British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/prime-minister-jeremy-corbyn-928966/)

Red Eric Oct 31st 2019 9:51 am

Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn

Just thought I'd try it for size.

Sounds quite nice, doesn't it? And it would seem a bit unfair on the poor chap not to have a thread about it before it comes to pass :)

Scamp Oct 31st 2019 9:53 am

Re: Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn

Whilst reading the title of this thread, water was in my mouth, I snorted (obviously) and water came out my right nostril.

I didn't even know that could happen.

el collado kid Oct 31st 2019 10:15 am

Originally Posted by Red Eric (Post 12756884)

Sounds quite nice, doesn't it? And it would seem a bit unfair on the poor chap not to have a thread about it before it comes to pass :)

No chance.My thoughts are why would you want an old dinosaur as a prime minister?

stevenglish1 Oct 31st 2019 10:17 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 12756886)
Whilst reading the title of this thread, water was in my mouth, I snorted (obviously) and water came out my right nostril.

I didn't even know that could happen.

I had a bit of chicken come out of my nose under similar circumstances.

Former Lancastrian Oct 31st 2019 10:22 am

This would be a case of Lunatics running the asylum in real life. Dianne Abbott as Home Secretary I also assume.

Vitalstatistix Oct 31st 2019 10:23 am

Comrade Jeremy Corbyn surely ???

stevenglish1 Oct 31st 2019 10:29 am

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian (Post 12756902)
This would be a case of Lunatics running the asylum in real life. Dianne Abbott as Home Secretary I also assume.

You couldn't make her up, we watch her on question time to give us a laugh. He might even have a chance without her, but she has compromising photo's I reckon. I've just shuddered a bit

el collado kid Oct 31st 2019 10:47 am

God forgot about her what a disaster.So that,s a dinosaur and a lunatic with a bunch of nut jobs running the country.No chance

Cape Blue Oct 31st 2019 10:49 am

Originally Posted by Red Eric (Post 12756884)

Are you buying the party sausages ready for the golden double?

stevenglish1 Oct 31st 2019 10:49 am

Originally Posted by el collado kid (Post 12756922)
God forgot about her what a disaster.So that,s a dinosaur and a lunatic with a bunch of nut jobs running the country.No chance

To demonstrate how bad they are, people prefer the Tories over them, I mean how shit would you have to be for that to be the case?

Lion in Winter Oct 31st 2019 11:09 am

Originally Posted by stevenglish1 (Post 12756908)
You couldn't make her up, we watch her on question time to give us a laugh. He might even have a chance without her, but she has compromising photo's I reckon. I've just shuddered a bit

https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/ar...e-diane-abbott

materialcontroller Oct 31st 2019 11:14 am

Somehow I don't think so.

Remainiacs like Eric should have cause to be optimistic about this election for other reasons though. Corbyn is likely to lose, and will then face pressure to stand down (because let's be honest, having your arse spanked in two elections, especially two in quick succession, is never a good look). That will then open up the field for a more sensible leader to emerge, such as Keir Starmer - which may give the ailing anti-democratic Remainiac fringe a renewed boost. We shall see.

Cape Blue Oct 31st 2019 11:15 am

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter (Post 12756932)

From your link:

Diane is a skilled orator, a quick thinker, a glorious debater,
I might take the authors opinion with a pinch of salt.

I dislike her politics, but she might have been capable in her younger years, today she is a huge liability for Labour and seems like her health is impacting her cognitive abilities.

stevenglish1 Oct 31st 2019 11:15 am

People will stop trolling her when she manages to not look like a ****ing idiot on the tele box. Til then she's fair game, every time she has looked a fool it's been by her own hand. Some of that trolling was just racists doing what racists do, which is unforgivable, but there's no denying that whatever her history, she's not fit for duty anymore. So she should bow out if she cares about us all so much.

materialcontroller Oct 31st 2019 11:16 am

:hysterical: