Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old Oct 14th 2019, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

Originally Posted by nain rouge View Post
Your response is a classic diversion, a red herring, a tangent, used by people who have no legitimate argument - they just try to change the subject.

No one needs to investigate anything about the Electoral College. It's shortcomings are painfully apparent to anyone who looks at it. WHY it hasn't been changed is easy to understand - huge inertia, the difficulty in changing established institutions, and the desire by the minority groups it benefits (such as Donald's supporters) to fight to keep it in place. Any thinking person can understand that the candidate who got fewer votes in the last presidential election still managed to be installed as president due to the Electoral College's failings.

As far as the rest of your remark, the only one who is getting excited (and sadly, insulting) is YOU. In this you have learned well at the foot of your master, Donald, who cannot issue a sentence without insulting someone.
I find his insults rather amusing and at the same time rather pathetic and infantile.
Old Oct 14th 2019, 11:21 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnwoo View Post
I find his insults rather amusing and at the same time rather pathetic and infantile.
I love the way he says that one or two others have mentioned that I'm rude while pretty much everybody (rightfully so) has said much worse about him. Projection as confession.
Old Oct 14th 2019, 11:24 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
I'm guessing that you still believe the false version, right? The one that goes "During a trip to North Vietnam, Jane Fonda turned smuggled messages from U.S. POWs over to their captors."
Originally Posted by stevenglish1 View Post
Going against my personal feelings about Fonda, this story was even refuted by the very PoW's involved in the visit.
Then I retract my post in response to Steve.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 12:02 am
A girly swot

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Then I retract my post in response to Steve.
I didn't see that. Let me dig out the snopes page.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/jane-fonda-pows/

I came across it a few years ago when I saw a letter in the local paper here demanding people boycott a movie of hers because of her supposed actions.
You'd think a quick fact check before a newspaper would print something like that.

Last edited by BristolUK; Oct 15th 2019 at 12:04 am.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 1:35 am
Unedicated dropout

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Leslie has been being rude to us since long before you were ever around on BE. We like her that way. We have even given her an honorary Order of the Bath.
Did she take it? Probably time for another one.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 2:31 am
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

. We have even given her an honorary Order of the Bath. Don't meddle with things you don't understand.
September 2004.
Ah! Those were the days.

Old Oct 15th 2019, 3:53 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zzrmark View Post
Did she take it? Probably time for another one.
Originally Posted by BEVS View Post
September 2004.
Ah! Those were the days.
Fifteen years since my last Bath? zzrmark may be correct. I'll take it into consideration, I never rush into these things.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

So much dirt is being drip dripped out about Trump's dirty deals every other week and that is going to put a lot of pressure on Republicans in the Senate to convict him for crimes against the state. He will be Impeached by the Congress and it's going to be interesting to watch and note which Republican senators are willing to soil themselves by accepting a corrupt and blatantly guilty president. Because that vote will follow each senator for ever. Trump and team were so sloppy while committing their crimes that I'm willing to bet there are several smoking guns out there. The phone call between Trump and the Ukraine president is a perfect example of a MAJOR smoking gun. But there are more out there and crazy Trump likes to rule with fear instead of love which means most of his former and current employees hate him.
I suspect John Bolton will be next to turn on Trump because Bolton is well known for loving to get even after you stab him in the back. Trump might be clever but he is not a smart man. He leaves a trail of bodies after his offenses lol

Last edited by UkWinds5353; Oct 15th 2019 at 5:04 am.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

You have to be a COMPLETE idiot to get away scot free with using the Russians to steal the 2016 elections and one day after the Muller decision you do it again by trying to steal the 2020 elections by using the Ukrainian government to do it again. Our reality has really changed. We are now a third world country. Where's my
Old Oct 15th 2019, 5:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK View Post
I'm guessing that you still believe the false version, right? The one that goes "During a trip to North Vietnam, Jane Fonda turned smuggled messages from U.S. POWs over to their captors."
What I remember is of her wearing an NVA tin hat posing with the crew of an NVA anti-aircraft missile battery. I know nothing of smuggled messages. Meanwhile while that spoilt rotten little rich brat was posing for the camera a lot of poor boys, black boys from the hood of Detroit and white boys from small towns in Nebraska were being drafted and sent to fight and die in the paddy fields of South Vietnam. Like Lee Harvey Oswald however America allowed her to return and she didn't even have the grace to just fade out of sight

Last edited by dc koop; Oct 15th 2019 at 5:59 am.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 5:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Poor little victim. Want some cheese with that whine?
if you have a dairy near that trailer park in Billy Goat Flats I'll take some if you send it and pay the postage
Old Oct 15th 2019, 5:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have you ever heard of the expression "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"?

Leslie has been being rude to us since long before you were ever around on BE. We like her that way. We have even given her an honorary Order of the Bath. Don't meddle with things you don't understand.
Says a lot about the BE then. Maybe it's time for the Moderators to take a hike.

Last edited by dc koop; Oct 15th 2019 at 6:02 am.
Old Oct 15th 2019, 6:01 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop View Post
Says a lot about the BE then. Maybe it's time for the Moderators to take a hike.
No Moderators = no BE. How would you fill in your days without it?!
Old Oct 15th 2019, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
No Moderators = no BE. How would you fill in your days without it?!
Extry time on the golf course and maybe another beer or two afterwards
Old Oct 15th 2019, 6:07 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop View Post
Extry time on the golf course and maybe another beer or two afterwards
C'mon now, you'd miss us, you know you would

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.