Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Prince Andrew

Prince Andrew

Old Dec 3rd 2019, 12:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prince Andrew

Originally Posted by Watchpost View Post
I thought the main accusation was of having had sex with a minor. That's certainly the impression that's being given.
I thought all the girls bar the main one had said they hadn't had sex with him and he hadn't been with any minors?
Old Dec 3rd 2019, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

He knew a pimp who procured women. Are you surprised ?
Old Dec 3rd 2019, 1:31 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
I thought all the girls bar the main one had said they hadn't had sex with him and he hadn't been with any minors?
Virginia Roberts/Giuffre's testimony in Florida court during Epstein's earlier trial was that when she was 18, she, Epstein, Prince Andrew, and 8 other girls all had sex together on Epstein's private island. She stated under oath that none of the other girls spoke English and all appeared to be under 18 years of age. Obviously making anything of that is dependent on finding those other girls. For Andrew to have sex with a 17 year old in London or New York isn't a crime, but in the US Virgin Islands, (where this orgy is alleged to have happened) it's aggravated rape and worth 10 years. What did or didn't happen on that island is part of the investigation into the ongoing Epstein sex trafficking case, and no doubt will be part of what the law may want to ask Andrew about. If there is no corroborating testimony, no witnesses, no evidence, all he has to do is say it never happened. If those things exist, all he can do is say he thought they were 18. Maybe (should he be questioned by the FBI) if he tells all he knows about Epstein and his girls they will give him a pass for helping them and we'll never find out what he knows or what he did (fitting Jerseygirls conspiracy theories). Since he hasn't been accused of anything illegal I think there's a good chance he won't want to screw things up even more by lying to investigators.
Old Dec 3rd 2019, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Watchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
A woman, later named in reports as Ms Roberts, alleges in papers filed in Florida that she was forced to have sex with the duke when she was 17, which is under the age of consent in the US state.

www.thesun.co.uk/news/9695603/jeffrey-epstein-prince-andrew-news-claims-court-latest/

Whether the allegations are true or not, I don't know (how would I, I wasn't invited to the party). But it seems to me that there is a case to answer.

At the same time, there seems to be a lot of mud slinging going on solely in the hope that some of it will stick.
Old Dec 3rd 2019, 1:40 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Watchpost View Post
17, which is under the age of consent in the US state.
Not in New York where these events are alleged to have happened:
https://www.legalmatch.com/law-libra...-by-state.html
Old Dec 3rd 2019, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Watchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond reputeWatchpost has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker View Post
Not in New York where these events are alleged to have happened:
https://www.legalmatch.com/law-libra...-by-state.html
Fair point - but you're not quoting me, you're quoting the Sun.
Old Dec 3rd 2019, 2:17 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

The case against Epstein and Maxwell is quite strong. There were a lot of laws broken --- prostitution, kidnapping, coercion, pandering, rape, tax evasion, fraud, blackmail, international and interstate human trafficking and on and on ...

Andrew, though it's difficult to feel sorry for him, may actually be able to portray himself as a victim. One of the allegations against Epstein/Maxwell was that they would provide the girls, secretly tape/photograph the sex acts, and then later blackmail the "client". The fact that the girls were under-aged was a feature, not a bug, and the blackmail targets may not have always known their ages until they were being blackmailed. It's not very easy to blackmail somebody these days with just sex photos. It is the under-age part that would make them pay.

If nothing else, he should come clean and talk to the FBI as a fact witness. I seriously doubt that any serious charges are pending against him at this point but he's not helping himself by lying. He may be a sleazeball but I can't see any way that he was actually behind anything illegal.
Old Dec 3rd 2019, 5:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Leslie and I agree. Seems the issue is more PR which of course in his role is a disaster in itself.
Old Dec 3rd 2019, 5:30 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler View Post
Leslie and I agree. Seems the issue is more PR which of course in his role is a disaster in itself.
He’s been a slippery sleaze bag for decades and of course there is the not so small problem of him using his royal status to make millions for himself.
Old Dec 3rd 2019, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

HRH not getting much support from Trump today. "I dont know him."
Old Dec 3rd 2019, 7:38 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

Originally Posted by philat98 View Post
HRH not getting much support from Trump today. "I dont know him."
He's better off that way!
Old Dec 7th 2019, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute

And now a second woman (obviously a hysterical gold digger ) comes forward....
https://distincttoday.net/2019/12/07...prince-andrew/