Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old Jun 15th 2019, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

It might be a fact that the people of Florida struggle with knowing how to vote and voting in general but I guess even they understand the difference between a promise kept and one that was made.

Trump is down by 7% to Biden in Florida in the latest poll!

They were tied at 50-50 but the poll prior to that had Biden up by 6%. These trends say Donald is in serious trouble. He can't even afford to lose ONE state that is considered a red or purple state while Biden doesn't even need Florida to win 270. If Trump continues to anger the public instead of appealing to them for a second term he can prepare his self for criminal charges after 2020.
Old Jun 15th 2019, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

carcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UkWinds5353 View Post
Our finger prints are all over this scheme. John Bolton gave the orders for this attack to happen and the CIA got it done by any means necessary. It will escalate.
Originally Posted by Ingles View Post
When this first hit the news, I was astounded that straight away they "finger" pointed to Iran.
Personally I think that "dirt tricks" are at work, & a firm ally of the USA maybe stirring the pot !
https://www.thedailybeast.com/japane...ut-gulf-attack
Originally Posted by BEVS View Post
Yup.
Turn it up.

How do you all know any of this, other than that you don't like Trump?

I don't know who did what, but at least I don't jump to howl at the moon. Plenty of motivation and know-how for many others from Russia to Israel to Saudi Arabia to Iranians opposed to their government to have done this - plus the possibility that Trump is correct.

Yet, the posters on here have already cracked the case. Well done.

This thread is consistently great entertainment. Keep it going!

Last edited by carcajou; Jun 15th 2019 at 3:41 am.
Old Jun 15th 2019, 3:41 am
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

I'm simply doing that old thing . Expressing an opinion and my agreement with someone else's thoughts.
Dirty tricks and it is not known that Iran did this.

Old Jun 15th 2019, 3:47 am
BE Forum Addict

carcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond repute

I agree it is not known that Iran did this.
Old Jun 15th 2019, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carcajou View Post
Turn it up.

I don't know who did what, but at least I don't jump to howl at the moon. Plenty of motivation and know-how for many others from Russia to Israel to Saudi Arabia to Iranians opposed to their government to have done this - plus the possibility that Trump is correct.

I can't say 100% that America hired those responsible for the tanker bombings but this is what we do know.

Bolton/Trump are eager for regime change in Iran and have threatened war to accomplish that goal. Trump has begun attacks against Iran economically and politically including overt and covert efforts in order to weaken Iran and strengthen countries in that region which are friendly to America. The United states has ran hundreds if not thousands of covert operations through out the world in order to influence whether a government stays in power or not. Trump has already threatened to use the CIA to attack Iran, Venezuela ,North Korea and China. He even threatened to use the CIA against Spain once because he got confused and thought their Prime Minister personally attacked Trump.

Now suddenly tankers are attacked in that region of the middle east at the same time Trump & Co are looking for an excuse to start a war with Iran. Haven't we been down this road before or are we still waiting for those weapons of Mass Destruction to finally appear?

What will happen if Trump is still losing to Biden 6 months before election night and Donald needs a ready made distraction. Would you put it pass him to start a Wag the Dog play hoping to get a bounce in his poll numbers?

Last edited by UkWinds5353; Jun 15th 2019 at 7:16 am.
Old Jun 15th 2019, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zzrmark View Post
Careful now, you'll have Mossad knocking on your door if you pursue that line.
According to some off the Press today , your comment may not be to far off the mark !
Old Jun 15th 2019, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UkWinds5353 View Post
I can't say 100% that America hired those responsible for the tanker bombings but this is what we do know.

Bolton/Trump are eager for regime change in Iran and have threatened war to accomplish that goal. Trump has begun attacks against Iran economically and politically including overt and covert efforts in order to weaken Iran and strengthen countries in that region which are friendly to America. The United states has ran hundreds if not thousands of covert operations through out the world in order to influence whether a government stays in power or not. Trump has already threatened to use the CIA to attack Iran, Venezuela ,North Korea and China. He even threatened to use the CIA against Spain once because he got confused and thought their Prime Minister personally attacked Trump.

Now suddenly tankers are attacked in that region of the middle east at the same time Trump & Co are looking for an excuse to start a war with Iran. Haven't we been down this road before or are we still waiting for those weapons of Mass Destruction to finally appear?

What will happen if Trump is still losing to Biden 6 months before election night and Donald needs a ready made distraction. Would you put it pass him to start a Wag the Dog play hoping to get a bounce in his poll numbers?
Perfectly explained to those who have a closed mentality !
Thank you
Old Jun 15th 2019, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Turn it up.

Do you really think that !
https://dailysoundandfury.com/think-...m_campaign=tti
All the shit the mid east is still going thru , started off with "false intelligence reports" + Bush & Blair
Thousands where killed & injured & today there are still people suffering.
Old Jun 15th 2019, 1:53 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zzrmark View Post
Careful now, you'll have Mossad knocking on your door if you pursue that line.
They can send Gabriel Allon to knock on my door any day . . .
Old Jun 15th 2019, 3:11 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Turn it up.

Nobody knows - but the US certainly has form in this sort of thing so a healthy dose of scepticism is never a bad thing in any case.

Last edited by Lion in Winter; Jun 15th 2019 at 3:52 pm.
Old Jun 15th 2019, 3:40 pm
Ride a White Swan

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know who did what, but at least I don't jump to howl at the moon....Yet, the posters on here have already cracked the case.
Says the person who commented that Trump was completely exonerated by the Mueller report and wondered at the silence of certain other posters.
Old Jun 15th 2019, 4:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Greenpeace would be the obvious organisation or a group with a similar theme.
Old Jun 15th 2019, 4:27 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler View Post
Greenpeace would be the obvious organisation or a group with a similar theme.
Ecoterrorists operating out of their secret Straights of Hormuz billionaires island, who be funny enough to make a WW3, worth it, don't you think?
Old Jun 15th 2019, 4:43 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
make an attempt at not being a judgemental grammar nazi.
Exactly. That's my job dammit
Old Jun 15th 2019, 9:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
Ecoterrorists operating out of their secret Straights of Hormuz billionaires island, who be funny enough to make a WW3, worth it, don't you think?
Well if we are listing those who want to stop the oil trade, they must be the largest in numbers. Island probably not as that would not be a good acquisition as it will get submerged. Their financial situation I have no idea but I would imagine they could out together a reasonable sum of cash.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.