Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old Oct 26th 2020, 6:59 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

Apparently the covid testing criteria in other countries is quite rudimentary. You only get a covid test if you throw up all over the floor. I wonder if my new friend can tell me which country Trump is referring to?

President Donald Trump: (19:16)
I get calls all the time from leaders, "Your testing is the best in the world." I said, "Do you test?" "No." I said, "You don't test?" "No." "That's why you have no cases." Well, very few cases. You know, the cases they have, when somebody's sick, they call it a case. I said to one gentlemen that's very tough, very tough man, runs a tough country, I said, "Do you test?" "Yes. When somebody comes into the hospital and throws up all over the floor, we test, but we never test other than that."

https://www.rev.com/transcript-edito...ink&ts=1156.83
Old Oct 26th 2020, 7:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute

Testing access can vary in Canada province to province, currently in BC only those with symptoms are tested.

Old Oct 26th 2020, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

yellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Apparently the covid testing criteria in other countries is quite rudimentary. You only get a covid test if you throw up all over the floor. I wonder if my new friend can tell me which country Trump is referring to?

President Donald Trump: (19:16)
I get calls all the time from leaders, "Your testing is the best in the world." I said, "Do you test?" "No." I said, "You don't test?" "No." "That's why you have no cases." Well, very few cases. You know, the cases they have, when somebody's sick, they call it a case. I said to one gentlemen that's very tough, very tough man, runs a tough country, I said, "Do you test?" "Yes. When somebody comes into the hospital and throws up all over the floor, we test, but we never test other than that."

https://www.rev.com/transcript-edito...ink&ts=1156.83
given his propensity for projection, has he just told us how his symptoms manifested? And did the cleanup team at the White House get danger money?
Old Oct 26th 2020, 10:42 pm
So long...

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
Indeed. He got there first. And don't forget to watch the true and unedited master copy
I watched this one. It seems much more professionally done than the amateur video you mentioned....

CBS releases footage of Trump walking out of 60 Minutes interview

The accompanying article is a very good read as well.
Old Oct 26th 2020, 11:29 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jsmth321 View Post
Testing access can vary in Canada province to province, currently in BC only those with symptoms are tested.
My SD got tested twice with one symptom each time. On the weekend just gone, an area in the north of the province carried out a mass testing, no symptoms required (anyone with symptoms was encouraged to stay away) and they tested about 2500 in that one off exercise. Saturday results were all negative.

But I'll move this to Canada.
Old Oct 26th 2020, 11:30 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
I watched this one. It seems much more professionally done than the amateur video you mentioned....

That man is a child.

And not a very nice one.
Old Oct 26th 2020, 11:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute

Snivelling weak crybaby, begging to keep his job. Some harsh words in this ad.

Old Oct 27th 2020, 12:27 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I watched both videos and the one that Trump released made him look much worse. After watching the Trump one, I was left with the impression that the Pence interview was cancelled as well. Plus the angle and the iphone camera made him look more bloated and dead-eyed than the 60 minutes video. Whatever the strategy, he failed. Unless his strategy was to boost ratings for 60 Minutes.
Old Oct 27th 2020, 2:27 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

He's the ****ing president, he's supposed to be asked tough questions. He makes me so damn angry and sad.
Old Oct 27th 2020, 2:32 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
He's the ****ing president, he's supposed to be asked tough questions. He makes me so damn angry and sad.
Yeah, well, if we get him again imagine the country four years from now.
Old Oct 27th 2020, 3:48 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
I've actually met her.

And yes, it's a good thing.
We were children then.

Apparently I've karma'd you recently or I am a karma tightwad. Both sound plausible. So I'll -----> you in public.
Old Oct 27th 2020, 9:01 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

I see Trump has got his way and made his appointment to the Supreme court, an anti abortion, anti LGBT appointment.
Old Oct 27th 2020, 10:47 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Trumps video is 100% uninterrupted footage. Authentic with no editing whatsoever.

The "professional" one has been cut and spliced to be whatever 60 minutes chose it to be. Likewise the one they did of Harris and Biden. Lots of sudden moments and bits that look to have been truncated. For 100% credibility they should release the 100% uninterrupted footage of Biden and Harris. And Trump was right they didn't use the same aggressive questioning on Biden.

Old Oct 27th 2020, 12:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Trumps video is 100% uninterrupted footage. Authentic with no editing whatsoever.
Is it? Were you there?
Old Oct 27th 2020, 12:20 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

The "professional" one has been cut and spliced to be whatever 60 minutes chose it to be...Lots of sudden moments and bits that look to have been truncated...
Ah, you must mean a studio production involving different cameras in different places where they do things like switch from the interviewer to the interviewee and maybe have a close-up of a face or a longer view of body language; suspicious stuff like that.

What was your view of those proven edits and changes of other things...one that springs to mind was the speed change when that woman tried to take a microphone of someone and the 'Trump team' version made it appear an assault? Or those others where the editing made it look like answers were unknown whereas the real record showed an immediate answer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.