Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old May 13th 2019, 3:34 am
BE Forum Addict

johnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

Originally Posted by UkWinds5353 View Post
I'm not sure what to do with Leslie. Her profile has a picture of a lady with a very sweet face but Leslie's bite is worse than any rattle snake I've seen while living in Texas. Very covert if you ask me. Maybe she'd be the perfect plant in the Trump campaign. Sabotage could be her secret agent name! Hire her as his food taster. Poor Donald!
What condescending piece of crap. I'm sure Leslie doesn't need any advice, least least of al from you.
Didn't your own Mother teach you good manners.
Some of us appreciate our Mother and the Mother of our children. You do know there is a also a Fathers Day,
Old May 13th 2019, 3:50 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

But truth be told women are very jealous of each other and even when they have the opportunity to uplift other women they instead will devalue that female despite her being a person of quality.
Truth be told, that is perhaps the most ridiculous stereotyping I've ever seen.

Old May 13th 2019, 4:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
English. It's a wonderful language. You should try it sometime.
I think it must rain a lot where you live and many of the people walk around wearing big red MAGA hats
Old May 13th 2019, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure what to do with Leslie. Her profile has a picture of a lady with a very sweet face but Leslie's bite is worse than any rattle snake I've seen while living in Texas. Very covert if you ask me. Maybe she'd be the perfect plant in the Trump campaign. Sabotage could be her secret agent name! Hire her as his food taster. Poor Donald!
... In not complaining to the Moderator I think you're being generous though, imo, mistaken.
Old May 13th 2019, 9:05 am
SUPER MODERATOR

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

How about you leave Leslie to be Leslie and you look after yourself. What a ridiculously patronising post.
Old May 13th 2019, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop View Post
The disruption of the world order occurred long before Trump came to power The invasion of Iraq which led to ISIS can be counted as one of the greatest mistakes by any US President in modern times. Afghanistan for all the good intentions is a lost cause. The Taliban will return to rule once the US declares victory and withdraws but there will be a power struggle between the Taliban and iSIS to follow with unknown consequences for the neighbouring countries and millions of people Libya was another intentionally created disaster that time under Obama and with the collusion of Britain and France. Libya is now a divided land with the presence of ISIS as an additional problem The naïve belief that freedom and democracy can be gained by foreign intervention is a policy which has proved over again and again to be an abject failure.

In fairness to Trump he has tried to change the course of foreign policy by attempting to reach a denuclearization agreement with Kim Jong Un even going as far as doing what was previously the unthinkable of actually going to NK. Improving relations with Russia was certainly never a bad idea. Putin is still largely popular in Russia and as such whether we regard him as a dictator or not nothing can be lost by easing tensions instead of a policy of non negotiation and keeping a hostile distance.

The trade imbalance with China needs to be corrected as well as the theft of intellectual property by the Chinese government and while scrapping the treaty with Iran was probably a mistake it has to be remembered that Iran continues to be the banker for Hamas and it's terrorist activities..

If anything can be blamed on errors in foreign policy the withdrawal from the Global Warming agreement is probably the one which he has committed so far
Especially when they have your "nuts" in a vice
Old May 13th 2019, 9:19 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
How about you leave Leslie to be Leslie and you look after yourself. What a ridiculously patronising post.
I fully agree, I've had many 'conversations' with Leslie over the years,m and always fund her to talk sense, which is more than a lot of posters in this thread.
I see Trump had the gall to wish people 'Happy Mothers Day' does this include the ones he's cheated on etc. Should have kept his mouth shut,
Old May 13th 2019, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Just read a report ,that so far in 2019 , Trump has given 12 National Televised Interviews.
11 off them, on a Fox Channel !
He's obviously -hit scared off being asked contentious questions , because his brain would probably explode
But then Fox give him a lollypop to suck on & a pat on his head & a "blond" on his knee when the interview is over. !
Old May 13th 2019, 10:35 am

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 13th 2019, 10:58 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
Wow, that was some hard core mansplainin'!
Originally Posted by johnwoo View Post
What condescending piece of crap. I'm sure Leslie doesn't need any advice, least least of al from you.
Didn't your own Mother teach you good manners.
Some of us appreciate our Mother and the Mother of our children. You do know there is a also a Fathers Day,
Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
Truth be told, that is perhaps the most ridiculous stereotyping I've ever seen.
Originally Posted by mikelincs View Post
I fully agree, I've had many 'conversations' with Leslie over the years,m and always fund her to talk sense, which is more than a lot of posters in this thread.
I see Trump had the gall to wish people 'Happy Mothers Day' does this include the ones he's cheated on etc. Should have kept his mouth shut,
Originally Posted by Nutek View Post

All of the responses to absurd post at the top and its siblings, +1.

Have we fallen through a worm hole into the 1950s?
Old May 13th 2019, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy post Mother's Day to all the moms and dads that are performing both jobs to their children.

It would appear that Trump is feeling quite nervous about his prospects in the upcoming election if he needs to encourage Rudy Giuliani to seek out dirt "from another" foreign government to influence the 2020 presidential campaign. Will these people ever learn. Unless they can turn the very divisive Donald Trump into a favorite among women, minorities and independents, going over seas to gather dirt is not going to save Donald.
Old May 13th 2019, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 007Steve View Post
... In not complaining to the Moderator I think you're being generous though, imo, mistaken.
Thank you once again. I do enjoy reading post that get the concept of the "Take It Outside" forum theme. Very smart.
Old May 13th 2019, 1:44 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you once again. I do enjoy reading post that get the concept of the "Take It Outside" forum theme. Very smart.
I have to ask - what is the concept of the TIO forum theme?
Old May 13th 2019, 1:55 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 007Steve View Post
We are all well aware that anything that can't be launched from your toolbar befuddles you, this is all very complicated, but I'm here to help.

1) You don't need UKWinds to hold your hand and go with you to tattle to teacher. You can put your big boy pants on and do it all by yourself.
2) There are moderators actually participating in this conversation and they already know what I said because their eyeballs told them.
3) You might have some difficulty garnering sympathy due to the fact that you parachuted into the conversation, where nobody was even thinking about you much less talking to you, and attacked me first.
4) You're welcome.

LOCK HER UP!!

Old May 13th 2019, 1:59 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
what is the concept of the TIO forum theme?
I'm thinking something in the hot summer color range. Reds and angry oranges. Easy on the soft furnishings so as not to obscure all the sharp, pointy angles and such. You know.. to keep it all angular and edgy.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.