Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old Nov 8th 2019, 8:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
Did you not bother with the link about the wait time hitting two weeks for the first time ever? Are you a complete moron or just part time?
There you go getting your panties all in a twist again. I was repeating what I had heard from a couple of people who had recently arrived in California from the UK. If they were liars I wouldn't have known it. If I had known it would hardly have been worth while getting into fisticuffs over. Now calm down and get that shovel out. The snow is falling and there's lots more to come
Old Nov 8th 2019, 8:45 pm
A girly swot

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop View Post
There you go getting your panties all in a twist again. I was repeating what I had heard from a couple of people who had recently arrived in California from the UK.
You said -
...explain if you can why currently the average wait time for a regular doctor appointment is now running at eight weeks? Why eight weeks? Do you think that's reasonable ? I'd like to know the reason.
And you repeat this as fact because a couple of people arrived from the UK told you.

So it's complete moron then. Fair enough.

Old Nov 8th 2019, 8:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oakvillian View Post
Sure. I'm all right, Jack - screw the rest of you. What a charming attitude to take towards those less fortunate. Christ, but you're a piece of work.
You just don't ******* get it. I don't want to be in Med for All. If it's good for those who don't have health coverage then fine. Leave me and the million of others who are happy with ours OUT OF IT !!! Rename the ****ing thing MED FOR THE UNINSURED (MFTU) If Warren and Sanders stick with the med for all and force everyone to be part of it then they'll never get the nomination for 2020. And even if they did ,lose BIG time to Trump It's so ****ing simple even a cave man would get the idea.

Last edited by dc koop; Nov 8th 2019 at 8:54 pm.
Old Nov 8th 2019, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond reputeLynn R has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't that one of Trump's favourite responses when he has been shown to be talking complete rubbish? "Well, that's what I was told".
Old Nov 8th 2019, 8:54 pm
A girly swot

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lynn R View Post
Isn't that one of Trump's favourite responses when he has been shown to be talking complete rubbish? "Well, that's what I was told".
And using a sharpie
Old Nov 8th 2019, 8:55 pm
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute

You just don't ******* get it. I don't want to be in Med for All. If it's good for those who don't have health coverage then fine. Leave me and the million of others who are happy with ours OUT OF IT !!! Rename the ****ing thing MED FOR THE UNINSURED (MFTU) If Warren and Sanders stick with the med for all and force everyone to be part of it then they'll never get the nomination for 2020. And even if they did ,lose BIG time to Trump It's so ****ing simple even a cave man would get the idea.
Thank you for reinforcing the point so eloquently.
Old Nov 8th 2019, 8:57 pm
A girly swot

Now calm down and get that shovel out. The snow is falling and there's lots more to come
I'm not keen on shovelling snow but it's preferable to shovelling your produce.

Old Nov 8th 2019, 8:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Lynn R View Post
Told by who?
Old Nov 8th 2019, 9:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
I'm not keen on shovelling snow but it's preferable to shovelling your produce.
As far as I know you're perfectly free to reply or just ignore. So why don't you just ignore? It wouldn't matter a monkeys fart to me one way or the other
Old Nov 8th 2019, 9:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Oakvillian View Post
Thank you for reinforcing the point so eloquently.
Hey when you cant hammer a very large heavy nail into a piece of wood all the way you have to resort to a sledgehammer instead.
Old Nov 8th 2019, 9:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

If you can continue to get a Medicare Advantage plan, would you be in favour of everyone having access to Medicare?
Old Nov 8th 2019, 9:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

For the koops of this world:

"Can’t Pay the Medical Bill? Your Hospital Might Sue"

Perhaps the money quote given koop's claim about $15 doctor visits:

“It makes you think twice about going to the doctor,” she said. “I haven’t been feeling well for a couple of months, there’s something wrong with my stomach, and everyone is like, ‘Go in, go in.’ But I just can’t. There will be more doctor bills.”"

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/08/u...gtype=Homepage

Last edited by Giantaxe; Nov 8th 2019 at 9:42 pm.
Old Nov 8th 2019, 9:48 pm
Who - me?

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234 View Post

Finally! Someone noticed I was gone!
I noticed you'd gone because a) I recently re-read Animal Farm and b) it brought to mind your signature.

I've been itching to let you know it's absolutely true, having had to up my dosage of tea per pot just these last few months (as a true and proper tea lover, I still measure in teaspoons, by the way )
Old Nov 8th 2019, 9:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Do you receive a publication of benefits from your insurance company every year? What is covered What is not covered Mine says for this year there is a charge of 200 dollars for ambulance use. It was the same last year when my wife was taken to emergency for a bad fall. The hospital was less than a mile away. The Los Angeles County Fire and Paramedic Service answered the call. The charge was 200 dollars. Perhaps members of other health plans are covered for ambulance services but in my case not.
Two seconds on Google shows a whole host of private ambulance companies in the LA area. Those statements of coverage are statements of what you have to pay out of a "reasonable and customary" charge the insurance company will pay. If the ambulance company charges more than that, in California at least, they can come after you for the balance. And remember California is a state that has more balance billing protections than most.

https://www.latimes.com/business/la-...129-story.html

Last edited by Giantaxe; Nov 8th 2019 at 9:59 pm.
Old Nov 8th 2019, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond repute

................. Leave me and the million of others who are happy with ours OUT OF IT !!! Rename the ****ing thing MED FOR THE UNINSURED (MFTU) If Warren and Sanders stick with the med for all and force everyone to be part of it then they'll never get the nomination for 2020. ..................
I'm glad your happy with healthcare, commonly known as Medicare. You just don't think it right for other people to have the same medical care you have.
With each post you look more and more ridiculous.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.