Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old Jul 31st 2018, 3:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

Russia dumped 84% of their holdings in U.S. Treasuries. Wonder what they know that we don't. Lol China holds 10 times mor..so it is a drop in the ocean.
Old Jul 31st 2018, 2:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

We've made it to stage 2 of the Trump timeline of every scandal he has ever faced, this time on collusion. It looked like they had learned their lesson on not putting Guilliani in front of the cameras since he went quiet for a good month there. As soon as he comes back, he sticks his foot in it again.
1. It never happened.
2. It wouldn't be illegal if it had happened.
3. Okay, it happened, but it's not important.
4. Clinton did it worse and it was illegal how she did it.

3 and 4 are interchangeable.
Old Jul 31st 2018, 3:37 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, it's a scary disorder.

Trump Derangement Syndrome

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.

Symptoms for this condition can be very diverse, ranging from hysterical outbursts to a complete mental break. TDS can also often result in the sufferer exhibiting violent, homicidal, or even genocidal desires.

Sufferers have also been known to wish direct self harm on themselves (such as increased taxes, a desire for an economic recession, and even nuclear war), provided that a action might in some way hurt Donald Trump.

Paranoia is also a common symptom of TDS. Sufferers have been known to believe that they are in some way being persecuted, and in some cases believe they are about to be a victim of genocide. The paranoia does however not seem to be bad enough to make TDS sufferers act on their beliefs to the extent of attempting to actually leave the united states.

If properly treated, suffers of TDS can make a full recovery. Many suffers have been known to grow out of TDS, yet many can only be treated by having their condition directly treated through the application of logical reasoning. It is also known that products containing soy can exasperate the condition.
Fortunately, there is a cure:

Old Jul 31st 2018, 3:53 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bY8oWvRO0A
Urban Dictionary and a truly unbiased YouTube video, how could we have expected anything else?

Oh, the derangement is a real thing of course, but it applies to the people who still back him even with all the information still coming out. Maybe delusion is a better word, but if having a satirical website and tinfoil hat videos thrown at you is the price to pay for not bending the knee to fascism, then so be it I guess.
Old Jul 31st 2018, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Unbelievable, He now pick's a "fight" with the Koch Brothers , he's defiantly lost the plot
Is this a sign off the Trump Derangement Syndrome
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...n&guccounter=1

Last edited by Ingles; Jul 31st 2018 at 4:02 pm.
Old Jul 31st 2018, 6:11 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anian View Post
We've made it to stage 2 of the Trump timeline of every scandal he has ever faced, this time on collusion. It looked like they had learned their lesson on not putting Guilliani in front of the cameras since he went quiet for a good month there. As soon as he comes back, he sticks his foot in it again.
1. It never happened.
2. It wouldn't be illegal if it had happened.
3. Okay, it happened, but it's not important.
4. Clinton did it worse and it was illegal how she did it.

3 and 4 are interchangeable.
Oh and let me leak a story that I'm afraid somebody else might leak first and then talk myself out of it by the end of the day. It really is sad (not sad bwahahaha!!!!) to see these two old fools trying to cover their crimes by continually going on TV and confessing to their crimes.
Old Jul 31st 2018, 6:16 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Oh and let me leak a story that I'm afraid somebody else might leak first and then talk myself out of it by the end of the day. It really is sad (not sad bwahahaha!!!!) to see these two old fools trying to cover their crimes by continually going on TV and confessing to their crimes.
OJ waited until after he got away for it before he wrote his book "If I Did It". These guys can't even get that part right.
Old Jul 31st 2018, 6:29 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and that shining success story that is Steve Bannon ? He can't get any more money out of the American alt-right because he's managed to (1) lose his website (2) lose his funding (3) get kicked out of the White House and (4) back a pedophile in a political race. Now he's over there grifting from the Brexit numpties ....
Old Jul 31st 2018, 6:36 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
Urban Dictionary and a truly unbiased YouTube video, how could we have expected anything else?

Oh, the derangement is a real thing of course, but it applies to the people who still back him even with all the information still coming out. Maybe delusion is a better word, but if having a satirical website and tinfoil hat videos thrown at you is the price to pay for not bending the knee to fascism, then so be it I guess.

This.
Old Jul 31st 2018, 6:40 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post

Is that a youtube video, from a credible source, that he's using as a legitimate debating tool to support his argument?!?!??!
Old Jul 31st 2018, 7:15 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Is that a youtube video, from a credible source, that he's using as a legitimate debating tool to support his argument?!?!??!
What is paulry's argument again. Perhaps it would be best if he could summarise it in his own words so we can better understand his rationale.
Old Jul 31st 2018, 7:29 pm
Doin' It Right

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to stick my neck out and say not this time.

Originally Posted by zargof View Post
What is paulry's argument again. Perhaps it would be best if he could summarise it in his own words so we can better understand his rationale.
He'll have to find one first.
Old Jul 31st 2018, 9:37 pm
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bY8oWvRO0A
Perhaps we should chip-in and buy some Trumpex for the BE crowd - "bending the knee to fascism" - looks like they need it
Old Jul 31st 2018, 9:48 pm
I love my brick!

Originally Posted by Cape Blue View Post
Perhaps we should chip-in and buy some Trumpex for the BE crowd - "bending the knee to fascism" - looks like they need it
So which of Trump's policies do you think are the most effective?
Old Jul 31st 2018, 10:02 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by zargof View Post
So which of Trump's policies do you think are the most effective?
Ah the gloaters are out in full force today. I wonder exactly what it is that they're feeling so self satisfied about? Trump's awesome tariffs that have just put a bunch of American farmers on welfare? Or maybe his alpha male performance in Helsinki? I'm still waiting for that gloating genius, who told us how sorry we would all be when Trump accomplished peace with NK, to come back and rub our noses in the whole smashing success that is North Korea.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.