Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

President Trump

President Trump

Old Jul 7th 2018, 3:05 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: President Trump

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
Calm down. It appeared to show it as "Live". In any case, last night or this morning, it looks pretty well attended don't you think?
The venue capacity is 6600

More tickets were issued though and some people were turned away. https://www.greatfallstribune.com/st...ana/761832002/
Old Jul 7th 2018, 3:06 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Quick, lynch him! In a rules-based environment how dare he object to being insulted! Anyway, I'm sure you've done your fair share of reporting posts over the years
Lynch you? You do have a high opinion of yourself.

Not that a jumped-up little twerp like you deserves an explantion but I can honestly say that I've probably reported maybe 10 posts over the last 15 years. I forgive all expectation of privacy if the moderators or admin wish to verify or disprove that statement.

How many posts have you reported lately, since we're getting personal?

Last edited by Leslie; Jul 7th 2018 at 3:13 am.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 3:08 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl View Post
They are ‘relaxed’ somewhat. As it says on BE’s main index page...’Enter at your own risk’. Most of the posters on here realise that...you obviously don’t.
Okay, my bad. I didn't interpret the main index page description "Please keep all political, religious and other controversial topics in here. The discussions may become heated, so enter at your own risk!" to mean personal insults and vulgar language are allowed, I thought it was just the topics at hand that got heated, not the personal insults.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 3:09 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Lynch you? You do have a high opinion of yourself.

Not that a jumped-up little twerp like you deserves an explantion but I can honestly say that I've probably reported maybe 10 posts over the last 15 years. I forgive all expectation of privacy if the moderators or admin wish to verify or disprove that statement.
In my 12 years of being a mod...I can only recall you reporting a post once. Apart from the time when you mixed up the report post tab for the karma tab.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 3:11 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

So you found a picture on the internet, that you have just admitted that you knew nothing about, and posted it here as a factual argument?

Well that's one approach, I suppose.
But you accept it was last night's rallly/gathering/whatever? And your problem with that is?
Old Jul 7th 2018, 3:11 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

In my 12 years of being a mod...I can only recall you reporting a post once. Apart from the time when you mixed up the report post tab for the karma tab.
Oh God that was horrible.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 3:16 am
WTF?

But you accept it was last night's rallly/gathering/whatever? And your problem with that is?
I don't have a problem. I'm still posing the same question ... since crowd size matters ... have Trump's crowds been shrinking? This isn't rocket science.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 3:17 am
Banned

Originally Posted by dakota44 View Post
In October 2008, Obama got his largest crowd in the United States, when 100,000 attended a rally in St. Louis.

Of less importance, Obama drew 200,000 in Berlin that year, though the overwhelming majority were not voters.

In Portland, Oregon, 72,000 turned out to see Obama in May 2008. And he drew 35,000 for a rally in Philadelphia in April 2008.

Just sayin.
Yeah, and he even got the Nobel Peace Prize for all his accomplishments

Last edited by paulry; Jul 7th 2018 at 3:20 am.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 3:24 am
Banned

I don't have a problem. I'm still posing the same question ... since crowd size matters ... have Trump's crowds been shrinking? This isn't rocket science.
It doesn't matter to me really. You were the one talking about counting the heads.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 3:29 am
WTF?

It doesn't matter to me really. You were the one talking about counting the heads.
Alrighty then. I wasn't asking you specifically though, you're the one that stuck your nose in, so I reckon it does matter to you.

Again, since you tried to insinuate something about me and how many posts I've reported in the past, just how many posts have you reported lately? I'm sure you just missed the bit where I already asked you that question.

Last edited by Leslie; Jul 7th 2018 at 3:35 am.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 3:31 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

No, you raised it as 'an uncomfortable truth' - a video with the title ' LIVE - President Donald Trump MASSIVE Rally in Great Falls, ...'

Well, some truth - it was Donald Trump in Great Falls but on the Trump scale of fake news it's fake since it was neither live nor particularly massive was it?
Old Jul 7th 2018, 3:59 am
Banned

Originally Posted by old.sparkles View Post
No, you raised it as 'an uncomfortable truth' - a video with the title ' LIVE - President Donald Trump MASSIVE Rally in Great Falls, ...'

Well, some truth - it was Donald Trump in Great Falls but on the Trump scale of fake news it's fake since it was neither live nor particularly massive was it?
But then it's not fake news is it? It showed the rally, allowing viewers to qualify their description of "massive". From here I'd say it was a pretty good attendance. Wouldn't you? It was probably originally broadcast live on Youtube
Old Jul 7th 2018, 4:04 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

But then it's not fake news is it? It showed the rally, allowing viewers to qualify their description of "massive". From here I'd say it was a pretty good attendance. Wouldn't you? It was probably originally broadcast live on Youtube

What exactly is your argument here? There were 6,000 people at a Trump rally. Why is this in any way exciting?

And again, what is the "uncomfortable truth" this is supposed to "reveal"?
Old Jul 7th 2018, 4:10 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Oh God that was horrible.
That must have gone very, very wrong.

Other than spam, I think I may have reported a post twice at the most, and certainly nothing that was directed at me.

Leslie, you must stop being vulgar - you've upset Paulry, he's a delicate thing.
Old Jul 7th 2018, 4:14 am

.......From here I'd say it was a pretty good attendance. Wouldn't you?....
No.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.