Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old Oct 1st 2018, 3:25 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

Jesus Christ. I just realized that Paulry called it a "documentary". That's even worse.
Old Oct 1st 2018, 3:27 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amideislas View Post
Wow. Slick production. There's a new superhero in town. Will he play himself in the film? Who will play Darth Vader and the evil witch of the west? Released just in time for the midterms, I reckon.
It's Bannon's love letter to Trump. It really doesn't have anything much to do with anything else. Just Bannon groveling and begging for a place back at the table.
Old Oct 1st 2018, 3:37 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Jesus Christ. I just realized that Paulry called it a "documentary". That's even worse.

But it's on Youtube. It must be true...
Old Oct 1st 2018, 3:43 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ingles View Post
You have got to off your bloody head !
It's difficult to take 2 min's off his verbal s-it ,let alone a hour
Don,t forget like 11-14 years old in their 100s millions across the planet Paulry is a youcrap addict.
They have an excuse for believing all the crap, Paulry Doesn,t.
Old Oct 1st 2018, 6:15 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Bill Maher gave Bannon the oxygen of publicity, this weekend. Maher has a well creepy right wing persona buried under his lefty facade.
Old Oct 1st 2018, 10:25 pm
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
It occurs to me that we've all been negatively influenced by all the bad things we keep getting told about him. .
Not me. I have my own mind . My opinion of him was formed way before even Balmedie.

This is not a person that achieves or understands actual achievement.
This is not a person that is self made in any way.
This is not a person that sees the world as other than his playground.

Brand Trump is great for him as that is the core of what he believe in & enjoys - himself . Not so great for the world and all life on this planet.

If you can actually show me anything that is otherwise , I'm all ears.
Old Oct 1st 2018, 11:20 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

It occurs to me that we've all been negatively influenced by all the bad things we keep getting told about him. .
Its the primary source that is negatively influencing us. It's the words out of his own mouth. Secondary sources can't compete. We are seeing the death of satire.
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 12:32 am
Fair and balanced

Michael Lewis, "The Fifth Risk" sounds like a good antidote to the theory that Trump is winning. But it's a book, so Paulry will never know its contents. Maybe they will make a colouring book edition for him and put it on YouTube.
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 12:44 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
Michael Lewis, "The Fifth Risk" sounds like a good antidote to the theory that Trump is winning. But it's a book, so Paulry will never know its contents. Maybe they will make a colouring book edition for him and put it on YouTube.
That is probably the bitchiest thing you've ever posted. Wonderful.
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 12:53 am
WTF?

Don't get hoodwinked. Trump has not been poorly treated by the media. Trump has intentionally created the media coverage of himself by his own shambolic behaviors. And then he cries victim. Lather, rinse, repeat.
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 10:19 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles View Post
Some of the analysis I've seen here have shown little or no increased investment as a result of the tax cuts, although pay does seem to be increasing along with employment rates.

The same analysis looked at the cost of those tax cuts, which the increased tariffs (particularly China) will be paying for. And as we know, tariffs are passed on to the consumer so those big tax cuts for the rich are being paid for by your average Joe.
On the jobs and pay front things appear to be improving. I have mixed feelings on the tax cuts, hopefully they'll be expanded to benefit all soon. The best would be to reduce the taxes paid by the working classes since it'll help raise their living standards and the they will be more likely to spend the increases in net salary, which will in turn benefit the local economy.

As for a trade war between China and the US: Since China exports to the US four times the value that they import from the US and we're talking about huge sums of money here, greater pressure will be on China to negotiate a fairer deal. Failing that, other suppliers and manufacturers both local and international will be found. Meanwhile, its good to see that Canada and Mexico came to their senses and negotiated a fairer deal with the US.
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Assanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond reputeAssanah has a reputation beyond repute

On the jobs and pay front things appear to be improving. I have mixed feelings on the tax cuts, hopefully they'll be expanded to benefit all soon. The best would be to reduce the taxes paid by the working classes since it'll help raise their living standards and the they will be more likely to spend the increases in net salary, which will in turn benefit the local economy.

As for a trade war between China and the US: Since China exports to the US four times the value that they import from the US and we're talking about huge sums of money here, greater pressure will be on China to negotiate a fairer deal. Failing that, other suppliers and manufacturers both local and international will be found. Meanwhile, its good to see that Canada and Mexico came to their senses and negotiated a fairer deal with the US.
In what way fairer?
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 2:24 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS View Post
Not me. I have my own mind . My opinion of him was formed way before even Balmedie.
Right, it's not like the entire world has thought he was an utter twat since at least the '80s or anything.
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

On the jobs and pay front things appear to be improving.
They haven't really moved from the trajectory they were one before he was elected. The minor pay increases have already been wiped out by inflation already.

I have mixed feelings on the tax cuts, hopefully they'll be expanded to benefit all soon. The best would be to reduce the taxes paid by the working classes since it'll help raise their living standards and the they will be more likely to spend the increases in net salary, which will in turn benefit the local economy.
This is the Republicans you are talking about. Their solution for helping the poor is to tell the poor to stop being poor, while pulling the rug from under them. If they had ever been serious about it then they would have made the tax cuts for the poor permanent rather than expiring just in time for an election, instead of just making the much larger tax cuts for the rich permanent.

Meanwhile, its good to see that Canada and Mexico came to their senses and negotiated a fairer deal with the US.
It's just a different deal, neither fairer nor worse to any significant degree. Why do you think Canada and Mexico were so quick to sign it? They have the upper hand in North American trade now since they aren't overtaxing Chinese imports.
Old Oct 2nd 2018, 3:30 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Who the hell gets in a fight over UB40? I know it was the '80s, but seriously...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.