would be like me, if i were accused of this and i know i am innocent and i would be on a plane with my legal team demand they show me the evidence if not sue their asses.Instead of going on TV and looking like a po,faced ratbag talk a lot of bla bla bla.Please do not forget rolf harris, gary glitter, jimmy saliva. All all said, not guilty your honor
el collado kid is offline  
Old Nov 23rd 2019, 8:01 am
  #45  
F.orum Ape
 
Shard's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 19,385
Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by KJMW View Post
It is a fact that Andrew is not guilty of anything criminal. It is also fact that Epstein hasn't been found guilty of anything, for obvious reasons. It has just been revealed that prior to Epstein's death video evidence has shown that no one entered his cell.
Whatever happened to 'Innocent until proven guilty'
In your previous post you claimed:

"but the things he is being accused of being criminally guilty of are simply not true; that is a fact"

that is very different from:

​"​​​​It is a fact that Andrew is not guilty of anything criminal."

The second statement is true. Andrew has not been found guilty of anything; he has not been tried; he has not even been charged.

The first statement is false. You are saying that "the things he is being guilty of are not true" ... you don't, know this, nobody knows this, therefore it is not a fact. It is your opinion.

Shard is offline  

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.