Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump.

President Trump.

Old Aug 29th 2018, 2:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: President Trump.

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
None of those ****ers are resisting.
I agree , that's because there too busy ****ing !
Old Aug 29th 2018, 3:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey View Post
Because a veterans association complained and elections are coming.
You can bet 90%+ of that organization's members voted for Trump....
Old Aug 29th 2018, 3:41 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and while we're being bitchy . . .

Lindsey Graham and his weepy farewell to McCain. "Don't look to me for leadership . . ."

Don't worry about it Lindsey. We know you have no intention of leading anything or anybody EVER ... It might interfere with your ceaseless servicing of Trump's man-parts.
Old Aug 29th 2018, 3:44 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

McGahn is out.
Old Aug 29th 2018, 6:04 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

McGahn is out.
And of course McGahn didn't know about this prior to Trump sending his tweet.

I should clarify, McGahn didn't know Trump was going to send the tweet and had not discussed leaving with Trump, but it an open secret in the White House that he would be leaving.

Last edited by zargof; Aug 29th 2018 at 6:09 pm.
Old Aug 30th 2018, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

WTF !!!!
Ex CIA Officer & now a Democratic Candidate, now it seems Paul Ryan's PAC got hold off her Security Clearance details & used them to attack her !

http://dailysoundandfury.com/2018-08...m_campaign=tti

Added link
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cia-ana...ce=DDAfternoon

Last edited by Ingles; Aug 30th 2018 at 10:08 am. Reason: More Info
Old Aug 30th 2018, 4:30 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

So Leslie, how are things playing out in Texas? Is there actually a chance for Beto to defeat the weasel?

The GOP are looking desperate after letting everyone know that Beto was in a band as a kid.
Old Aug 30th 2018, 4:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

US passports are now being revoked

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/30/politics/us-denying-passports-to-american-citizens/index.html

Will this make voting more difficult?
Old Aug 30th 2018, 4:47 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by zargof View Post
So Leslie, how are things playing out in Texas? Is there actually a chance for Beto to defeat the weasel?

The GOP are looking desperate after letting everyone know that Beto was in a band as a kid.
It's fascinating. They're crazy about Beto in all the urban areas but, as we know, that's not where the elections are won in Texas. At present, I'm living and working in a much more rural area and I've seen more Beto signs than Cruz signs. My 23 year old co-worker is crazy about him and she'll be voting for the first time in November. Of course, he probably won't win out here in the boonies but he'll definitely get more votes than any Democrat ever has in any mid-term election.

I think he has a legitimate chance. Cruz doesn't really know what to do with him. O'Rourke is unapologetic about his platform and he isn't afraid to lose as long as it's on his own terms. I think this is the way to do it. Be who you are, don't be slimy and two-faced, stick to your platform and let the voters decide.

EDIT TO ADD: Yeah, that picture of Beto as a rocker just made a bunch of people like him even more.

Last edited by Leslie; Aug 30th 2018 at 4:52 pm.
Old Aug 30th 2018, 5:30 pm
I love my brick!

It's fascinating. They're crazy about Beto in all the urban areas but, as we know, that's not where the elections are won in Texas. At present, I'm living and working in a much more rural area and I've seen more Beto signs than Cruz signs. My 23 year old co-worker is crazy about him and she'll be voting for the first time in November. Of course, he probably won't win out here in the boonies but he'll definitely get more votes than any Democrat ever has in any mid-term election.

I think he has a legitimate chance. Cruz doesn't really know what to do with him. O'Rourke is unapologetic about his platform and he isn't afraid to lose as long as it's on his own terms. I think this is the way to do it. Be who you are, don't be slimy and two-faced, stick to your platform and let the voters decide.

EDIT TO ADD: Yeah, that picture of Beto as a rocker just made a bunch of people like him even more.
I think it could come down to voter enthusiasm and turnout. It's similar her in GA with Stacey Abrams. Voters are more enthusiastic about her than about any other politician I can remember, maybe even Obama. Plus the GOP went with the batshit Brian Kemp, and I'm not sure there are enough racists left for him to win. I mean it was pretty close in 2016 between Trump and Clinton, and no-one liked Clinton.
Old Aug 30th 2018, 5:33 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by zargof View Post
I think it could come down to voter enthusiasm and turnout. It's similar her in GA with Stacey Abrams. Voters are more enthusiastic about her than about any other politician I can remember, maybe even Obama. Plus the GOP went with the batshit Brian Kemp, and I'm not sure there are enough racists left for him to win. I mean it was pretty close in 2016 between Trump and Clinton, and no-one liked Clinton.
Yeah, and we're seeing the same thing going on with Gillum in Florida.
Old Aug 31st 2018, 1:45 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 is an unknown quantity at this point

My County is Republican all over but the Beto signs are starting to multiply. Which is nice!
Old Aug 31st 2018, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

I have just received a link, that states ,it's more than likely Mueller will drop a truly damming report & or the indictment off Americans today
As it's a long weekend.& his staff won't have to deal with the fallout.
Any thoughts ?
Old Sep 1st 2018, 1:29 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma View Post
My County is Republican all over but the Beto signs are starting to multiply. Which is nice!
It's a testament to how he showed up everywhere in Texas. He went to all of the ignored smaller/mid sized towns and cities and talked to those people and asked them to put a sign in their yard. I wonder if he'll be doing more of that as it gets closer to the election. He's clever with social media too ... a lot of this kicked off due to Beto and Will Hurd live streaming their road trip.
Old Sep 4th 2018, 4:27 pm
I love my brick!

None of the excerpts from this new book by Bob Woodward about President Joffrey surprise me, except for the one time he's actually right:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.fa1869f6c946

The book also details Trump’s impatience with the war in Afghanistan, which had become America’s longest conflict. At a July 2017 National Security Council meeting, Trump dressed down his generals and other advisers for 25 minutes, complaining that the United States was losing, according to Woodward.

The soldiers on the ground could run things much better than you,” Trump told them. “They could do a much better job. I don’t know what the hell we’re doing.” He went on to ask, “How many more deaths? How many more lost limbs? How much longer are we going to be there?”

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.