Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old Jun 9th 2019, 7:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
Well you answered one of the questions, just the one, by saying you are going off topic just because you want to, despite several post clean outs recently because of that.
Compared to other forums BE seems to be pretty lenient on threads going off topic IMO and there are certain posters who post far more then I and go off topic all the time. If it concerns you so much then you should submit your name for possible appointment as a Moderator

Old Jun 9th 2019, 7:52 am
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop View Post
Compared to other forums BE seems to be pretty lenient on threads going off topic IMO and there are certain posters who post far more then I and go off topic all the time. If it concerns you so much then you should submit your name for possible appointment as a Moderator
Kindly refrain from telling me what I should do, we had enough of that with the abortion stuff.
Old Jun 9th 2019, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

What makes you think this deal isn't genuine ? If it works it will be to his benefit in 2020. At least will be something achieved which is more than can be said for Democrat Mayors and City Councils in the major cities across the nation who don't seem to have a clue as to how to deal with the rising number of homeless and the gang problem
I you bother to read a book called " The Making off Donald Trump" you will ascertain why the comment was made !

+
Link heading :- Like father like sons !
https://dailysoundandfury.com/like-f...m_campaign=tti

Last edited by Ingles; Jun 9th 2019 at 12:22 pm. Reason: added link
Old Jun 9th 2019, 3:52 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ingles View Post
I you bother to read a book called " The Making off Donald Trump" you will ascertain why the comment was made!
Reading posts where the words of and off, or to and too are misused is like fingernails on the chalkboard. I realise English probably isn't your first language, but after almost 9 years on BE there can't be much of an excuse for not having learned. If Trump was doing it we'd be ridiculing him.
https://sentenceswith.com/correct-use-of-off-and-of/
Old Jun 9th 2019, 4:01 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Why has the term "deal" rather than "international relations" or "international agreements" or "statesmanship" or "alliances" become the only way we talk about our relationships iwth other countries?

Do we all have to talk like Trump now?
Old Jun 9th 2019, 5:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Kindly refrain from telling me what I should do, we had enough of that with the abortion stuff.
Tut tut indeed my good man. Go back to your sniping at Trump and don't bother me any longer with your school master like admonishments
Old Jun 9th 2019, 5:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Why has the term "deal" rather than "international relations" or "international agreements" or "statesmanship" or "alliances" become the only way we talk about our relationships iwth other countries?

Do we all have to talk like Trump now?
There's no rule against talking like him and no rule against not talking like him as far as I know
Old Jun 9th 2019, 5:22 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Tut tut indeed my good man. Go back to your sniping at Trump and don't bother me any longer with your school master like admonishments
LOL ( which is embarrassing, as I am on a bus)
Please refrain from replying to my posts
Old Jun 9th 2019, 5:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ingles View Post
I you bother to read a book called " The Making off Donald Trump" you will ascertain why the comment was made !

+
Link heading :- Like father like sons !
https://dailysoundandfury.com/like-f...m_campaign=tti
Any solution to the border crisis should be welcomed. I cannot think of anything more useless than a system where a would be immigrant is detained, appears before a judge, pleads asylum status, given a date to appear in court to present his case then never shows up and disappears into the crowd. All credit to Trump if he puts an end to that.
Old Jun 9th 2019, 5:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL ( which is embarrassing, as I am on a bus)
Please refrain from replying to my posts
Eeeeeeeeyuhhhh dahling ! How absolutely beastly of you. You are a funny person without intending to be funny. And replying to a forum post on a bus ? Total addiction comes to mind
Old Jun 9th 2019, 5:44 pm
Fair and balanced

Eeeeeeeeyuhhhh dahling ! How absolutely beastly of you. You are a funny person without intending to be funny. And replying to a forum post on a bus ? Total addiction comes to mind
.My good man, if you insist on replying to my posts despite communication to cease and desist, then I shall be compelled to resort to extreme measures. If you force me to write a strongly worded letter to the Times, the responsibility will be with you. Legal action may follow.
Old Jun 9th 2019, 6:12 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

The "deal" with Mexico was struck months ago sans tariff threats. Anybody who wants to know what this theatrical portrayal was actually about can just look up what was trending in the news the day before Trump made his threats against Mexico. That combined with his need to keep satisfied the hungry bigots who have to constantly be fed red meat, tells you all you need to know.
Old Jun 9th 2019, 6:25 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler View Post
Seeing that SNL skit made you start calling him Creepy Joe? Bless your heart. It's not really Joe Biden in the video, sweetheart. It's a comedian wearing a funny costume. Everything will be okay.
Old Jun 9th 2019, 6:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Boiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond reputeBoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Seeing that SNL skit made you start calling him Creepy Joe? Bless your heart. It's not really Joe Biden in the video, sweetheart. It's a comedian wearing a funny costume. Everything will be okay.
No, I thought I would look for a liberal source to explain it.
Old Jun 9th 2019, 6:32 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Boiler View Post
No, I thought I would look for a liberal source to explain it.
Why don't you just explain it yourself? Use your words.

Joe Biden has been around a very long time but you've just recently started calling him Creepy Joe. Something must have happened.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.