Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old Oct 5th 2020, 7:44 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
Tell you what, I'll forgive you if you read the proud boy quotes in the link (posted twice) where it's very clearly said what they are, and come back and say "sorry I didn't realise they really were like that"...how does that sound?

Here's a sample to be going on with

Or:

"It’s such a rape culture with these immigrants, I don’t even think these women see it as rape. They see it as just like having a teeth [sic] pulled. ‘It’s a Monday. I don’t really enjoy it,’ but that’s what you do. I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t have the same trauma as it would for a middle-class white girl in the suburbs because it’s so entrenched into their culture.” — Gavin McInnes, Get Off My Lawn, June 19, 2018

"Muslims have a problem with inbreeding. They tend to marry their first cousins…and that is a major problem here because when you have mentally damaged inbreds — which not all Muslims are, but a disproportionate number are — and you have a hate book called the Koran…you end up with a perfect recipe for mass murder." — Gavin McInnes, Get Off My Lawn, April 24, 2018

“We brought roads and infrastructure to India and they are still using them as toilets. Our criminals built nice roads in Australia but aboriginals keep using them as a bed. The next time someone b------ about colonization, the correct response is ‘You’re welcome.’”
—Gavin McInnes, “10 Things I like About White Guys,” Taki’s Magazine, March 2, 2017"

This just isn't a debatable subject and there's no point in trying to do so with Paulry. He's just trying to make them seem an acceptable part of the dialogue by talking about them and inserting them into otherwise normal conversations. They and their apologists are simply well beyond the pale of the even vaguely acceptable. You can't discuss with someone who's just smearing shit on the walls. There's nothing to discuss.
Old Oct 5th 2020, 7:46 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

This is Paulrys idea of a moderate. This is his vision of the future.
Old Oct 5th 2020, 8:10 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

The absolute prick. Trump's latest tweet. Everything people here said about him using his diagnosis to further dismiss covid 19 was right.

I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

Sorry, forgot to cite the source - Guardian US live feed.

Last edited by spouse of scouse; Oct 5th 2020 at 8:22 pm.
Old Oct 5th 2020, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond reputePhathamster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
The absolute prick. Trump's latest tweet. Everything people here said about him using his diagnosis to further dismiss covid 19 was right.

I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

Still more positive cases occurring in the house and he is by no means out of the woods yet
Old Oct 5th 2020, 8:24 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phathamster View Post
Still more positive cases occurring in the house and he is by no means out of the woods yet
I hope the bastard gets lost in the woods and never gets out. Over 200,000 people dead in the US and he comes out with this shit.
Old Oct 5th 2020, 8:25 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phathamster View Post
It's about time something positive came out of the Whitehouse.
Old Oct 5th 2020, 8:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute

I know someone who may disagree, and some 200,000 who probably rather be living right now if they had a choice but are dead from COVID.

He literally is a vile human being.

As for the proud boys not being bad, well that list that was posted, isn't a country I would personally want to live in.

Old Oct 5th 2020, 8:33 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

There is no excuse either for him, or anyone who supports him in any way.
Old Oct 5th 2020, 8:36 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Jsmth321 View Post
I know someone who may disagree, and some 200,000 who probably rather be living right now if they had a choice but are dead from COVID.

He literally is a vile human being.

As for the proud boys not being bad, well that list that was posted, isn't a country I would personally want to live in.
I don't even have the words to describe that thing. He doesn't even have any positive human qualities let alone presidential ones.
Old Oct 5th 2020, 8:39 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
There is no excuse either for him, or anyone who supports him in any way.
I feel the same contempt for Trump acolytes as I do for Trump himself.
Old Oct 5th 2020, 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by Jsmth321 View Post

Nope.

There is no place for them or for their apologists.
Old Oct 5th 2020, 8:42 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Who knows if he was ever sick?
Who knows if he is better now?
Old Oct 5th 2020, 8:45 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
Only him and his bullied, pathetic toadies know.
Old Oct 5th 2020, 8:51 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
He's frazzling yer minds!

....Sorry Nutek
Old Oct 5th 2020, 8:52 pm
Fair and balanced

I have not fact checked this, but there is hope.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.