Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old Aug 25th 2018, 10:35 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

Originally Posted by Ingles View Post
Here's a turn up for the book's , Putin's help they say got him the chair , Now is Putin turning the screw , because thing's are starting to look iffe'e !
And is he worried that Trump might "flip"

...i[/url]
That just reminds me -- I haven't had my morning covfefe yet. I think I've got some biscott'iii's to have with it.
Old Aug 25th 2018, 3:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Former doorman at Trump Tower was paid off by AMI so they could bury a story about Trump fathering a child with his cleaning lady. AMI has released him from the contract...possibly as a result of the plea deal by David Pecker.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/report...child?ref=home
Old Aug 26th 2018, 1:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Sen. John McCain has died. While I often disagreed with him politically I respected his basic human decency. He cemented that opinion when at a town hall he took the mic from a woman who was calling Obama an Arab Muslim and he said..no ma'am. He is a decent man a good family man. RIP Senator.

Last edited by dakota44; Aug 26th 2018 at 2:11 am.
Old Aug 26th 2018, 2:15 am
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dakota44 View Post
Sen. John McCain has died. While I often disagreed with him politically I respected his basic human decency. He cemented that opinion when at a town hall he took the mic from a woman who was calling Obama an Arab Muslim and he said..no ma'am. He is a decent man a good family man. RIP Senator.
Agreed. He was a very decent man and the tattered Republican Party is in even worse shape with his passing.
Old Aug 26th 2018, 2:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Nutmegger View Post

Agreed. He was a very decent man and the tattered Republican Party is in even worse shape with his passing.
I am not a Republican...but I was furious about what Bush did to him in their primary run. Robo calls in Alabama I think but could have been another of the southern states....asking "Would you be more or less likely to vote for McCain if you knew he had fathered an illigitimate black child." The man and his wife adopted a child from India...and the Bush campaign suggested that bullshit lie to appeal to the racists. Disgusting.
Old Aug 26th 2018, 2:39 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait for the crass Trump tweet on this news.
Old Aug 26th 2018, 2:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by RICH View Post
Imagine his feelings about Obama being asked by McCain to deliver a eulogy. No doubt Trump would not go to the funeral..although I am sure he has been disinvited anyway.
Old Aug 26th 2018, 3:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RICH View Post
So far his only tweet about McCain has been respectful, hopefully it stays that way, I suspect it may not though.

I am not a republican, but I liked McCain overall.
Old Aug 26th 2018, 3:57 am
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine his feelings about Obama being asked by McCain to deliver a eulogy. No doubt Trump would not go to the funeral..although I am sure he has been disinvited anyway.
In planning his funeral with his family, McCain apparently made it clear that he did not want Trump to attend.
Old Aug 26th 2018, 4:04 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

He was certainly brave in captivity and I respect that and in the light of what's going on now certain appeared as a man of principle. And yet I remember he was an avid backer of Ronald Reagan, including his policies in Central America that were responsible for so much bloodshed and misery and not something I can equate with decency. Not to mention choosing Palin as a running mate, a moment of severe loss of judgement. Still, today it's more appropriate to salute his courage and grace under fire.
Old Aug 26th 2018, 4:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

In planning his funeral with his family, McCain apparently made it clear that he did not want Trump to attend.
Can't blame him for that. No doubt he never forgot when President Bone Spurs insulted him with idiotic remark that he was only called a hero because got captured..and liked guys who didn't get captured. The cowardly moron has no place on the same planet with John McCain.
Old Aug 26th 2018, 4:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
He was certainly brave in captivity and I respect that and in the light of what's going on now certain appeared as a man of principle. And yet I remember he was an avid backer of Ronald Reagan, including his policies in Central America that were responsible for so much bloodshed and misery and not something I can equate with decency. Not to mention choosing Palin as a running mate, a moment of severe loss of judgement. Still, today it's more appropriate to salute his courage and grace under fire.
Oh he made mistakes but he also worked across the aisle and best friends were Democrats in the Senate...Joe Biden...Ted Kennedy..Joe lieberman. He actually wanted Lieberman for VP but was talked out of it. He got suckered in to Palin by campaign staff who never vetted her for beans. John Kerry actually wanted McCain on his ticket and got talked out of it. For whatever mistakes he made he also did some good things and was respected by Dems for his willingness to compromise.
Old Aug 26th 2018, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

100% agree
Old Aug 26th 2018, 12:05 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt Trump will stir up any trouble tweeting about McCain now because of all the POW footage about him flooding the media, and the patent falsehood of his own medical exemption. As Mueller keeps grinding closer to him and his financial records I hope to see Trump melt down like the Wicked Witch of the West.
Old Aug 26th 2018, 1:22 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker View Post
I doubt Trump will stir up any trouble tweeting about McCain now because of all the POW footage about him flooding the media, and the patent falsehood of his own medical exemption. As Mueller keeps grinding closer to him and his financial records I hope to see Trump melt down like the Wicked Witch of the West.
I heard a recording on CBC, not sure what it was, in which Trump said he preferred people who didn't get captured...as if they were somehow negligent.

Par for the course, I suppose, in a "don't get caught" sort of way.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.