Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old Jul 7th 2018, 4:19 am
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
Leslie, you must stop being vulgar - you've upset Paulry, he's a delicate thing.
Could do worse, like taking away his spade (or access to Youtube)

6,600 not even bigly in the Donald's own imagination - might be uncomfortable though.

Did you hear he's going to avoid London on his visit to the UK? That'll be because of the knife crime.....
Old Jul 7th 2018, 4:22 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles View Post
No.
That was predictable
Old Jul 7th 2018, 4:28 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Alrighty then. I wasn't asking you specifically though, you're the one that stuck your nose in, so I reckon it does matter to you.

Again, since you tried to insinuate something about me and how many posts I've reported in the past, just how many posts have you reported lately? I'm sure you just missed the bit where I already asked you that question.
No doubt someone will step forward and disagree, but until a month ago never. And the reason I never reported before was because I always pushed back but that earned me a ban. This time around after being told to "cut it out" I have been very careful not to launch personal attacks while several others simply carried on. To begin with I didn't report them, thinking that a mod would step forward and put a stop to them. More recently, when nothing happened I began to report them. But unfortunately still no change, just a rebuke telling me to stop reporting. But now apparently personal attacks are allowed in TIO so it seems I can push back after all.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 4:40 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macliam View Post
Could do worse, like taking away his spade (or access to Youtube)

6,600 not even bigly in the Donald's own imagination - might be uncomfortable though.

Did you hear he's going to avoid London on his visit to the UK? That'll be because of the knife crime.....
I did see that. I'm sure it's just the knife crime he wants to avoid.

He might get some truly big crowds if he went to London of course.....
Old Jul 7th 2018, 5:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

I did see that. I'm sure it's just the knife crime he wants to avoid.
He probably wants to avoid all the no-go areas.

He might get some truly big crowds if he went to London of course.....
Yeh, I am going to bet there will be yuuuge crowds in the area of the ambassador's residence.

Last edited by Giantaxe; Jul 7th 2018 at 5:21 am.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 5:40 am
Resident Cynic

macliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond reputemacliam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe View Post
He probably wants to avoid all the no-go areas.
Yeah, the People's Republic of Mayfair now that the US embassy has relocated ("Big mistake, big, big, mistake") and probably Nine Elms and the new embassy too (built "in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!").

He'll definitely want to avoid Sadiq..... and a few million others.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 5:43 am
Banned

Yeah, the People's Republic of Mayfair now that the US embassy has relocated ("Big mistake, big, big, mistake") and probably Nine Elms and the new embassy too (built "in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!").

He'll definitely want to avoid Sadiq..... and a few million others.
Good old Sadiq, hey. A man who really gets the important things done.

Last edited by paulry; Jul 7th 2018 at 6:00 am.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 6:01 am
idealist

stevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
Good old Sadiq, hey
I see he's given the go ahead for a giant inflatable Trump baby during the visit. That's fine but he then shouldn't complain when someone sends a massive inflatable cock in protest against him
Old Jul 7th 2018, 6:12 am
Banned

Originally Posted by stevenglish1 View Post
I see he's given the go ahead for a giant inflatable Trump baby during the visit. That's fine but he then shouldn't complain when someone sends a massive inflatable cock in protest against him
That would be poetic justice.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 6:14 am
Resident Cynic

Would that be the one left over from Boris ?
Old Jul 7th 2018, 6:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
That would be poetic justice.
You could start a fund raiser for it.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 6:42 am
idealist

stevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond reputestevenglish1 has a reputation beyond repute

Would that be the one left over from Boris ?
I'm starting a business making inflatable genitalia for political protest, I'll be worth millions. I'd be a fanny magnate
Old Jul 7th 2018, 10:07 am
Banned

I'm starting a business making inflatable genitalia for political protest, I'll be worth millions. I'd be a fanny magnate
I hate to burst your bubble but wouldn't you get blown away by inflation?
Old Jul 7th 2018, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker View Post
The Donald doesn't want to go to London.
A the bloody British Government are complicit in helping him avoid it!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-t...ce=CSPMedition
Old Jul 7th 2018, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Do you feel sorry for him, Manafort's is kept in solitary for his own good
http://www.thedailybeast.com/paul-ma...ce=CSPMedition

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.